Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
How are you all coping? Personally I'm pretty devestated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm just picturing in my head what they are doing with all their friends and I'm gonna be honest here... its soul crushing

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
like they're probably making fun of me for how i said "hi!" and like they thought i looked fat or dumb and that i smelled bad

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

What if we killed him? Then he couldn't hang out with anyone (just coming up w/ ideas here)

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

anyone else have any ideas with how to cope with not being able to hang with RoxiesMD?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm too depressed to kill anyone :smith:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm thinking a lot about suicide

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Feeling hurt, betrayed.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
just threw myself down a flight of stairs

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Celluloid Sam posted:

I'm thinking a lot about suicide

Don't do it.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Lol, a pic from my favorite movie bee movie (WHICH I WOULD BE WILLING TO WATCH WITH YOU ROXIESMD.. I WOULD EVEN LOAN YOU MY COPY, IT'S ONLY ON DVD NOT BLUERAY BUT IT HAS SPECIAL FEATURES)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Luvcow I was going to ask you to throw me down the stairs first but now you are toto hurt

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Celluloid Sam posted:

Luvcow I was going to ask you to throw me down the stairs first but now you are toto hurt

maybe if we all lie in a pile in front of the stairs maybe someone will walk by and take pity on us and push us down the stairs

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Celluloid Sam posted:

Are you serious about being suicidal?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i don't get suicide

like alright everything sucks and it is over but why not just screw it and pack a bag and just bail on your life instead? or if you really have some internal turmoil you can't deal with anymore instead of suiciding why not do everyone a favor and go kill some billionaires and get killed in the process?

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
the terrible secret of space is that no one can hear your loneliness

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

huh?? I think we are getting off-topic here guys

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm so sorry sid, I'm an idiot, its always my fault, i bet Roxie and friends are all making fun of me right this instant

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

i don't get suicide

like alright everything sucks and it is over but why not just screw it and pack a bag and just bail on your life instead? or if you really have some internal turmoil you can't deal with anymore instead of suiciding why not do everyone a favor and go kill some billionaires and get killed in the process?

It's just confusion. Suicide because of mental anguish is not logical.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Pony Incident posted:

maybe if we all lie in a pile in front of the stairs maybe someone will walk by and take pity on us and push us down the stairs

this is a good plan im definitely okay with getting involved in this plan but just be warned I have a belt buckle that feels a lot like an average white guys erection

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Celluloid Sam posted:

this is a good plan im definitely okay with getting involved in this plan but just be warned I have a belt buckle that feels a lot like an average white guys erection

Your suffering is a lot more valuable to the world than your corpse.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

noctambulous nebab posted:

Your suffering is a lot more valuable to the world than your corpse.

thats actually a really good saying

i guess something good did come out of roxie not wanting to hang out with us

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Well worms could eat your corpse but we are here with minds and bodies and thats special, no reason to go gently caress that up.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Luvcow posted:

thats actually a really good saying

i guess something good did come out of roxie not wanting to hang out with us

what the gently caress no it's not, please don't ever say that to a depressed person

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

dogg that sounds like something an evil wizard would say

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Whatever, it's not like I cared.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

what the gently caress no it's not, please don't ever say that to a depressed person

oh i took it to mean that "your suffering" would fuel your passion for art or music or literature os some other good that you would put out into the world because you had suffered

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

dogg that sounds like something an evil wizard would say

what is this are you racist against dark wizards

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Volume posted:

the first step is acceptance, Volume. Have you cried yet?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Volume posted:

its ok to be sad volume, i think we all know how much you loved Roxie

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Lol, depressed people are not precious babies. Everybody feels down and wants an escape.

What I said seems wrong at first glance, but you have to consider the unique event of a person so filled with misdirected energy that they want to end their lives. It is a case of having too much and the cup being overfilled, similar to how cancer is the result of cells over multiplying.

My point is that the event of a person feeling their suffering is worth preserving. From a certain perspective it is miraculous. Sort of like crucifixion. At least let the world witness your pain, right? That doesn't make the pain stop but it provides justification, and it's not just feel good poo poo, it's a fact.

And like Luvcow said you could turn it into any form of vindication you like, but the mere act of existing is vindication.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I would have had an extra cup full of poison to share ITT if I wasn't flim flammed by miracle whale....

hey welcome to the show! fucked around with this message at 23:25 on May 15, 2016

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

what the fuuuck

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

what the fuuuck

Maybe we should return to the subject of your retarded thread, only I can't remember what it was

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

i hate this thread

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

i hate this thread

Did it get too real for you?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i love you the pony incident

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

i hate this thread

ya fuk you Op for making this thread

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

noctambulous nebab posted:

Lol, depressed people are not precious babies. Everybody feels down and wants an escape.

What I said seems wrong at first glance, but you have to consider the unique event of a person so filled with misdirected energy that they want to end their lives. It is a case of having too much and the cup being overfilled, similar to how cancer is the result of cells over multiplying.

My point is that the event of a person feeling their suffering is worth preserving. From a certain perspective it is miraculous. Sort of like crucifixion. At least let the world witness your pain, right? That doesn't make the pain stop but it provides justification, and it's not just feel good poo poo, it's a fact.

And like Luvcow said you could turn it into any form of vindication you like, but the mere act of existing is vindication.

useful in a practical sense but kind of a wash depending on where you land in regards to personal philosophy on sapience and self aware consciousness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

I am about to open a can of whoop-rear end on everyone in this thread

• Locked thread