Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

God bless you, mange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

What if he's saying bum cause he's Jamaican?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

criscodisco posted:

Well it's loving stupid. Ever been to Brazil? The whole place smells like grease and rat crap. The girls might go to the grocery just wearing glitter, but you'll never know cause you get knifed in the gut the second you walk off the plane. Seems fitting a shithole country would have a shithole competition.

This post brought to you by the Argentinian Travel Board.

Argentina. gently caress Brazil!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Mange Mite posted:

Argentinians are like the worst people in the southern hemisphere. They are insufferable

I agree, though, I do enjoy their fair skinned, shapely, blonde Latina women.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

^^^^I can imagine. My mom, (a Mexican :ssh: ) hates Argentinians. :shrug:

Argentinian lady:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

A Nazi or an Argentinian? :confused:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Girls?

Heh, no thanks. :smug:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Darth123123 posted:

Why do they get blonde hair (and bush?)

Nazi's, remember?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

That Robot posted:

super trashy

there's likely new diseases being created inside her right now

Lol.

But yeah, I kinda agree.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I'll be brave and post one.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I'm keeping with the white girl thread,

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Darth123123 posted:

You care because, yougay?

Ftfy

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

criscodisco posted:

She looks like a goddamn Chocobo.

Although I'm not a final Fantasy fan, would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

What's with chicks having bad posture these days. Is that just me? Am I the only one noticing it?

• Locked thread