Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

i was just thinking man i hope i click into a bad thread soon where my main shark duden is posting good rear end butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i sure do hate all people who were born in a nebulous range of approx 20-30 years and especially all of their garbage ideas and literal garbage they left on my world. like. ick!!!!!!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:eyepop:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Phlairdon posted:

Sorry, I'm a breast man.

only a fool would choose

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

RobattoJesus posted:

The difference between millennials and the other generations is that the other generations thought it was hilarious that the older generation thought they were loving retards, whereas millennials actually give a poo poo about whether or not we like them.

loving lol

someone post the time magazine cover that had me shaking i was so mad

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the boring half of the 20th century was a great time to be alive the entire time. if you were white. in the united states. where does "interesting life" rank on maslow's hierarchy of needs again?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

noctambulous nebab posted:

Millennials will usher in the age of the Singularity

that's giving millennials a lot of credit. achieving the singularity is assumed to be p difficult brh

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the thread about millennials that was picture-oriented was fun i thought i believe it was called "millennials.<popular photo file extension>"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

etalian posted:

Also they tend to get starry eyed about working for companies like Apple or Facebook.

God forbid you end up working for the government or similar uncool line of work.

do they have bean bag chairs at the post office? where is the 24/7 tapped keg of <popular local microbrew>? what about unlimited vacation? :ohdear:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

noctambulous nebab posted:

If I do that where will I find time to smoke all this ganja?

ganja smoking factory. boom done. problem solved next. let's keep it moving here people *fingers snapping* it's the day of my daughters wedding and i cannot refuse any requests

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i'm a willennial

jaden smith !??

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah it can be hard to find IT related work at the 3 biggest tech companies out there if youre not actually a very good employee but theres so many tech companies plus all the non-tech companies that need a ton of IT it's not like you have to be particularly good to hold down a nice paying job possibly even w benefits

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

For real I'm in pretty much the exact opposite age situation in which I'm 25 and constantly annoyed by the small talk and time wasting of my 30-40 year old co workers.

i think we can all agree overly chatty coworkers are annoying no matter what age :confused:

cubicles make it worse obviously. i actually would blame cubicles for this entire problem. stop n chats will still happen but if your situational awareness is strong and knowledge of the office floor plan well learned you should be able to maneuver around annoying coworkers as needed.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
seems like once you've been in a position for a few years you can still easily get the work done of multiple entry level or just new-to-the-company/biz people and still slack off a ton. that's what i do at least :c00lbert:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
in school now kids can just have their phone during class and do stuff on them as they please more or less. teachers can ask them to put them away but they can't take them or something (may vary by state law) :shrug:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

oh wow look at all these posts about how young peope are good or bad, i'll read them real good and post cogently, here i go

don't sleep on the rear end post

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha im imagining somebody listening to the nirvana album "nevermind" in the year 2016. i actually feel like NIN holds up way better than this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I was born in 1983, am I millenial, or what

Haha nice loving try but the cutoff is '82 what up first wave millennial brethren... at least we got to spend some time in the pre-internet dawn and halcyon days of computing

• Locked thread