Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
For real I'm in pretty much the exact opposite age situation in which I'm 25 and constantly annoyed by the small talk and time wasting of my 30-40 year old co workers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Moridin920 posted:

For real I'm in pretty much the exact opposite age situation in which I'm 25 and constantly annoyed by the small talk and time wasting of my 30-40 year old co workers.

wait until you are 40+ and have given up all hope and the will to live

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a squirrel swing, I call it. lil fellers just love it. get stinkeyes from some of the neighbors, though

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

The real secret to happiness.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

at first i thought it was his knees lol

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

noctambulous nebab posted:

For what it's worth I remember liking TacticalUrbanHomo. As I recall he was an intelligent person dealing with severe alcoholism and I wish him the best.

Publicly bragging about credit card fraud, soooo intelligent.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Wrong thread, Finland.jpg is over that way.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dreddout posted:

Wrong thread, Finland.jpg is over that way.

That's not a haulick tho.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AnnaSophia_Robb.jpg

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ants on my cum rag posted:

"Millenials are the worst generation ever"

To anyone who agrees with that statement, gently caress you. Why have we suddenly become the worst people in the world? Because we weren't drafted in some loving war? We went to your Iraq and Afghanistan wars too but instead all we got was a pat on the back and a crippled vet bill. We aren't brave? We don't do anything? At what point do you think fighting for gay, transsexual and equal rights is doing nothing? We aren't obsessed with ourselves. We're not staring at our phones, we're communicating with others. You think posting selfies is narcissistic? Try fellating yourself non stop 24/7 over how you or the generation before you was the "greatest generation ever". Jesus Christ is that ever the most pathetic thing. We aren't "antisocial". You're the people talking about renting some loving log cabin out in the middle of nowhere. How antisocial can you get? Generation X can kiss my rear end too. YOU did nothing. You found out how to steal music, at the most. You have literally accomplished nothing and are a generation of middlemen. Boomers can also go gently caress themselves but a little harder. You crashed the housing market and hosed the economy up and have the nerve to tell us that things were different back in your day but should also be the same when we're somehow finding difficulty with the job market.

wow! you are real mad.
Good for you

Edit: I agree with you

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

JnnyThndrs posted:

You're conflating "being a lazy dickhead" with "being a millennial". While younger people may piss time away with social media more than older folk, there are just as many useless, grey-haired fuckwads burning company time with personal phone calls, smoke breaks, eBay watching, talking incessantly, etc. The stereotype of "millenials do nothing but gently caress around on their phones" is driven by old farts who notice behavior different from their own and ignore their own failings. Just do your job, worry about your own poo poo and if necessary, gently tell Lazycunt to leave you alone; it's not necessary to malign an entire generation.

Source: I am older than dirt and hate everybody pretty much equally.

"that old lady is slacking off after 28 years on the job, why can't I do the same right out of school?!"

- millennials

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
The hate boner that the media and general cultural perception has for millennials is pretty weird, tbh

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

i think we can all agree overly chatty coworkers are annoying no matter what age :confused:

cubicles make it worse obviously. i actually would blame cubicles for this entire problem. stop n chats will still happen but if your situational awareness is strong and knowledge of the office floor plan well learned you should be able to maneuver around annoying coworkers as needed.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Internaut! posted:

"that old lady is slacking off after 28 years on the job, why can't I do the same right out of school?!"

- millennials

That lady has been slacking off the whole time.

Kill all Boomers. They have literally contributed nothing to society. Not one of them.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
seems like once you've been in a position for a few years you can still easily get the work done of multiple entry level or just new-to-the-company/biz people and still slack off a ton. that's what i do at least :c00lbert:

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

ants on my cum rag posted:

"Millenials are the worst generation ever"

qft

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
in school now kids can just have their phone during class and do stuff on them as they please more or less. teachers can ask them to put them away but they can't take them or something (may vary by state law) :shrug:

Zev
Apr 3, 2009
I wish I could job hop for the same pay, but less time at work.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Internaut! posted:

- millennials

28 years? her husband must be rich

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

oh wow look at all these posts about how young peope are good or bad, i'll read them real good and post cogently, here i go

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Go on

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

oh wow look at all these posts about how young peope are good or bad, i'll read them real good and post cogently, here i go

i have one week and two years left to be a young person, so I am very angry about the term "mellinials" !

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

As a millenial

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I look forward to the day when I'm old and feeble; mind clouded with dementia.
On this day, I will praise the Millennials when they deliver me to the retirement home; swiftly pulling the plug when the time is right.
I fear that they will be too self absorbed to notice when I'm no longer able to update my Facebook.
Selfies at the funeral home? They will be too triggered to end it, on my day.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
generation naming is stupid as hell. Its marketing. they want to group us all together so they can sell poo poo to us.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

goddamn the fuckin hands get the gently caress outta here man

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Iron Prince posted:

goddamn the fuckin hands get the gently caress outta here man

just imagine they are your hands

and you have a third one that is jerking your dick

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

is there anywhere we could have this threads where it would be "kosher" to post nude, penetrative sex acts

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

generation naming is stupid as hell. Its marketing. they want to group us all together so they can sell poo poo to us.

why couldn't they just keep it at generation y

can't wait until millennials bitch about the generation being born now

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i feel like frequent NPSA images would raise the level of discourse because we would all be reminded to tend our middle-gardens and would be in a better mood for debate as a result

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I like when companies do away with tried and true ideas to cater to the vague concept of "this is what millennials want."

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

tenspott posted:

I like when companies do away with tried and true ideas to cater to the vague concept of "this is what millennials want."

"eight dollar chicken wrap"-a man who will soon be making half a mil each year

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
loving milleniums.

ALl they do is shop online on the company's valuable time and look at facepicture all day. Why can't they be productive like my generation is?

*spends 4 hours writing a single email*

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

HD DAD posted:

The hate boner that the media and general cultural perception has for millennials is pretty weird, tbh
the practice of hating the youngest generation is as old as socrates, if not older

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

tenspott posted:

hash tag! cat mageddon truth stop smiking for goood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

"eight dollar chicken wrap"-a man who will soon be making half a mil each year

my neck
my back
my pussy and