Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Chocolatito is considered by many to be the the pound for pound best fighter out there right now. He has not received much popular attention because his fighting weight is around 110 pounds and he is Nicaraguan, meaning the normally vociferous Mexican boxing fans aren't there for him so much to bouy him up to the White Attention Border. Also the divine arrangement of his craft is just beyond the untrained eye, but if you have a minute consider the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rq8iKZnRyc

He is also a tremendous pressure fighter. Every instant in the ring he is on the attack, pressing, angling, punching, driving opponents back. He dominates any ring he is in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVqJbPBqgSA&t=27s

Chocolatito's most recent fight was against Arroyo. In this fight boxing commentators remarked that Arroyo fought the fight of his life, rising far above his considerable talents and meeting Chocolatito in every way he possibly could have. Chocolatito won 34 of the 36 scoreable rounds considering all three judges scorecards. The fight took place at the current Valhallah of boxing, the Los Angeles Forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svI8VvY1cuw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
cool

Aug 4, 2010

im sorry but boxing died like 15 years ago

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

www posted:

The heavyweight class died 15 years ago because they started mixing circus freaks into it (got rid of super heavyweight division) who Emmanuel Steward taught to jab and grab for hours. The rest of boxing is flourishing.

Why do you watch MMA when the only fights you like are the world's worst boxing matches anyway? Why kowtow to a sport where the outcome of every match is hilariously dependent on luck?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i treid to watch ur video but it's not a video it's some kind of words? sorry chocolatetity

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm personally more into muay thai rope knuckle death fights broadcast over the internet.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

i treid to watch ur video but it's not a video it's some kind of words? sorry chocolatetity

Chocolatito is a fighter appreciated most by men who also love books.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

cornholito de nicaragua

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
110lbs? I've done bigger shits than that.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I dont think he could beat Soda Popinsky though

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_MyBuj0Plc

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

is he another transphobic wife beater

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I wonder if before his fights he calls up his opponent on their cell phone and says "hey cahsin, let's go boxing" and then they have to hit the green button to agree

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

wrong forum buddy

the garbage forum for idiots is that way

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

signalnoise posted:

Pound for pound Little Mac is the greatest boxer of all time.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

www posted:

Yeah pretty much. Also the fighters brains are dead lol.,

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Sheep-Goats posted:

Why kowtow to a sport where the outcome of every match is hilariously dependent on luck?

You're a moron.

I was looking for the scene in mad max beyond the thunder dome where they jump around grabbing random weapons etc but couldtn find it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6_JONVYwQ0 Best I could find (its poo poo)

Then I found this instead.

:gonk:
:nms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hkWpmJ29p0
:nms:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Boxing is cool and good, especially when it is movie boxing, the best form of boxing

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Microwaves mom please stop posting furry poo poo this is like the second time

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

gannyGrabber posted:

Microwaves mom please stop posting furry poo poo this is like the second time

What was the first?

First off I seriously looked for thunderdome fight and thats what came up as like hte second result. AWFUL.

They have like dildo swords and all these creepy people in assless chaps surrounding them. What the hell? How is this real life?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Q: is this guy a "chicharon"?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Sheep-Goats posted:

Chocolatito is considered by many to be the the pound for pound best fighter out there right now. He has not received much popular attention because his fighting weight is around 110 pounds and he is Nicaraguan, meaning the normally vociferous Mexican boxing fans aren't there for him so much to bouy him up to the White Attention Border. Also the divine arrangement of his craft is just beyond the untrained eye, but if you have a minute consider the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rq8iKZnRyc

He is also a tremendous pressure fighter. Every instant in the ring he is on the attack, pressing, angling, punching, driving opponents back. He dominates any ring he is in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVqJbPBqgSA&t=27s

Chocolatito's most recent fight was against Arroyo. In this fight boxing commentators remarked that Arroyo fought the fight of his life, rising far above his considerable talents and meeting Chocolatito in every way he possibly could have. Chocolatito won 34 of the 36 scoreable rounds considering all three judges scorecards. The fight took place at the current Valhallah of boxing, the Los Angeles Forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svI8VvY1cuw

he looks good, but he's still so short i could put my hand on his forehead and be immune to his punches so its more cute than cool

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

can i call this smal l man a chicharron

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Turn on HBO bitches the Chocolate man is up

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Is this what Boxing Day's about?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bert Roberge posted:

Chocolatito is superhuman

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Very tense first round, probably went to the opposition on volume.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Second round was pure tyranny for Chocolatito. The other man couldn't do anything that he wanted to do. The entire round went as though the challenger was injured and he isn't.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Landing at 2:1 over his foe, harder shots. This is against an undefeated champion.

Rounds 5 and 6 very close. Chocolatito looks worn in his corner, foe is excited to see it.

raton fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Sep 11, 2016

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Bert Roberge posted:

Boxing Day is the day when we as men lock up all of our emotions for the coming year, I'm pretty suer.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Ork of Fiction posted:

Boxing Day is the day when we as men lock up all of our emotions for the coming year, I'm pretty suer.

drat my father and I celebrate this all year.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

is his nickname really chocolate tit?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
7th was pure Chocolate, other fighter is extremely disappointed by this, he thought a runaway was coming and is visibly distressed at the turn.

Chocolatito is three weight classes over his natural weight in this and is not pleased that his harder shots aren't doing the damage that he's accustomed to. Despite this I think now (7th) Chocolatito has crumpled his foes true will to fight.

raton fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Sep 11, 2016

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
chocotits looks very tired

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Chocolatito looks very very tired which is unusual to say the least. Despite this he is still controlling the fight. His foe is naturally bigger and has a bit more power but is in the lurch.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
come on chocotits, just 3 more minutes and you've won

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Gonna be a really brutal final round for Chocolatito. He's exhausted and left the last one having taken a big body shot.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
A belt in four different weight classes, this one won against a 34-0 champion in his prime.

Amazing fight.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

signalnoise posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Why do you watch MMA when the only fights you like are the world's worst boxing matches anyway? Why kowtow to a sport where the outcome of every match is hilariously dependent on luck?

Lets fight but we can only use punches, just hug me when you need a break!

• Locked thread