Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Hello Bell faithful, just a friendly reminder that Salsa Verde is out and Diablo is back in. #blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Pennywise the Frown posted:

You didn't post the pics of them after you made them ANGRY!
5/10

code:
....................../´¯/) 
....................,/¯../ 
.................../..../ 
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
.........\.................'...../ 
..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
............\..............( 
..............\.............\...

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i like to get a gently caress ton of fire sauce packets to put on turkey sandwiches at a later time

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Goddamn I dont think a fast food thread has ever turned out to be anything less than excellent and this is no exception. Great work OP

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Goddamn I dont think a fast food thread has ever turned out to be anything less than excellent and this is no exception. Great work OP

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

thread so nice he said so twice

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

much unlike your posting :owned:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

I agree with BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress on the issue of the quality of fast food threads.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
i have been known to enjoy a four pack of cinnabon delights a time or two, followed up with 750g of metformin for the ensuing blood glucose spike

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ElectricSheep posted:

i have been known to enjoy a four pack of cinnabon delights a time or two, followed up with 750g of metformin for the ensuing blood glucose spike

750 g is like 1.5 lb lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
does the cheesy gordita have nacho sauce between the shell and tortilla

if im feelin particularly terrible i will add nacho cheese to everything. molten processed chease :twisted:

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Toxic Hell: comes out faster than it goes in.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I butt chug the nacho cheese to get things moving in the morning and to really get my day started right

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Is it true the hot sauce is actually hotter than the fire sauce? Or was somebody just pulling my leg?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Alright gents well I had my epic taco baal for lunch today and now it's night and I didn't "poo poo my brains out" so I reckon the pussy little bitches who post that poo poo nonstop are just fronting to look more upscale like their prissy little bodies can only process locally grown kale and organic cold pressed smoothies whereas in reality the only thing they're genetically predisposed to process is Cock.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

spicy potato soft taco has the highest flavor/price ratio

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ferroque posted:

spicy potato soft taco has the highest flavor/price ratio

I think just sucking down hot sauce packets has a higher one

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
ive been craving taco bell recently, op

they've been giving them a starbucks-style make-over in my area and they even built a new one in a semi-hipster area of my city

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Mange Mite posted:

I think just sucking down hot sauce packets has a higher one

I got a hot sauce packet you can suck down bb. :heysexy:

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
I had 2 hards 1 soft and the chili burrito thing today, must have developed an iron stomach or soething because no shits just yet. but hey the night is young!

drowned that poo poo in fire sauce too

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i do in fact love taco bell, but have never lived close enough to on to have it on a regular basis. i like to order the family meal and eat it all myself :btroll:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Hey Taco Driver. I remeber that movie

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
i wanna go to those new "wet" taco bells so i can eat and have a beers then poo poo all over myself

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
I hope they have nice bathrooms

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

they don't

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
maybe like a real fancy place and you go burn off bell and its some illegal aliean in a suit with some warm brown napkins and he tells you "yo quireo taco bell!"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4d9_1248293801

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Hell Yeah posted:

they don't

god dammitt

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Taco Bell needs better hot sauces.

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

In Austin they're about to open a Taco Bell that serves alcohol, including liquor.

I made an effort post about going to one of these in Chicago a while back:
A TRIP REPORT FROM MEMORY LANE! My super amazing adventure exploring TACO BELL CANTINA CHICAGO!!!

Hopped off the the Blue Line coming in from O'Hare and a bunch of my homeslices were kickin' it at the brand-spankin' new TBizz Cantina in the mall/stroller highway called Wicker Park. I had forgotten that this holy temple of solidarity had been erected in such a manbun wearing hipster swillzone, but alas sometimes one must stoop to new lows to reach new highs.

