Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Edgar posted:

Police have located her, all is well.

hosed up if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

wish she'd done this back in the 90s when she didn't look like my chainsmoking uncle Larry

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Maybe she was doing what Radiohead did with their "disappearance" from social media before releasing their new album.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

jiharlequinade posted:

wish she'd done this back in the 90s when she didn't look like my chainsmoking uncle Larry

wow she really looks unfortunate now. what the hell happened

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Not enough anal clearly

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope she gets facefucked

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Darth123123 posted:

The Pope put a curse on her to wither her looks.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Chinatown posted:

i hope she gets facefucked

hmmm

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Next time I'm in Chicago I'm gonna tweet her and tell her I'm comin' for dat rear end.

Nothing Compares 2 Poo

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Darth123123 posted:

Lifelong depression brought on by sexual molestation that she tried to combat with self-medication?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blistex posted:

Lifelong depression brought on by sexual molestation that she tried to combat with self-medication?

Huh. I don't know, but didn't she have money and friends to help direct her to a mental health person.? Was that why she shaved her head and got tats galore?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Darth123123 posted:

Huh. I don't know, but didn't she have money and friends to help direct her to a mental health person.? Was that why she shaved her head and got tats galore?

Mental health is more often than not directly related to one's appearance or "upkeep". Having money and friends isn't always the ticket to overcoming one's demons. I just find it sort of tragically ironic that she was so ostracised and ridiculed for speaking out about the Catholic church and the molestation scandal, to the point where SNL had her as a punching bag for the better part of 1/2 a decade until the story broke and LOL looks like she was right all along and the pope (John Paul) was an almost literal monster.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
how come cool people like david bowie and prince die but sinead o'conner just gets lost for a while ):

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nooner posted:

how come cool people like david bowie and prince die but sinead o'conner just gets lost for a while ):

Because you touch yourself at night :grin:

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo I knew "Nothing Compares 2 U" was written by Prince but I didn't know it was a straight-up cover. Like he'd already recorded and released it already by the time she did?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

lizardman posted:

Holy poo poo I knew "Nothing Compares 2 U" was written by Prince but I didn't know it was a straight-up cover. Like he'd already recorded and released it already by the time she did?

I don't think he recorded it, he wrote it for an band called the Family he and Morris Day put together that they could tour with as well as experiment with different songs and sounds. Like he wrote all their music, but gave them the credit with the exception of Nothing Compares 2 U. He only publicly sang the song years after the O'Connor rendition.

• Locked thread