Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

I'm impressed GIS can find the source for that image, :nws: Carmen Ross. :nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:58 on May 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

my neck
my back
my pussy and
my crack

i'm the guy who tweets for dennys, and will be working this into a hash brown related tweet for whatever thast accomplishes

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I'd like to trademark "Milfennial" plz

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i'm the guy who tweets for dennys, and will be working this into a hash brown related tweet for whatever thast accomplishes

:dance:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

lorn Wayne posted:

I'm a millenial ama

Some faqs:

1. Do you suck rear end?

A: Yes, intensely so

ok that should cover most questions, but i may have missed something out, so fire away.

You know what I think would be pretty good is if on those fishing shows where they catch a giant fish, instead of putting it back in the water like "well we spent all this time and effort just to show we could catch a big fish, lol!" they gave the big fish to a cooking show, and then the guy from the cooking show cooks this giant rear end fish up until it looks delicious, then they feed the fish to a bunch of local ppl in a big rear end block party and they play music and get down like in a travelogue culture show.

So, I guess my question for you is, "How cool would that be!?"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
More like Willenials

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

m'illennials :tipshat:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

my neck
my back
my pussy and
my crack

my lovely lady lumps

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
baby boomers vs. aging: match of the millennials

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

baby boomers vs. aging: match of the millennials

mellenials and gen x are are gonna make less than our parents.

I guess the baby boomers win, when no one has the money to take care of them?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

oh wow look at all these posts about how young peope are good or bad, i'll read them real good and post cogently, here i go

don't sleep on the rear end post

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

nah they'll take care of themselves just like the baby boomers expected their parents to bootstrap it since they lived through the depression and all so they're used to living in poverty right? and My Social Security Taxes :jerkbag:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

nah they'll take care of themselves just like the baby boomers expected their parents to bootstrap it since they lived through the depression and all so they're used to living in poverty right? and My Social Security Taxes :jerkbag:

I honestly don't know where the mindset came from, because their parents paid for everything

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

That reads like a really passive aggresive version of one of those "remember the 90s?"

All generations are horrible in their own way but millenials really are the worst. That bit about fighting for equal rights really sums it up because we all know all they really did was sit at home and post about it on Facebook or Twitter.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I honestly don't know where the mindset came from, because their parents paid for everything

but it's a ponzi scheme, you see

*is a boomer who runs a literal ponzi scheme*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

but it's a ponzi scheme, you see

*is a boomer who runs a literal ponzi scheme*

is that why my parents keep asking me if I'm gonna have children?

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnSHToaGRF8

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Eh, they got all the money and know it - have you ever seen ads/brochures for high-end "retirement communities"?

When I was in high school back in the Pleistocene Age, the career people came in and said, basically, "If you don't have the money/brains for some highfalutin' degree, get a job wiping old people's asses! It's a Booming business!" Seriously, like half the recommended job involved servicing decrepit old farts.

I was like "gently caress that", even back in the mid-Eighties, the Boomers had abandoned their hippie roots and were turning into Reaganauts.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Boomers and Gen X are both overwhelmingly dominated by a culture of consumption and narcissism. Boomers refuse to die, retire, or expand the programs that enabled their success and Gen X is still listening to nine inch nails and/or playing Nevermind on repeat trying to live out their rebellious highschool days while trying to get promoted at the dick sucking factory

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

hemophilia posted:

Boomers and Gen X are both overwhelmingly dominated by a culture of consumption and narcissism. Boomers refuse to die, retire, or expand the programs that enabled their success and Gen X is still listening to nine inch nails and/or playing Nevermind on repeat trying to live out their rebellious highschool days while trying to get promoted at the dick sucking factory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JnnyThndrs posted:

Eh, they got all the money and know it - have you ever seen ads/brochures for high-end "retirement communities"?

When I was in high school back in the Pleistocene Age, the career people came in and said, basically, "If you don't have the money/brains for some highfalutin' degree, get a job wiping old people's asses! It's a Booming business!" Seriously, like half the recommended job involved servicing decrepit old farts.

I was like "gently caress that", even back in the mid-Eighties, the Boomers had abandoned their hippie roots and were turning into Reaganauts.

The hippies are the reaganauts. that or the first Neo-libertarians. They are all terrible. They all think all that they did was their doing. It had nothing to do with the war economy. It was their hard 35 so hours of work

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha im imagining somebody listening to the nirvana album "nevermind" in the year 2016. i actually feel like NIN holds up way better than this.

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
More like Willenials

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

ants on my cum rag posted:

Millenials are the worst generation ever

Same

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

haha im imagining somebody listening to the nirvana album "nevermind" in the year 2016. i actually feel like NIN holds up way better than this.

I heard a dance mix of Come As You Are the other day. I think that sums up millennials pretty well.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
the best book about the worst people

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

millenials can suck my balls and boomers can eat my rear end and if there's a generation in between those two they can suck my loving dick, close thread <mic drop>

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

the practice of hating the youngest generation is as old as socrates, if not older

that's not a real socrates quote

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's pretty well established that baby boomers are the worst generation. Close thread.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Millennials have lots of life changing struggles such as waiting in line for the next Iphone.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
We are the exact opposite of the typical helicopter parents, encouraging our kids to make their own choices. We have allowed our kids to make their own decisions for many years of their young adult years, but feel we might contact someone for advice at this time.

Our son just graduated from college a week ago. He has told us he wants to take a year off before getting into his career. He wants to work at a coffee shop instead, making just a little over minimum wage. He is moving out and sharing a place with friends, which we encourage. We are concerned about this delay in entering his chosen field (mechanical engineering and computer aided design). Our question is: How will a delay in entering the workforce in ones chosen field after college affect a persons job chances and career?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
When I hear stories about millenials and people talking about millenials and even the opinions of millenials themselves I cant help but think. you know?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I dunno, it looks like the next generation is gonna even worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB37n0Rd2-8

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

etalian posted:

Millennials have lots of life changing struggles such as waiting in line for the next Iphone.

i hashtag laughedoutloud so hard at this on fleek post that i fell off my hoverboard and nearly broke my vape pen

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Internaut! posted:

the best book about the worst people

pretty sure some else did that years ago

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
holy poo poo. fiction is becoming reality

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015