I walked up to the door and it magically opened itself for me! Oh wait, no, that was an actual Taco Bell employee that opened the door for you, greeted you, and didn't even spit in your food! There was a bit of a wait as everyone wanted a sip of mana, but there was plenty to go around. Fear not avid readers, no paying mouth went unquenched! As my turn for divine tribunal finally arrived I had chosen on some arbitrary burrito(which I inhaled) and most importantly a Baja Blast™ Freeze with Tequila. The alcohols cost different amounts of pence, tequila being the choice of kings as it is the most expensive. One sip and I was in heaven, the sweet tropical tang I've come to love was frozen to a slush and served with a decent helping of the good stuff mixed in. One wasn't enough to make someone with my... talents feel too much, but this was our pregame for the night. My loving pleb friends went for the rum and vodka and were also happy with their purchases, but that didn't stop me from shaming them repeatedly.

Rating: Itsexactlywhatyouneedinyourgoonymouth/10

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TeeMerk posted:

I had 2 hards 1 soft and the chili burrito thing today, must have developed an iron stomach or soething because no shits just yet. but hey the night is young!

drowned that poo poo in fire sauce too

2 hards 1 soft and a chili burrito describes my beer shits sunday mornings

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
9 tacos costs 4.20 today at del taco. It is a sign.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

BaconCopter posted:

Taco Bell needs better hot sauces.

I made an effort post about going to one of these in Chicago a while back:
A TRIP REPORT FROM MEMORY LANE! My super amazing adventure exploring TACO BELL CANTINA CHICAGO!!!

Hopped off the the Blue Line coming in from O'Hare and a bunch of my homeslices were kickin' it at the brand-spankin' new TBizz Cantina in the mall/stroller highway called Wicker Park. I had forgotten that this holy temple of solidarity had been erected in such a manbun wearing hipster swillzone, but alas sometimes one must stoop to new lows to reach new highs.

I walked up to the door and it magically opened itself for me! Oh wait, no, that was an actual Taco Bell employee that opened the door for you, greeted you, and didn't even spit in your food! There was a bit of a wait as everyone wanted a sip of mana, but there was plenty to go around. Fear not avid readers, no paying mouth went unquenched! As my turn for divine tribunal finally arrived I had chosen on some arbitrary burrito(which I inhaled) and most importantly a Baja Blast™ Freeze with Tequila. The alcohols cost different amounts of pence, tequila being the choice of kings as it is the most expensive. One sip and I was in heaven, the sweet tropical tang I've come to love was frozen to a slush and served with a decent helping of the good stuff mixed in. One wasn't enough to make someone with my... talents feel too much, but this was our pregame for the night. My loving pleb friends went for the rum and vodka and were also happy with their purchases, but that didn't stop me from shaming them repeatedly.

Rating: Itsexactlywhatyouneedinyourgoonymouth/10

:chloe:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the quesalupa is underwhelming. i'll stick with my go-to chalupa supreme

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Partial to the Mexican pizza myself

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I bought a drink at taco bell the other day but I didn't win a copy of Overwatch. vOv oh well!

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I loved taco bell in the 90's because I was a poor kid and they were really cheap. The rancho steak burrito was out in 1995 for 99 cents and bean burritos were 69 and chilli cheese were 79 cents. Now everything is so drat expensive. Four double decker tacos used to be 4 bucks now it's double that. Hardees tacos are a lot better and their nachos are awesome compared to taco bells.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

NameChange posted:

I loved taco bell in the 90's because I was a poor kid and they were really cheap. The rancho steak burrito was out in 1995 for 99 cents and bean burritos were 69 and chilli cheese were 79 cents. Now everything is so drat expensive. Four double decker tacos used to be 4 bucks now it's double that. Hardees tacos are a lot better and their nachos are awesome compared to taco bells.

do you understand what inflation is

also sorry for being poor

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Chinatown posted:

do you understand what inflation is

also sorry for being poor

Nonsense! Mcdonalds mcchicken was 99 cents and still is. Pizza Hut isnt selling pepperoni pizzas for 25 fuckin dollars. You can still get a footlong sub at subway for 6 or 7 bucks but taco bells menu prices have went crazy.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

NameChange posted:

Nonsense! Mcdonalds mcchicken was 99 cents and still is. Pizza Hut isnt selling pepperoni pizzas for 25 fuckin dollars. You can still get a footlong sub at subway for 6 or 7 bucks but taco bells menu prices have went crazy.

it's still pretty loving cheap, man

you can easily get 2500 calories for like $10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

NameChange posted:

:agreed:

• Locked thread