Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Next stop: last place!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

My college answers reflect on how much I pay attention to it.

Scionix posted:

the last wedding I went to I was a groomsman and the whole thing was really fun then 80% of the people there got food poisoning and the best man almost passed out during his speech he was so sick

I didn't get sick :smug:

we were also doing a super orthodox greek wedding in a venue right next to a 100% black wedding in Atlanta so that was fun

So you're saying you didn't get sick because you stole from the other wedding? Smart move.

Ehud posted:

This wedding is interracial and the bride's dad doesn't approve of interracial marriage but also he's doing the ceremony because he's a pastor lol

I'm now picturing his sermons containing more dog whistling than an episode of First Take.

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 17:31 on May 21, 2016

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Athanatos posted:

No wait, it's me, the tool who didn't add his SA name to the topic cause it was my email name. Nevermind carry on.

I didn't add my username but my answers still got counted.

Probably just hates you then.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Ehud posted:

My wife just asked why I'm posting about the wedding on TFF

"It's keeping me from hitting on any of the bridesmaids"

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

186 posted:

This is your opportunity to escape.

Agreed. Cuba's not that far.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Nope, pretty sure he done hosed up

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

CannonFodder posted:

At the reception half of the bride's and groom's side gravitated to the swank TV room to watch Notre Dame lose.

A noble endeavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Ehud posted:

might as well post my entire library since I only did 3

Ehud and mrs ehud

I was really confused by the first few panels because I was (naturally) reading the bubbles L to R.

• Locked thread