Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
They're not? So it's dumb? Do you wanna talk about this? Really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobwebMustardseed
Apr 8, 2011

And some said he would just be a shell of his former self upon his return.

Revol posted:

I've got a final interview for a job tomorrow, hopefully I get hired real soon so I can buy a hockey ticket without feeling guilt.

I'm gonna also have to buy a blue Pens t-shirt since the Bolts are being babies about their home games.

Good luck with your interview!

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Wear your dumb pens stuff. Sorry you read a Facebook post that told you you can't.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Wonderllama posted:

They're not? So it's dumb? Do you wanna talk about this? Really?

Wonderllama, nooo, pull up

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

Wonderllama posted:

Wear your dumb pens stuff. Sorry you read a Facebook post that told you you can't.

http://www.foxsports.com/nhl/story/pittsburgh-penguins-tampa-bay-lightning-stanley-cup-playoffs-dress-code-051616

It's for 10% of the seats, but they're the seats that are shown most on TV. So, yeah, seems really insecure. Which is a shame.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Revol posted:

http://www.foxsports.com/nhl/story/pittsburgh-penguins-tampa-bay-lightning-stanley-cup-playoffs-dress-code-051616

It's for 10% of the seats, but they're the seats that are shown most on TV. So, yeah, seems really insecure. Which is a shame.

:laffo: thanks man. You're the best

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Sorry. Didn't know you were in the Lexus club you high roller. Thanks for talking to us poors

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Revol is my new favorite poster. Let's get matching tattoos

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
They can be pens tattoos so that neither one of us can get into the Lexus club in tampa ever again.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Wonderllama posted:

They can be pens tattoos so that neither one of us can get into the Lexus club in tampa ever again.

:toxx:?

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Man, some choice melting down.

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

drat, was hoping for the *llama 5-post*.

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

I'm not getting any tats. I want to be able to be buried in a Jewish cemetary. Not that I'm Jewish, just wanna keep that option open.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Sure

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I enjoy the occasional meltdown and I don't know why people get upset since obviously it's what I do and also it is to be expected?

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Revol, if you come to the game, which you won't - you just wanted to make a dumb snipe, and you wear your pens gear, you will get in. And I will buy you a beer. All of this won't happen, of course, but hey, let's party.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Wonderllama posted:

Revol, if you come to the game, which you won't - you just wanted to make a dumb snipe, and you wear your pens gear, you will get in. And I will buy you a beer. All of this won't happen, of course, but hey, let's party.

baby want his bottle?

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

baby want his bottle?

Babies can't buy beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

Wonderllama posted:

I ended up getting that job (and getting paid a lot more than I was expecting too, wowie), so I'll be there. And I'm wearing my fuckin' Crosby jersey and they'll have to tear it off my bloodied body but I'll take some of them with me raarrr :getin:

• Locked thread