Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
This is dumb. Look how easy and fluid his shooting motion is on these shots. It takes him like no effort to get the ball to the rim from 35ft out.

https://twitter.com/erikmal/status/732355343477432320

e: :argh: Nick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Shear Modulus posted:

spurs offense this year really didnt have a lot of pnr

They didn't really have anyone who could both set a good pick and roll.

e: quoted wrong post

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Paperback Writer posted:

looking like it's pretty easy to beat okc off the dribble

If you have quick + skilled ball-handlers driving, yeah.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Metapod posted:

Through grit heart and determination

When I think of the Thunder, Nick Collison is who first comes to mind. He embodies everything about that franchise.

I am not being snarky.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I'm laughing how Green has yet to be successful posting up Waiters.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

I have officially lost track of which Pelican players were on their team during Summer League, preseason, regular season, or ended the season on the roster. Sean Kilpatrick fits one of those, but I don't remember offhand which one.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

attackmole posted:

No one who does a half court show plays it live.

Trombone Shorty begs to differ. :colbert:

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Femur posted:

Wow team goes on run, you call a timeout, do the same poo poo donovan. And bitch to the media to get refs to call fouls on draymond. Learn some poo poo from phil/kerr/pops idiot.

Phil was notorious for not calling timeouts to stop runs, though.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Dejan Bimble posted:

Will the break between quarters be longer, or the next commercial break, I'm trying to time my quick shower

End of quarters are usually longer.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Dejan Bimble posted:

It's a shame you didn't keep him. He looks like a legitimate backup scoring combo guard. I just like him, he's a likable dude

I do remember liking him and thinking he had a spot in the deep bench. I want him to do well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Chinatown posted:

anyone got a good stream for this game?

G*d bles.

If you have a cable tv subscription: http://www.tntdrama.com/watchtnt/east.html

• Locked thread