Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
All my answers are, "gently caress Nick Saban," actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Turdsdown Tom posted:

glad you quoted my post before i got to edit it because i hosed up and really Schroedingered that one. i forgot that the Poster game and the regular Sheep game weren't part of the same thread

I honestly thought that was the joke.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

We will survive this, just like the New England Patriots survived slander after slander.

Also, I totally meant my least valuable poster on a personal level, though there's a person who I think of as worse but can't remember their name, so whatever.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

Thankfully TFFriendship will get us through anything. I will always be here with my dear friends.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Scionix posted:

Also I have a question for all the NFL ppl. Is Mel Mudkiper's thing where he switched allegiances to the steelers because of tebow then switched back to denver after they won the superbowl a gimmick or did he actually do that.

It's legit, but to be fair, the Steelers had a good personal case to be his fandom too, if I recall correctly. But yeah.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

It's the time you wish you had

True.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Ehud posted:

I am at the wedding and it's literally white on left, black on right hahaha

...they're going to end up doing separate dances, aren't they.

I also didn't catch the "worst posters" thing, so I was going by fans mostly, but Bengals, you should know my answer still stands for y'all, you're all extremely nice.

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 18:35 on May 21, 2016

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Ehud lives in South Carolina which is way more "south" than Miami

If this is taking place inland, I seriously feel for him, but if it's by the coats, then I'm pissed as hell and demand a quantum leap. Give me South Carolina beaches any day of the week.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Charleston ooooooowns.

This guy gets it.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Ehud posted:

I'm imagining a midi version of dancing in the dark suddenly coming on over the speakers lol

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Nah. I was there 5 years

I was there for a month back in 2003 or so, and it loving owned.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Ehud posted:

where is scionix

At work. He said he'd drop answers down later in the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Kawalimus bursts into the huddle. "You know we're going to lose right? We're only up by three at halftime. Alright, let's get back out there, even though I don't know why we bother. Oh, look, a lark!"

• Locked thread