Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye Tremendous Taste!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:f5:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:rip: Harlan (Tremendous Taste) :rip:

Alignment: Altairan (SELF)

"COMTRAYA!"

Background Info

quote:

You have maintained the factories beneath the surface of Altair for over 11,000 years, as the facility is essential for the survival of your android form. After the surface of the planet became uninhabitable due to an unidentified environmental disaster, both yourself and many other Altairians downloadeded their consciousnesses into mechanical android bodies, allowing you to live indefinitely, as long as your power supply is not depleted. This power supply is usually maintained by a projected field of energy, however, beyond that field, you and your race rely on battery cells with a limited power supply.

However, over time, most inhabitants became disgruntled with their meaningless life, and several survivors committed suicide by intentionally allowing their power packs to run out. Others, died in accidents. After a survivor named Wallace died, you have remained on your own, forced to maintain the complex alone.

Role - Recharge Survivor

quote:

Survivor - You are a Survivor, self aligned and win if you are still alive by the end of the game regardless of who wins.

Recharger - 1 SHOT - Once during the game you may PM me ##RECHARGE PLAYER at ANY TIME to recharge a players ability IF they have limited shot abilities.

"7TH CHEVRON LOCKED!"

"SG1 you have a go!"

"Now take out that son of a bitch Ra!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWIS7olVbGE

:siren: SCUMGATE COMMAND WIN! :siren:

:pcgaming: Good job Asphyxious and Amomalous Amalgam! :pcgaming:

quote:

Asphyxious (Block Mage)

You are Major Samantha Carter

"Well sir.."

quote:

Block Mage - TWO SHOT - You are unsurpassed in your ability to develop and reverse engineer alien technologies, so why not throw a spanner in the System Lord works? Twice during the game you may PM me ##blackout PLAYER during Night Phase to roleblock a player for 2 nights instead of 1.

Roleblocker - If you no longer have charges, or choose not to use your Block Mage ability, you may PM me ##BLOCK PLAYER during Night Phase to block their ability

You are Stargate Command Aligned (SCUM). You win when all threats to the SGC have been eliminated, or you hold a majority.

quote:

Anomalous Amalgam (Janitor)

You are a Box of Tissues Daniel Jackson

"Thanks. Send more"

quote:

Janitor - Your understanding of ancient languages and earth lore has given you the unique ability to obfuscate information when necessary. History is a messy subject after all, it could mean anything! Once per night you may select any target you desire and.. clean up their alignment returning a '???-Aligned' result if and when they are flipped.

1 Shot Lynchproof & 1 Shot Bulletproof - You just refuse to die, mainly by having an incredible agent.

You are Stargate Command Aligned (SCUM). You win when all threats to the SGC have been eliminated, or you hold a majority.

:slick: Sucks to be you Birdstrike and iajanus! :slick:

quote:

Birdstrike (Thundercutioner)

You are Ba'al

quote:

Thunderdome - 1 SHOT - Once during the game you may post in the thread ##THUNDERDOME PLAYER 1 + PLAYER 2 to place them in a Thunderdome. The remaining players will then only be able to vote for either player, and a No Lynch is possible.

Execute - 1 SHOT - Once during the game you may PM me ##EXECUTE PLAYER during Day Phase to instantly kill that player. However that player must have more than 75% of the votes needed to lynch them for the ability to work. For example with 10 players, you will need to wait until 8 votes are on them to be able to execute.

You are Goa'uld System Lord (TOWN) aligned. You win when all threats to the System Lords have been eliminated, or you hold a majority.

quote:

iajanus (Paranoid Gun Owner)

You are Marduk

quote:

Paranoid Gun Owner - ONE SHOT - Your longer slumber has made you extremely paranoid, and will lash at anyone who targets you with a Night Action shooting them first. If the action is a Night Kill you will both die.

You are Goa'uld System Lord (TOWN) aligned. You win when all threats to the System Lords have been eliminated, or you hold a majority.

Very important documents

:siren: Thank you everyone for playing! Well played! I hope you all enjoyed my first ever mafia game, and I hope you'll join others I run in the future! :siren:

Infinitum fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Jun 3, 2016

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Oh and that D1 kill?

Death Miller

:getin:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Please leave any comments you have. I'd love some feedback of what you did and didn't enjoy :ohdear:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Infinitum posted:

Oh and that D1 kill?

Death Miller

called it

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Shout out to Gaspy for never joining Scumdoc :v:

Shout out to Tremendous Taste for not recharging Birdstrike so he could Thunderdome again :v:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:siren: As CO-MOD of this game I also award BIRDSTRIKE a honorary win for his work of art, enshrined forevermore here! :siren:

Birdstrike posted:

I play my final card. I know the mod has trouble visualising things so I have had to go into some detail to capture the appropriate mood.

It is night.
Infinitum wakes to several loud knocks emanating from his dear mother's bedroom. Worried for her safety, he grabs the katana hanging on his bedroom wall and makes for the ever-louder commotion.

"Mother, O Genki Desu Ka?" he asks as he reaches the door. He reaches for the light switch but stops to see that the room is already softly illuminated by a lamp which has been knocked from its normal bedside position.

Hanzo steel in hand, Infinitum is transfixed with horror to find that the racket is being caused by his mother, now virtually undressed, straining vigorously in the throes of passion against and in tempo with a stoutly built, hairy, square-framed man whose engorged genitals are in contrast to the shapely, nimble fingers caressing them, encouraging the tubby man to further ecstasy. It is soag.

