Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Sorry rules is rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

The Rage posted:

So there's this atheist college professor who's really mad about God and then Kirk Caneron shows up with some bananas and God exists so checkmate atheists

You forgot about the kid whose name was Albert Einstein.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
wow if you are not gettin favereds myman big time gently caress up at candy town

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

JiveHonky posted:

Ok but none for that limpdicked milkylicker Rasta al

Please the rainbow is about caring & sharing Don't break my heart :eng99:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Rasta_Al posted:

Please the rainbow is about caring & sharing Don't break my heart :eng99:

Meet us behind the Piggly Wiggly on Martin Luther King Blvd at midnight tonight. Knock on the dumpster lid twice. No cops.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I'm an apatheist, which basically means I don't give a gently caress whether or not god exists :smug:.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Shaquin posted:

wow if you are not gettin favereds myman big time gently caress up at candy town

it took me 20 seconds to tell what the gently caress you were saying

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i find all the warm color starbursts are drat solid

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

i find all the warm color starbursts are drat solid

SO CHEWY

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What ever happened to those "I'm Atheist" shoes from kickstarter that left "I'm Atheist" in the sand when you walked on it like some clever parody of that dumb poem?

I hope it was all a huge scam so badly.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

What ever happened to those "I'm Atheist" shoes from kickstarter that left "I'm Atheist" in the sand when you walked on it like some clever parody of that dumb poem?

I hope it was all a huge scam so badly.

Nope, they still exist. Only 185 Euros for a pair!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Crowsbeak posted:

this'll show those stupid theists!!! <cackles>

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Crowsbeak posted:

Lol! No, but really.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my discovery that there are no benevolent skywizards led me to my personal blend of atheism and the dark art of hexxing

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Orkin Mang posted:

my discovery that there are no benevolent skywizards led me to my personal blend of atheism and the dark art of hexxing

:wrong:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my personal religious philosophy isnt stuffy like those cranky old religions, in fact mine thinks im great just the way i am no changes necessary. with each new hex learned, i gather unto myself unimaginable power

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
LA is full of skywizards. I can't swing a dead cat

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

this year there's no bag limit for skywizards and i ain't stoppin till i fill up my deep freeze *cock shotgun one-handed*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
But they're around. To quote a bible, "The water monster's right, catman. They are among us."

• Locked thread