Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I just want to take this time to thank all of our boys (and girls!) in blue for protecting us and keeping us (white people) safe. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Enough excusing Criminals. I support our Police!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
wow they sure do love to shoot dogs

i still don't understand why it happens so often unless some cops like doing it

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I blew into the breathalyzer at 12 times the legal limit and they just told me to park there until midnight or so...so cops are A-OK IMO. :shrug:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
kill whitey

that includes all cops, because regardless of their original race or gender they chose to become honorary white men

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serious Frolicking posted:

kill whitey

that includes all cops, because regardless of their original race or gender they chose to become honorary white men

this sort of rimgs hollow coming from some dweeb in an intermet forum for some reason

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

Enfield posted:

this sort of rimgs hollow coming from some dweeb in an intermet forum for some reason

youire next bucko

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
My grandmother is 82 years old and lives by herself. She went into her laundry room at 10:00 am on a weekday and saw a man outside her backyard window just standing there looking at her. They both stood there, not more than ten feet from each other, staring, until the man threw up his hands and ran and leaped over the fence. She called 911. The dispatcher took her call and alerted police. No police arrived. A few hours later, about 3:00pm she saw the same man climb over her neighbors fence into their backyard. She called the police again and told them that the same guy was breaking into her neighbor's house. The dispatcher took the information and alerted police. The police did not arrive until 11:00pm that night, and that was just a formality so that they could complete their paperwork. Her neighbor had to hire a private investigator because she was robbed blind and the police wouldn't do anything. As part of the investigation the P.I. interviewed my grandmother and he told her that unless you are in imminent danger of being murdered, it's very unlikely the police will come to your aid. This is a P.I. that was a former cop for the same city.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
to pervert and slither (like my dong)

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ButteCysts posted:

youire next bucko

:mrgw:

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
project and swerve

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

SweetKarma posted:

My grandmother is 82 years old and lives by herself. She went into her laundry room at 10:00 am on a weekday and saw a man outside her backyard window just standing there looking at her. They both stood there, not more than ten feet from each other, staring, until the man threw up his hands and ran and leaped over the fence. She called 911. The dispatcher took her call and alerted police. No police arrived. A few hours later, about 3:00pm she saw the same man climb over her neighbors fence into their backyard. She called the police again and told them that the same guy was breaking into her neighbor's house. The dispatcher took the information and alerted police. The police did not arrive until 11:00pm that night, and that was just a formality so that they could complete their paperwork. Her neighbor had to hire a private investigator because she was robbed blind and the police wouldn't do anything. As part of the investigation the P.I. interviewed my grandmother and he told her that unless you are in imminent danger of being murdered, it's very unlikely the police will come to your aid. This is a P.I. that was a former cop for the same city.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect-someone.html

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:Thanks, cops!!:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Justice Antonin Scalia. Purveyor of the peace. He will be missed.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Is there a card I need to sign? Did we bother with a gift? What sort of cake are we having?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I bought them a present, hope they like it!!! :kiddo:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
one time i got let off on a traffic ticket because a call came on the cops radio saying a black female was causing problems at the CVS pharmacy nearby and he had to go. cops are sure alright.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

did you hear about the insomniac who went to jail? he was resisting a rest

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Cops are helpful to me because I'm not a scumbag social parasite.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Kuato posted:

I blew into the breathalyzer at 12 times the legal limit and they just told me to park there until midnight or so...so cops are A-OK IMO. :shrug:

lol

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ACAB

SweetKarma posted:

Justice Antonin Scalia. Purveyor of the peace. He will be missed.

It seems as if police only are there if the place makes money...

Hmmmm

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
god bless my local PD for pulling me over and ticketing me for any conceivable traffic violation. I'm glad these tickets justify the need for 15 cops, brand new "stealth" cop cars, and military style tactical vests for a town that has absolutely no violent crime.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

shut up netface posted:

god bless my local PD for pulling me over and ticketing me for any conceivable traffic violation. I'm glad these tickets justify the need for 15 cops, brand new "stealth" cop cars, and military style tactical vests for a town that has absolutely no violent crime.

my favorite is the armored humvee with a 50 cal machine gun on the top, it makes me feel extremely safe every time i drive by

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Great week for playing hide the batton and wearing magic silver bracelets that take you to the next dungeon map

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

I bought them a present, hope they like it!!! :kiddo:

lol why is the title of the album in quotes

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
agents of the state are traitors to the people

tell your friends

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Me: "Hello police, I've been robbed. It was my neighbor. You can literally see my things sitting in their living room"

Police: "Sorry sir, there is absolutely nothing we can do to help you in any way. Our hands are completely tied unless you try to get your stuff back yourself in which case it's jail time for you."

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'm going to celebrate by literally killing a cop. j/k if the fbi is reading this though!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Seizure Robot posted:

I'm going to celebrate by literally killing a cop. j/k if the fbi is reading this though!

same except im not joking

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
chicago pd scandal now is uncorrupt cops ousting corrupt ones and getting loving put through the ringer for being honest

love this fuckin city

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Don't forget the black sites and torture!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

chicago pd scandal now is uncorrupt cops ousting corrupt ones and getting loving put through the ringer for being honest

love this fuckin city

yay im in Chicago too! :neckbeard:

• Locked thread