There is nothing Infinitum can summon himself to do but look on as soag uses one of his broad, fat-fingered hands to remove her underwear, Infinitum's mother shakes with pleasure in the process while soag buries his simian face into her chest with a flurry of kisses. If soag is aware of Infinitum's presence he ignores it as he has on the forums, rather now forcing the woman who gave birth to his nemesis onto her back brutishly while separating her legs, while Infinitum's mother urges this ape-man to show her techniques he learned in the opium dens and whorehouses of South-East Asia.

Infinitum's lip quivers, so utterly distraught that he can't hear the approach of the man who set up this rendezvous. Birdstrike is now over Infinitum's right shoulder, peering in to see soag hesitate for a moment as his short, stubby member is in the wrong spot (not that she seems to mind) but now penetrates gently into her inviting folds, her lithe, shapely limbs wrapping around soag's stout tree trunks.

Birdstrike eases the blade out of Infinitum's grasp as soag thrusts his way to pleasure in short, powerful strokes, grunting gutturally as he now places a hand on each pale breast and tries to support his weight, failing to lift his prodigious belly above Infinitum's mother, both naked bodies glistening in a sheen of humid moisture from their ever-increasing exertion. As Infinitum marvels at soag's hirsute back curves down into soag's hirsute buttocks, Birdstrike brings the blade up beneath Infinitum's dishevelled, patchy beard.
##EXECUTE INFINITUM Birdstrike exhorts to nobody in particular as he runs the edge into Infinitum's thick neck, carving through skin and sinew and muscle and artery. In this final act now Birdstrike has freed the players of this wretched game, but the lovers neither notice nor care as hot thick sticky red blood ejaculates from Infinitum's carotid onto the filthy sheets where soag is manfully pressing his hot breath into his lover's mouth and his hot appendage into the pulsating mass of flesh below, both oblivious to the crime which has just been committed in the doorway which pales against their crime of passion.

As he approaches climax now soag suddenly stops. There is a short *brrap* and an even fouler smell fills the room. Infinitum's mother exhorts soag to finish but he ignores her plea and silently turns around, facing the exsanguinated corpse of Infinitum and the demented Birdstrike.

Soag says nothing, but inhales slowly and deeply.

Soag huffs his own fart.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I'm happy my PGO kept me alive, glad I forgot to mention it was 1-shot.

Sorry mith :).

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I just wanna say

gently caress lurkers forever

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Like scum played dece and thanks to mods for running, this game had some good moments for all sides

but lurkers go home

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

I just wanna say

gently caress lurkers forever

Half auspol
Half usa

I think the timezones killed it a bit, but I felt the antilurking rules helped, along with subbing people in, and modkilling the 2 players who dropped off the face of he earth.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Good game all :)

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
drat I was wrong

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This was a hell of a game to read. It's worth looking over the mod doc to see the full details of all the roles, they're nuts.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asphyxious posted:

Good game all :)

Oh I can't stay mad at you :glomp:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Handy Dandy Role Overview List

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Oh and that D1 kill?

Death Miller

do not use straight deathmillers in the future.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Otherwise great game lot of fun and I was proud of myself for nailing flerp.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Full credit to scum, that was solid.

Didn't pick Gaspy until I read the deaddoc. Well played.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

SKY COQ posted:

Full credit to scum, that was solid.

Didn't pick Gaspy until I read the deaddoc. Well played.

My trick was brainwashing myself so I forgot who my scum team were.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My role was a little mundane, but I thought I did OK. Fun game while it lasted.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I'm still salty that I got turboed while I was asleep before getting the opportunity to claim :[

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Woke up to a victory. Aww yess, aww yes.

:slick:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Thanks for the game Infinitum, good game all!

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
:ffg:
I told you revenge would be mine, false gods. :getin:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Max posted:

My role was a little mundane, but I thought I did OK. Fun game while it lasted.

If I do another big game like this in the future, I'll try and combine more roles so noone has a 'generic' role.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I'm so happy I got janitored as a death miller, because why not add more to the confusion?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Sorry Max. I was hoping I'd explode and take Daniel Jackson with me.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

I'm so happy I got janitored as a death miller, because why not add more to the confusion?

They didn't janitor you. That's just how I flip a Death Miller.

I had no idea how you're meant to do it, and if I revealed who you actually were (Kawalsky) anyone who watched the show would know.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Infinitum posted:

If I do another big game like this in the future, I'll try and combine more roles so noone has a 'generic' role.

I didn't mind, I prefer to play more vanilla roles. I just thought it was funny when I saw what my power was after reading that it was a role-heavy game. It was an easy, auto-pilot role to have.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

They didn't janitor you. That's just how I flip a Death Miller.

I had no idea how you're meant to do it, and if I revealed who you actually were (Kawalsky) anyone who watched the show would know.

You don't reveal who they actually are since flavor is relevant. Fake flavor with it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im kinda glad i died early because holy poo poo i had no idea what was going on for most of the days prob a bad idea to play w/ a lot of auspol player when u dont understand anything that theyre talking about

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
though also sad because the cult couldve been super lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
lol gaspy, I can't believe you showed up to the scumdoc on the last day. The day I wasn't present.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

lol gaspy, I can't believe you showed up to the scumdoc on the last day. The day I wasn't present.

This was the best goddamn part of the game for me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Podima posted:

This was the best goddamn part of the game for me.

lol that was so frustrating early on, then I just got used to it, by the end. Gaspy and I were the best of silent scumbros.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't lie in Mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
hooray! nice win, scum team :)

• Locked thread