Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ants on my cum rag
Sep 2, 2011

"Oh God you got the spray gun, DO NOT LOSE IT, you seriously better not screw this up, I'm not kidding"
~~The Battle Hymn of the Contra Tiger Mother~~
"Millenials are the worst generation ever"

To anyone who agrees with that statement, gently caress you. Why have we suddenly become the worst people in the world? Because we weren't drafted in some loving war? We went to your Iraq and Afghanistan wars too but instead all we got was a pat on the back and a crippled vet bill. We aren't brave? We don't do anything? At what point do you think fighting for gay, transsexual and equal rights is doing nothing? We aren't obsessed with ourselves. We're not staring at our phones, we're communicating with others. You think posting selfies is narcissistic? Try fellating yourself non stop 24/7 over how you or the generation before you was the "greatest generation ever". Jesus Christ is that ever the most pathetic thing. We aren't "antisocial". You're the people talking about renting some loving log cabin out in the middle of nowhere. How antisocial can you get? Generation X can kiss my rear end too. YOU did nothing. You found out how to steal music, at the most. You have literally accomplished nothing and are a generation of middlemen. Boomers can also go gently caress themselves but a little harder. You crashed the housing market and hosed the economy up and have the nerve to tell us that things were different back in your day but should also be the same when we're somehow finding difficulty with the job market.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

ants on my cum rag posted:

Ditto.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
not this poo poo again

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

how much is a word filter these days? what would be the best filter for millennials. ill start the bid at cudgels.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Millennials are the worst because they haven't had to do anything hard in their entire lives and human beings are worthless without adversity.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Huh?

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Thank you professor shark I needed that a lot.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

i was just thinking man i hope i click into a bad thread soon where my main shark duden is posting good rear end butts

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HllYynybfw

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Part about boomers is right though.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Polygoon Window posted:

how much is a word filter these days? what would be the best filter for millennials. ill start the bid at cudgels.
replace the word with :nws:this:nws:

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
I agree op, I'm angry about dumb things too

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i sure do hate all people who were born in a nebulous range of approx 20-30 years and especially all of their garbage ideas and literal garbage they left on my world. like. ick!!!!!!!

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
because you're too entitled and you're always staring at your cell phones

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:eyepop:

my man p shark spares yet another thread from a vicious '1'

voting 2

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

:tutbutt:

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

dang that is a nice butt

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Try fellating yourself

Seriously, try it (as if you haven't already).
Beats jerking off.

The rest of the op rant is trash though.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

To anyone who agrees with that statement, gently caress you. Why have we suddenly become the worst people in the world? Because we weren't drafted in some loving war? We went to your Iraq and Afghanistan wars too but instead all we got was a pat on the back and a crippled vet bill. We aren't brave? We don't do anything? At what point do you think fighting for gay, transsexual and equal rights is doing nothing? We aren't obsessed with ourselves. We're not staring at our phones, we're communicating with others. You think posting selfies is narcissistic? Try fellating yourself non stop 24/7 over how you or the generation before you was the "greatest generation ever". Jesus Christ is that ever the most pathetic thing. We aren't "antisocial". You're the people talking about renting some loving log cabin out in the middle of nowhere. How antisocial can you get? Generation X can kiss my rear end too. YOU did nothing. You found out how to steal music, at the most. You have literally accomplished nothing and are a generation of middlemen. Boomers can also go gently caress themselves but a little harder. You crashed the housing market and hosed the economy up and have the nerve to tell us that things were different back in your day but should also be the same when we're somehow finding difficulty with the job market.

dsyp

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Explain to me the gamefaqs spinoff loolinqs ehdi

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Ha, "we."

Stop whining and STFU.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
I'm a millenial ama

Some faqs:

1. Do you suck rear end?

A: Yes, intensely so

ok that should cover most questions, but i may have missed something out, so fire away.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

This has nothing to do with being the youngest generation, by the way. Gen X was lame as all gently caress but mostly because the media saddled them with the title Gen X. Millennials are like overly sensitive tear bags on legs.

That said the next generation could really be even worse, because it will be a bunch of kids rebeling against their :argh: TRIGGERED :derp: parents and will be the most racist and sexist generation since the 50s. Actions and equal reactions and all that.

Seriously though, it's just the shittiest.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

because you're too entitled and you're always staring at your cell phones

See hating this generation because they're actually embracing technologies, that's just being a grumpy "back in my day" guy.

Noting that the majority of a whole generation seems willing to have a spiraling meltdown panic attack if offended in anyway however is a sign of something hosed up

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 12:38 on May 14, 2016

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

At what point do you think fighting for gay, transsexual and equal rights is doing nothing?

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:eyepop:

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

Sorry, I'm a breast man.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Sounds like someone's got some ants on they cum rag

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

voting 5 for butt, but voting -4 for old man hands

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Phlairdon posted:

Sorry, I'm a breast man.

only a fool would choose

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

It's because, by and large, millennials are a bunch of entitled, spoiled cunts. H T H

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

milenials are the worst generation because your stupid gen x or boomer parents let our filthy Hedonist capitalist vampire society raise you by letting you roam free through the hellscape of the Spectacle

it's not your fault entirely, you were born into a world that the last 2 generations ruined, when they were born into a world of prosperity.

as far as bravery of millennials, i don't think changing your Facebook picture to a rainbow colored H counts as "courage" in the same way our boys in the trenches or jungles did.

but if you want to really be brave, accept that the war of today is the war against global capitalist hegemony, discipline yourself, dedicate yourself to serious, hard, rigorous study. strengthen your mind, body, and spirit.

learn how to properly see right through the illusions of the world, into the void that lies behind it, and discover the power within you to change things.

or don't, and just scroll past this on your iPhone ya frikken lazy millennial

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

The difference between millennials and the other generations is that the other generations thought it was hilarious that the older generation thought they were loving retards, whereas millennials actually give a poo poo about whether or not we like them.

loving lol

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Fuckin centenialls guyS gohohoho

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Millennials are fearsome and glorious Gods, our triumphant saviors.

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

Commie NedFlanders posted:

milenials are the worst generation because your stupid gen x or boomer parents let our filthy Hedonist capitalist vampire society raise you by letting you roam free through the hellscape of the Spectacle

it's not your fault entirely, you were born into a world that the last 2 generations ruined, when they were born into a world of prosperity.

as far as bravery of millennials, i don't think changing your Facebook picture to a rainbow colored H counts as "courage" in the same way our boys in the trenches or jungles did.

but if you want to really be brave, accept that the war of today is the war against global capitalist hegemony, discipline yourself, dedicate yourself to serious, hard, rigorous study. strengthen your mind, body, and spirit.

learn how to properly see right through the illusions of the world, into the void that lies behind it, and discover the power within you to change things.

or don't, and just scroll past this on your iPhone ya frikken lazy millennial

The last two generations weren't born into prosperity. White people in the last two generations were.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
hey you kids get the gently caress off of my lawn!

:argh:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Millennials are the worst generation ever because they birthed the OP. Like if you agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Millenials are the worst generation ever

• Locked thread