Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Twenty Four posted:

My favorite part about dare posts is him throwing out names of random people and acting like everyone should know who he is talking about because he thinks he is important and people keep up on him or something?

Tribes was pretty fun but I don't know.

it's one of those things where it gets funnier once you know the characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
HQ this is the operative, I'm in position to begin burrowing into the enemy snack depo.
Awaiting confirmation.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
*uses a long pusher to push a statuette of a submarine onto area of the internet marked WEBSITES*

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Sir, might I suggest we thread poo poo and then leave by farting up on out of there?

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
PASS THE WORD! :gas: COMING, :gas:

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

HQ this is the operative, I'm in position to begin burrowing into the enemy snack depo.
Awaiting confirmation.

Operation Deepthroat is a go. How do you copy?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Omnomnom

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 15:42 on May 18, 2016

Moltke
May 13, 2009

Wicker Man posted:

Sir, might I suggest we thread poo poo and then leave by farting up on out of there?

leave the strategizing to senior command staff, private. now dont let me catch you without a dick in your mouth again, or it'll be a month of latrine duty

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Champenema posted:

If you like his poo poo I got one for ya:

Q What did the string of malicious code say to the CPU?
A Bee boop beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep lol

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Moltke posted:

leave the strategizing to senior command staff, private. now dont let me catch you without a dick in your mouth again, or it'll be a month of latrine duty

american_dare
May 18, 2016

by Lowtax

MiracleWhale posted:

it's one of those things where it gets funnier once you know the characters

A+

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
If I was given mod powers to ban just him I'd probably be the best mod ever cause I'm always on when hes going poo poo crazy so his accounts would be rubber stamp crushed.

american_dare
May 18, 2016

by Lowtax

Isaac posted:

*uses a long pusher to push a statuette of a submarine onto area of the internet marked WEBSITES*

look we r @ foram war now and u r an indentured slave to my team gently caress off with ur little asperger poetry plz report 4 duty on steam OR I WILL CALL UR PARENT

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=684374

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Twenty Four posted:

My favorite part about dare posts is him throwing out names of random people and acting like everyone should know who he is talking about because he thinks he is important and people keep up on him or something?

Tribes was pretty fun but I don't know.

He thinks his life has a consistent narrative and the cast of characters involved is only so large.

GBS is a new chapter for him, but his friends and rivals made the journey with him.

It's a pretty comforting mindset and I wish it was true for me too.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

dogrider to doghouse actual- we have incoming at 420 degrees, are we clear to engage, over

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Isaac posted:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Doc Friday posted:

Hmm...I don't know about that. For all we know, he could be leading you into a trap.

You don't know anything. OP, go for it.

american_dare
May 18, 2016

by Lowtax
it doesnt matter if its a trap u fools war is a total crap shoot

lets say if jerry is a double agent or flat out betraying a person he isnt even close to online

is this gonna swing everything

WHO KNOWS

DOES KATE EVEN ABLE TO FOLLOW A GAME WITH TIMING OR IS IT ONLY FORUMS FOR HER

CHUMP DEFINITELY COULDNT

SO WHO THE gently caress COULD SHE EVEN LEARN THE SUPER HIGH LEVEL poo poo FROM

idk idc this is fun tho just like solitary confinement napz

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

american_dare posted:

it doesnt matter if its a trap u fools war is a total crap shoot

lets say if jerry is a double agent or flat out betraying a person he isnt even close to online

is this gonna swing everything

WHO KNOWS

DOES KATE EVEN ABLE TO FOLLOW A GAME WITH TIMING OR IS IT ONLY FORUMS FOR HER

CHUMP DEFINITELY COULDNT

SO WHO THE gently caress COULD SHE EVEN LEARN THE SUPER HIGH LEVEL poo poo FROM

idk idc this is fun tho just like solitary confinement napz

You came here seeking to sow the seeds of doubt among us. You will find only bans and permas for you. Shitposters, w must strike back while he is weakened! Post!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Isaac posted:

Moltke
May 13, 2009
dare is live again. get those dicks out of your mouths and get shitposting, pronto

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Isaac posted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I have a plan.

what if instead of making GBS threads our own pants ...... we poo poo in HIS pants

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nooner posted:

I have a plan.

what if instead of making GBS threads our own pants ...... we poo poo in HIS pants

the geneva conventions? <tears a Pizza Hut takeout menu into shreds> gently caress the geneva conventions!

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Nooner posted:

I have a plan.

I believe the boys used to call this the "tactical insertion."

Moltke
May 13, 2009

Nooner posted:

I have a plan.

this is a good idea... for me to poop on!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Moltke posted:

this is a good idea... for me to poop on!

:shittypop:

Whoa! :aaaaa:

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

the geneva conventions? <tears a Pizza Hut takeout menu into shreds> gently caress the geneva conventions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xroDBOK88sQ

WAR gently caress THE SYSTEM etc

i am juiced up on yakman pozzing experience and i just dont give a gently caress kill me _Un.html was great where did https://www.fuckitall.com go

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

:argh:

drat you, penis man!

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Every forums account should start with a 2 week lurking probationary period

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dare pick out a cool av for yourself and we'll make it the new stupid newbie av so all your accounts have it

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

dare pick out a cool av for yourself and we'll make it the new stupid newbie av so all your accounts have it

liz u r from pei and u are no miracle whale ther even was ANOTHER liz that was russian and much cooler we spent a lot of time talking about dinotopia i hope u share an account with her or something otherwise pls go back to flat out writing all ur hate about men on ur "my repeated failures of trying to find a real man in toronto"blog

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

penis man posted:

liz u r from pei and u are no miracle whale ther even was ANOTHER liz that was russian and much cooler we spent a lot of time talking about dinotopia i hope u share an account with her or something otherwise pls go back to flat out writing all ur hate about men on ur "my repeated failures of trying to find a real man in toronto"blog

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

penis man posted:

I read a Dinotopia book once.

There were some raptors and they had this "wargame" where they'd just sit around and fight a make-believe battle with their words like they're ten year olds. In the big dramatic "wargame" between a good raptor and the evil raptor, the good raptor took a make-believe bridge, and then evil raptor was all "Yeah, well, then a fuckin' giant squid rises out of the river and grabs you and boy is he mad." It was an unorthodox but brilliant tactic and it almost won the game for him.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I read a Dinotopia book once.

There were some raptors and they had this "wargame" where they'd just sit around and fight a make-believe battle with their words like they're ten year olds. In the big dramatic "wargame" between a good raptor and the evil raptor, the good raptor took a make-believe bridge, and then evil raptor was all "Yeah, well, then a fuckin' giant squid rises out of the river and grabs you and boy is he mad." It was an unorthodox but brilliant tactic and it almost won the game for him.

Are you sure that wasn't this thread? Because there will be brilliance displayed in this war! Tactical brilliance!

Also, must posting of the poo poo.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

Are you sure that wasn't this thread? Because there will be brilliance displayed in this war! Tactical brilliance!

Also, must posting of the poo poo.

I think a giant squid could take Alex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

penis man posted:

:ohdear:

• Locked thread