Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Post your cocks (and hens too I guess) ITC if you do your duty to G-d and Country~!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

drat that is a nice big black cock you have there, very nice tapered end

What breed is it???

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

NeoHentaiMaster posted:

wow that was really disappointing

please don't quote your parents there friend, post any cocks you might have instead

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

the smell is horrendous and they fight constantly

but enough about your family

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I just finished up the run, gonna start on the coop. Pics incoming at some point

I stole your name Isaac, the one on the right's name is Pecky Becky

The others are Girtie Birdie, Henny Penny and Cersei Hennester

Cersei is the blonde one

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Pecky Becky pecks a lot.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

there a stray cat in my neighborhood and every time I see it come across the street a bluejay swoops down and attacks it. sometimes the cat will sleep on a branch in this tree and the bluejay will come attack it. it's happened every summer for like 3 years now and it's funny every time

Yeah bluejays are huge dicks, second only to mockingbirds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
But this is a thread for chickens so post ur chicks pls

• Locked thread