Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ants on my cum rag posted:

"Millenials are the worst generation ever"

To anyone who agrees with that statement, gently caress you. Why have we suddenly become the worst people in the world? Because we weren't drafted in some loving war? We went to your Iraq and Afghanistan wars too but instead all we got was a pat on the back and a crippled vet bill. We aren't brave? We don't do anything? At what point do you think fighting for gay, transsexual and equal rights is doing nothing? We aren't obsessed with ourselves. We're not staring at our phones, we're communicating with others. You think posting selfies is narcissistic? Try fellating yourself non stop 24/7 over how you or the generation before you was the "greatest generation ever". Jesus Christ is that ever the most pathetic thing. We aren't "antisocial". You're the people talking about renting some loving log cabin out in the middle of nowhere. How antisocial can you get? Generation X can kiss my rear end too. YOU did nothing. You found out how to steal music, at the most. You have literally accomplished nothing and are a generation of middlemen. Boomers can also go gently caress themselves but a little harder. You crashed the housing market and hosed the economy up and have the nerve to tell us that things were different back in your day but should also be the same when we're somehow finding difficulty with the job market.

wow! you are real mad.
Good for you

Edit: I agree with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Internaut! posted:

"that old lady is slacking off after 28 years on the job, why can't I do the same right out of school?!"

- millennials

28 years? her husband must be rich

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

oh wow look at all these posts about how young peope are good or bad, i'll read them real good and post cogently, here i go

i have one week and two years left to be a young person, so I am very angry about the term "mellinials" !

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
generation naming is stupid as hell. Its marketing. they want to group us all together so they can sell poo poo to us.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Iron Prince posted:

goddamn the fuckin hands get the gently caress outta here man

just imagine they are your hands

and you have a third one that is jerking your dick

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

my neck
my back
my pussy and
my crack

my lovely lady lumps

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

baby boomers vs. aging: match of the millennials

mellenials and gen x are are gonna make less than our parents.

I guess the baby boomers win, when no one has the money to take care of them?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

nah they'll take care of themselves just like the baby boomers expected their parents to bootstrap it since they lived through the depression and all so they're used to living in poverty right? and My Social Security Taxes :jerkbag:

I honestly don't know where the mindset came from, because their parents paid for everything

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

but it's a ponzi scheme, you see

*is a boomer who runs a literal ponzi scheme*

is that why my parents keep asking me if I'm gonna have children?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JnnyThndrs posted:

Eh, they got all the money and know it - have you ever seen ads/brochures for high-end "retirement communities"?

When I was in high school back in the Pleistocene Age, the career people came in and said, basically, "If you don't have the money/brains for some highfalutin' degree, get a job wiping old people's asses! It's a Booming business!" Seriously, like half the recommended job involved servicing decrepit old farts.

I was like "gently caress that", even back in the mid-Eighties, the Boomers had abandoned their hippie roots and were turning into Reaganauts.

The hippies are the reaganauts. that or the first Neo-libertarians. They are all terrible. They all think all that they did was their doing. It had nothing to do with the war economy. It was their hard 35 so hours of work

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Internaut! posted:

the best book about the worst people

pretty sure some else did that years ago

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
holy poo poo. fiction is becoming reality

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008