Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I see no way that doing favors for Leland Gaunt...I mean Mr. Ox can go badly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I could never stop him from happily trotting to the window and getting shot to death through it. It always seemed to happen quicker than I could even get downstairs and try to CC the guards

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Beckett can't seem to turn off the sarcasm button even when he has no particular reason to be sarcastic

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Also yeah, going murderhappy at the mansion nets you a fight with Bruno Giovanni (I believe he actually comes Kool Aid Manning through that door the bodyguard won't let you in). Nets you nothing really except a mission blurb saying you killed him and some "Hey, I wiped out the Giovanni" dialogue options later.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I did find it amusing that Pisha is spot on in pointing out how silly it is trying to claim how one supernatural affliction is more gross than another supernatural affliction. "Ew, you eat flesh? Well we only drink the blood of our enemies. Ew, you drink blood? We gobble up chi, yall nasty." :colbert:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Ming is such an annoying pest of a boss. The one plus of doing a Stupid Idiot...I mean Kuei-Jin route is to not have to do the blob monster bit

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

And yeah, that little sideroom in the Ventrue tower is where you come in as a Nosferatu (Chunk will never let you in the front door, declaring LaCroix "Didn't make any appointments with gargoyles". So you always end up going through the sewer entrance and the alternate elevator to see him.)

Kind of clever the way they play the Nosferatu route, since a portion of quest people won't even talk to you. So they tend to just give you what you want, like the old woman at the diner during Lily's quest will just faint at the sight of you and drop all the required clues for you to pick up. Also I'm pretty sure it's the only route where Gary doesn't yell about wanting to dip you in acid :v:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

That is the first option I took when I recently beat this as Nosferatu. Saw that down there and was like "What the hell is that...oh. Oh."

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

So how about that cab driver? :v:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

He's also listed as "Caine" in the game's voice files, so yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Becket having one of the Cabbie's mysterious "I certainly know way more poo poo about Caine than you'd think, don't I?" conversations is a funny way to imagine him getting spooked

• Locked thread