Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I want to be Youtube famous, these are the ideas I've come up;

- Give homeless man $1,000 in fake bills, film his initial joy and then crushing humiliation

- In a low income area glue some money to the ground and watch as the poor try to pick it up

- Approach a group of Syrian refugee children with severed heads of their parents lol

I need more ideas before I can ask a new media company to fund me though, you guys got anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

- Approach a group of Syrian refugee children with severed heads of their parents lol

I think the syrian government might have beat you to this one

well they shouldn't have been on twitter then should they???

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Rig up your recording equipment to upload the content live to youtube and then get yourself killed in a low income area when you "prank" a cop

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
There's a bunch of youtubers who have had a lot of success going to the 'ghetto' and saying racist things to black people who previously agreed to be in the video but are pretending they don't know the youtubers and are very offended and hit them so the youtubers can post a "Ghetto prank gone wrong" video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB4SpSphTJ8

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

There's a bunch of youtubers who have had a lot of success going to the 'ghetto' and saying racist things to black people who previously agreed to be in the video but are pretending they don't know the youtubers and are very offended and hit them so the youtubers can post a "Ghetto prank gone wrong" video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhgFnnqD770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wldE_4xjVQ&t=199s

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ratjaculation posted:

- In a low income area glue some money to the ground and watch as the poor try to pick it up

I've seen this, and the effort that some people will go to to get a miniscule amount of money is pathetic.

Years ago when they built a new shopping area on the river in a town near me, someone epoxied quarters down over the heads of the spikes holding down the boards on the boardwalk. Not the entire boardwalk mind you, just a small section near the entrance, so maybe $10 in total was glued down. Most would see the quarter, bend down and try to get it, and then move on when they realize it was glued down. Some though would start looking for rocks to chip the coins off. One guy ran back to his car to get a screwdriver to try and pry the coins off. Another guy was flipping his poo poo that someone dared to display money on the ground and then not make it easily attainable. He was ranting and raving, thinking he was getting people on his side over this "travesty", and then he eventually called a cop over who basically laughed in his face.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I've seen this, and the effort that some people will go to to get a miniscule amount of money is pathetic.

Years ago when they built a new shopping area on the river in a town near me, someone epoxied quarters down over the heads of the spikes holding down the boards on the boardwalk. Not the entire boardwalk mind you, just a small section near the entrance, so maybe $10 in total was glued down. Most would see the quarter, bend down and try to get it, and then move on when they realize it was glued down. Some though would start looking for rocks to chip the coins off. One guy ran back to his car to get a screwdriver to try and pry the coins off. Another guy was flipping his poo poo that someone dared to display money on the ground and then not make it easily attainable. He was ranting and raving, thinking he was getting people on his side over this "travesty", and then he eventually called a cop over who basically laughed in his face.

So you're saying OP should run with this one?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

truly inspirational videos :)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
These young muslim kids got a heck of a lot of national media attention here in racist ol' Australia when they started making youtube videos about cartoonishly stereotypical muslims pranking people with fake bombs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAqgXhblr-w

Concerned citizens were VERY MIFFED that these muslims were making these videos and when these guys posted a video of them doing prank drive by shootings people lost their poo poo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Vefa_AGXM

... even though it's really obvious that the 'victims' are their friends and the gunshot effects were added in post production.

They actually got investigated by the police and charged with "public nuisance, possessing a prohibited weapon, and behaving in an offensive manner in a public place" (which is exactly what they wanted to happen, it just added views to their youtube account) and part of their bail conditions was that they couldn't post any videos to youtube or social media, but their lawyers got that revised so that they could post videos except "any video or images of witnesses involved in their case".

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

These young muslim kids got a heck of a lot of national media attention here in racist ol' Australia when they started making youtube videos about cartoonishly stereotypical muslims pranking people with fake bombs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAqgXhblr-w

Concerned citizens were VERY MIFFED that these muslims were making these videos and when these guys posted a video of them doing prank drive by shootings people lost their poo poo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Vefa_AGXM

... even though it's really obvious that the 'victims' are their friends and the gunshot effects were added in post production.

They actually got investigated by the police and charged with "public nuisance, possessing a prohibited weapon, and behaving in an offensive manner in a public place" (which is exactly what they wanted to happen, it just added views to their youtube account) and part of their bail conditions was that they couldn't post any videos to youtube or social media, but their lawyers got that revised so that they could post videos except "any video or images of witnesses involved in their case".

its funny when they pretend to shoot at a child lol

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ratjaculation posted:

its funny when they pretend to shoot at a child lol

Yeah people really lost their poo poo over that, the news media did a whole bunch of stories and really centred in on the fact that they'd scared a little girl. The video makers even made up a fake story about how they didn't realise she was there and how they tried to make it up to her afterwards by giving her presents but it eventually came out that she was a relative of theirs and had been in on the prank the whole time.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Go to an alcohol rehab centre with a bottle of vodka in your hand and get chatting with the clients.

then when the time is right, blow up the building. lol!!!!! guaranteed million views right there

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

it eventually came out that she was a relative of theirs and had been in on the prank the whole time.
i couldve told them that

"fake and gay" i'd say. or, "seems legit... NOT!"

