Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unoriginal One
Aug 5, 2008
Huh, Netherworld's looking rather... pastoral these days. Laharl and co must have had to sell off all of their levels to pay the landscaping bill.

Just goes to show the lengths some people will go to just to have a nice lawn.

(And Failure title shenanigans aren't that bad)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unoriginal One
Aug 5, 2008
Same place where I got stuck for a bit. I was also playing on Hard, which was in and of itself a special exercise in masochism.

Edit: Well, no, thinking on it Hard wasn't that bad, it just got a bit sticky here and there. Did do a fair amount of grinding though, had to lean pretty heavily on potions from what I can recall.

Unoriginal One fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jun 3, 2016

Unoriginal One
Aug 5, 2008
I'd bring up the Iris series, but I'm not sure those would actually count.

• Locked thread