Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
The person who wrote the script for both these guys doesnt know how to make people sound different

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
Where did those other dirty Samoans come from?!!?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
This is very bad. Please come back and win the Title and push Roman back to the midcard Seth.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

#theclapper

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
This is way more amusing than it should be

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Got in just in time for AJ telling Roman he's gonna wrap a chair around his neck. That is good.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

People loving hate Reigns and the Usos.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Ugh, Roman Reigns.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Still calling it the goddamn Club. That might be the worst loving name for a stable since The Corre.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Can't wait until the same thing happens to Nakamura

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Is Roman some kind of Deep Dream AI that gained sapience?

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

Gonna laugh my rear end off if Extreme Rules was the planned return for Rollins and Reigns just reminded everyone about him

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I'll be glad when AJ can move on to a feud with a good wrestler and Reigns can do whatever garbage he wants with the belt. Go fight Orton or something who gives a poo poo.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Oh yeah contract signing get hype

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I actually like the Uso's so long as they are just another tag team and aren't Tag Cena.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

DeepDickPizza posted:

This is very bad. Please come back and win the Title and push Roman back to the midcard Seth.

Oh god please.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Codependent Poster posted:

People loving hate Reigns and the Usos.

They're really effective heels: cheap shots, telling the fans they don't get who they want, smug entitlement based on their nepotistic accomplishments. Kevin Owens could take notes.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Contract signings make me miss Sasha. I like how she just has a stamper to sign with.

bartok
May 10, 2006

YES!!!

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

schweens posted:

I'm sure it'll go quietly with no fuss.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
...zayn/cesaro? I'm interested.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Dexo posted:

I actually like the Uso's so long as they are just another tag team and aren't Tag Cena.
They should really be booked as heels because they always come across as huge douchebags. Kinda like their cousin.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

Its like Miz finally earned his entrance back

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
"We get the miz on the commentary" awwwww :( 'And we can get rid of byron' k I'm sold.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

So we're the Rumors of Owens being hurt true?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

SomeMathGuy posted:

They're really effective heels: cheap shots, telling the fans they don't get who they want, smug entitlement based on their nepotistic accomplishments. Kevin Owens could take notes.

For real though I love heel tactics and promos passed off as face behaviors.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

schweens posted:

rip signing table with special tablecloth you were too good for this world

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Carver Crisis posted:

They should really be booked as heels because they always come across as huge douchebags. Kinda like their cousin.

The Usos and the Lucha Dragons beating up New Day after New Day congratulated them on an amazing ladder match shoulda been both teams turning heel and New Day turning face earlier.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

bartok posted:

Still calling it the goddamn Club. That might be the worst loving name for a stable since The Corre.

Roman and the Usos are apparently called The Bloodline now, so there's a run on terrible stable names.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

I look forward to Gallows and Anderson double crossing AJ for Seth and then they go overboard with the white supremacy thing.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Dexo posted:

So we're the Rumors of Owens being hurt true?

Doubtful, they were still pitching it as a Four Way on the preshow. If anything I'm expecting KO to run in and attack Zayn.

Khorre
Jan 28, 2009
I thought they were blurring out Maryse' crotch there.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can't believe shane mcmahon left because cm punk yelled at him for acknowledging those "free drugs" hand tats

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
I'm 5-10mins behind but man oh man, the BOOOOs at Roman Reigns and their attempts to sweeten the crowd mics well never not be funny! :laffo:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DeepDickPizza posted:

Roman and the Usos are apparently called The Bloodline now, so there's a run on terrible stable names.

Well The League of Nations was a good name and you saw how that went. Maybe bad names will have an inverse effect.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

DeepDickPizza posted:

It's the New Era now, so they should be called the New Blood.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

DeepDickPizza posted:

We can only hope :pray:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Replace announce team with Owens and Mix.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Seeing that Dana Carvey show I just wanted to say the late 80's SNL cast is very underrated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

eljackass posted:

I'm 5-10mins behind but man oh man, the BOOOOs at Roman Reigns and their attempts to sweeten the crowd mics well never not be funny! :laffo:

I'm probably in the top 5 Roman haters on this board, but while I do think they mute the crowd mics I don't think they sweeten the crowd. He tends to get cheers from kids, sometimes more than others, and I think he had some here.

• Locked thread