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

The Bum Fights/Bum Hunter videos had a pretty good run back in the day before their producers were arrested. You should try hooking up homeless people on paid dates to fast food chains and film the experience. I'd like to see their reactions when they are forced into small talk with each other.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

lorn Wayne posted:

Go to an alcohol rehab centre with a bottle of vodka in your hand and get chatting with the clients.

then when the time is right, blow up the building. lol!!!!! guaranteed million views right there

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

If you give me $1000 I can guarantee you that I will spend it in loving hilarious ways!

(student loan)

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
I'm just going to come straight out with it, please give me $1000 to spend on cocaine.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

microwave a canteloupe and gently caress it maybe i dunno just spitballin here

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

OP's mind? It's just a _______ bro

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You mean like take a turbografix 16 portable to the titty bar or whatever (and no you won't share)? :shrug:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB4SpSphTJ8

lmao @ this video

white boys :sigh:

the saddest part is once they realize they messed up they start screaming "DON'T KILL ME!!! IT'S A PRANK! IT'S A PRANK!! IT'S A PRANK!!! DON'T KILLL ME!!!"

not once did one of these silly lil priv. kids ever say "i'm sorry"

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Lol the balls on those kids, my god

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

What about approaching some black youths dressed as a muslim in a completely white burka holding a burning cross?

For views social science

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
*farts on the face of dude with dreads*

Y U DO DIS TO ME?

hahahaha

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

noctambulous nebab posted:

Lol the balls on those kids, my god

it's not ballsy to pick fights with the full safety of a camera and your white skin to ensure proper legal defense if you get whooped too hard

balls is having to walk around living life with non-white skin knowing drat well it's all set up against you and some jive white boy can come up and start playing games like he's fam

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

it's not ballsy to pick fights with the full safety of a camera and your white skin to ensure proper legal defense if you get whooped too hard

balls is having to walk around living life with non-white skin knowing drat well it's all set up against you and some jive white boy can come up and start playing games like he's fam

Those kids lined up the get their rear end beat multiple times for the sake of humor, color me impressed.

African americans aren't going to think you're "one of the good ones" for your white guilt, they're just going to make fun of you more for being a pussy.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
*guy curb stomps a nerd for an off-color joke*

Me: Watch as I righteously defend you, colored minority, from the white philistines! Be enamored by my glory as I stand for those who I don't believe can defend themselves, the colored minorities!

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Most of these aren't fake, lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
look how addicted these people are to drugs and how much it hosed up their family and life!

lol no i mean keep the camera rolling idiot this poo poo is gold

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
film a hot girl "hitting" on a bunch of goons and get their reaction when she says she's just loving with them.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

film a hot girl "hitting" on a bunch of goons and get their reaction when she says she's just loving with them.

bitch oval office gently caress bitch

You'd be better off visiting 4chan, not nearly the same payoff as the video above.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

system protocol posted:

The Bum Fights/Bum Hunter videos had a pretty good run back in the day before their producers were arrested. You should try hooking up homeless people on paid dates to fast food chains and film the experience. I'd like to see their reactions when they are forced into small talk with each other.

The guys behind Felony Fights :nms: eventually tried to break into the MMA business and organise tournaments between ex cons and MMA fighters and even ex cons and police officers, dunno what happened to them in the end.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

that dude with the anita sarkeesian avatar would probably pull a gun

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
how about a show where you watch hapless goonz get friendzoned like a slow motion trainwrexk

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
In the spirit of equality I am introducing 'fuckbitch' into the vernacular as the opposite of 'fuckboi'

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Give me 1000 dollars so I can make YouTube fun of a manatee dental situation.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Tape a sign to a lamppost along with a $10 bill.

"Please do not steal this money. I'm leaving it here for my friend to pick up."

Have someone secretly filming from a distance to see how long it takes before someone takes the $10.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

lorn Wayne posted:

I think you're on to something here. What if you took one of those small 375ml bottles of vodka, and glued them to the ground right outside a homeless shelter? lol, think of the crazy poo poo would go down as the bums tried to get a little bit of that vodka. Obviously doing it straight up would be too easy, just need a guy to find a straw or something. You gotta glue it down on it's side so if someone opens the cap, half the vodka would spill out. lol.

Would the bums fight over the vodka as they try to pry it off the sidewalk? Or will they work together and share the prize?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

The guys behind Felony Fights :nms: eventually tried to break into the MMA business and organise tournaments between ex cons and MMA fighters and even ex cons and police officers, dunno what happened to them in the end.

looks like a booming market just waiting to get exploited by some dashing young entrepreneur

:capitalism:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

JediTalentAgent posted:

Tape a sign to a lamppost along with a $10 bill.

"Please do not steal this money. I'm leaving it here for my friend to pick up."

Have someone secretly filming from a distance to see how long it takes before someone takes the $10.

Needs more racial stereotyping IN THE HOOD!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bN76TvJspY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qIwu22WaBw

:airquote:Social experiment:airquote:

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 14:08 on May 15, 2016

• Locked thread