Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Of the shows on adult swim that are currently airing new episodes, it's the best one. Plus it has Norm McDonald in it as a talking pigeon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
yeah its fuckin hilarious and ive a whole new season to watch good reminder OP. Mike Tyson is actually real funny

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
it is also some peak norm macdonald comedy as well

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

did they solve the mystery of why going to jail for rape turned mike tyson into america's sweetheart?

i like the show tho

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Even the incredibly foppish ghost is funny and not just a foil its a surprisingly solid bit of work for modern Adult Swim

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
https://youtu.be/GGTSGJz6kY8

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
some episodes are meh but then you have ones like the car gnome that make you lose your poo poo and wonder if there's some secret magic in this weird rear end show

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
seconding this

it's an excellent show

i wasn't expecting much, but it's scooby doo meets ATHF and relatively well-written

awesome show to smoke to :420:

e: also thank you for letting me know about the new eps, op. i had thought season two was done but they started up again in late april. thank you for being cool and good op

That Robot fucked around with this message at 17:33 on May 14, 2016

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Feh ghost are the best kind of ghosts.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Mike Tyson was cool on SVU, he played a guy who was traumatized by being raped by a camp leader and was on death row for killing people trading CP of him around, at the end he's acquitted because it turned out the cops withheld that aspect because they racist/homophobic

i've heard nothing but good things about post-boxing tyson

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015
I like this show.

I have all the time in the world for bird sex though.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

did they solve the mystery of why going to jail for rape turned mike tyson into america's sweetheart?

i like the show tho

If a retarded man commits a crime, can we really fault him for it?

Also the judge that handled his case was totes racist.

Anyway I love his Bill Cosby and the Cosby Kids stingers. I hope he comes up with them himself.

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015

Neurolimal posted:

Mike Tyson was cool on SVU, he played a guy who was traumatized by being raped by a camp leader and was on death row for killing people trading CP of him around, at the end he's acquitted because it turned out the cops withheld that aspect because they racist/homophobic

i've heard nothing but good things about post-boxing tyson

You should read his book. I think it's just called Tyson. He reflects back on being a shithead and most it sounds sincere. Tyson had a lot of terrible people surrounding him while he was a heavyweight champ. Either that or he's a pathological liar. But a lot of good anecdotes.

I guess he could have raped that girl but he still denies it. And with as much puss as he was getting at the time I don't know why he would have to forcefully take it.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
its probly best to not derail with a rape debate on page 1 and maybe just for the sake of a goofy cartoon thread ackowledge that he has either done the time for the crime or suffered a gross injustice and either way its not worth shaking out opinions on the matter

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Shaquin posted:

its probly best to not derail with a rape debate on page 1 and maybe just for the sake of a goofy cartoon thread ackowledge that he has either done the time for the crime or suffered a gross injustice and either way its not worth shaking out opinions on the matter

wait until the rape apolgist community heres about this!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
adult swim has some weird stuff going on on the dl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLSKD56ieWQ

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

never heard of this show, watched the first episode and its real funny. thanx op

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i like the show tho

Something something push a woman down stairs.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llIcg4CK86M

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

HumanDecency posted:

I guess he could have raped that girl but he still denies it. And with as much puss as he was getting at the time I don't know why he would have to forcefully take it.

the most charitable scenario i can imagine is that he was very high on drugs and not perceiving reality very well

which is not really a great excuse under the law, i think

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

The upside of GBS hating all media is that when a thread can go half a page without everyone making GBS threads on a show/movie then it's probably not completely terrible. I'll give this show a try then.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
wanna see my succulents?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorStrangelove posted:

The upside of GBS hating all media is that when a thread can go half a page without everyone making GBS threads on a show/movie then it's probably not completely terrible. I'll give this show a try then.

Next watch Galaxy Quest.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
I like this show because there are no overarching themes or meanings behind any of the episodes

It is just a wierd, pointless, hilarious show that is deeply nihilistic

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
chumamunga

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

everyone says this but the overarching theme seems to be one guy comes in and says something critical and twenty other guys go on for five pages about it being a gross insult. seems like the like opposite issue imo

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Never heard of this before but just checked it out and its loving great, especially Season 1, ep 2.

Thanks once again GBS!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I gotta fly

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Microwaves Mom posted:

Something something push a woman down stairs.

here's some wild conjecture: mike tyson is a pusher robot

it explains his super strength

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

I like this show because there are no overarching themes or meanings behind any of the episodes

It is just a wierd, pointless, hilarious show that is deeply nihilistic

yeah its loving great

i agree with your post and agree with both words in your username btw :respek:

That Robot fucked around with this message at 19:58 on May 14, 2016

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Next watch Galaxy Quest.

how many rapists are in it

F8L
May 17, 2003

My favorite part is the end where real Mike Tyson tells some sort of joke and he's dressed in the same clothes as cartoon Mike.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

how many rapists are in it

I can guarantee the movie will have its way with your heart whether you like it or not.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i never had an opinion on mike tyson before this show other than he bit a guy ear off. the mike tysonisms at the end are great.

"we cant be the only people here, if that's the case god did a pitiful job, god has really done a pitiful job." - mike tyson

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

this show only won't be completely terrible as long as it doesn't become remotely widely popular

once that happens it will be turned on quicker than you can blink

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

officially binged through the whole show and a half a 30 rack . good poo poo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
mike tysons punch out is a pretty good game

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hey Tyson! Your daughter's hot!

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

this show only won't be completely terrible as long as it doesn't become remotely widely popular

once that happens it will be turned on quicker than you can blink

Has Rick & Morty passed that point yet? It feels like it could be creeping up on the edge of the cliff. You know, with four other Mortys and the first one is about to fall off.

Otherwise this show is pretty great. They should do one about a haunted George Foreman grill.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Shaquin posted:

it is also some peak norm macdonald comedy as well
not so much in the recent episodes, though :/

still a great show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

my favorite mike tyson fact is that he loves pigeons. he has hundreds

• Locked thread