Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quift
May 11, 2012

Lemon posted:

One thing I've always wondered about the whole NWO deal. If it really is true, then what's the point in trying to resist or decry it? If the lizard people really do secretly control the world then we're already hosed with no recourse, right?

Reality is a battle between good and evil. The reptilian feudal creditors are mind controlling entities that are essentially demonic in nature.

However humans can not only resist but also change the world by refusing to follow their demonic agenda. By embracing positive change within ourselves we can influence others, thus weaken their grip on society. Good is destined to prevail.

Basically the reptiles are satanistic pedophiles and pure evil. They are thus doomed to suffer defeat at the hands off the righteous.

If you think this sounds like some sort of twisted take on medieval Christianity you are halfway there. Throw in plenty of references to gnostic theosophy and you get closer still.

Many assume that anti-Semitic thought underlines these "theories", but my experience show references to much more complex underlying themes. The fascination with numerology, bogomil and cathar philosophy, kabbala, egyptology, alchemy etc is everywhere in these circles. Even though most "theorists" lack the erudition to see the history of their world view much of it is ancient. It makes quite a lot of sense to see these ideas as the current manifestation of philosophical schools that are millenia old. The resistance to orthodoxy and Catholicism is old and the ideas are recycled. Throw in the popular scepticism against masonic (satanist) thought and you get a very large body of historical literature to draw from.

Does this answer your questions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Quift posted:

However humans can not only resist but also change the world by refusing to follow their demonic agenda. By embracing positive change within ourselves we can influence others, thus weaken their grip on society. Good is destined to prevail.

So basically if everyone just decided they weren't going to be governed by lizard people then it would happen?

Quift
May 11, 2012

Lemon posted:

So basically if everyone just decided they weren't going to be governed by lizard people then it would happen?

Well, I assume that the decision would have to be acted upon. So if you line all of the reptilians up against the wall, you may solve the problem.

If instead of reptilians you were to line up the oligarchs the result might be the same. The depiction of the perceived enemy as sub-human might be a rethoric ploy to incite revolution.

After all, that very same line of argument was used in the French, American, Russian and Chinese revolutionary pamphlets as well.

Again. There are plenty of historical precedents for almost everything regarding these "theories". There are plenty of rather insightful social commentary that use the reptilians to hide in plain sight.

Avoiding becoming a political prisoner is after all a concern among many critics. The US and the UK both have political prisoners that are held for thought crimes. So the fears are not unfounded.

Fun fact. Most political prisoners in the US are environmentalists. They get to spend their lives in something called an mcu.

So yeah. The patriot act is mainly used to imprison Greenpeace activists. Its a weird world.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Why reptiloids? Why not arachnoids or fish people? Is there some specific event where the reptiloid belief originated? Like with the grey aliens.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
What is your interpretation of the gangster computer god worldwide secret containment policy? Is the policy up-to-date for modern times?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ

Quift
May 11, 2012

waitwhatno posted:

Why reptiloids? Why not arachnoids or fish people? Is there some specific event where the reptiloid belief originated? Like with the grey aliens.

It's from the ancient sumerian creation myth as well as the book of Genesis. Seems most ancient texts describe the gods as serpent, dragons etc. From sumerians to China and the myths on the western hemisphere.

Quift
May 11, 2012

stimulated emission posted:

What is your interpretation of the gangster computer god worldwide secret containment policy? Is the policy up-to-date for modern times?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ

This was brilliant. Have to take a closer look later. But I'm obviously late for my moon computer brain check up. I'll have to schedule a time with my slimy Jewish doctor soon so he can reconnect the tubes.

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
Two questions OP:

1) How do those big-headed Homo Capensis dudes behind the World Bank fit into the whole intergalactic war picture?

2) Is Islam (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3779258 a religion actually dedicated to the reptillians?

Quift
May 11, 2012

Moose_Knuck posted:

Two questions OP:

1) How do those big-headed Homo Capensis dudes behind the World Bank fit into the whole intergalactic war picture?

2) Is Islam (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3779258 a religion actually dedicated to the reptillians?

They are our appointed governance from the larger galactic reptilian empire. The empire stands in opposition to the galactic federation so it is assumed that they will flee or be purged from power in case their protectorate of earth would come to an end. Rumor has it the reptilians are losing ground and that earth might change custodianship.

On your second question. Short answer, yes. Many of these crazier theories are the work of evangelical Christians who's literal reading of the Bible makes them believe in actual demons etc. So the religion of the false prophet actually being a cult that is used in order to further the cabal cause is quite reasonable once you have seen the "truth".

Isis actually being Saudi/Israeli mercenaries with plenty of shiny American weapons furthering the agenda of the neo con elite does unfortunately lend some credence to this more warped interpretation.

And in case you believe the official story about Isis I have a bridge to sell you.

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
Thank you for the responses, OP. With those answered, it begs other questions:

Why is the war between the reptilian empire and the galactic federation so covert? If the galactic federation is so benevolent, why don't they overtly overthrow the reptilians? Or at the very least, why don't they have a show of force? If the federation's (I assume) attempts to expose the subversiveness of the reptilians through media aren't well received due to the deniability of their very existence, why don't they (the federation) reveal themselves in an undeniable way (reveal themselves in their normal form, drop an armada of space ships into our airspace, etc)?

Quift
May 11, 2012

Moose_Knuck posted:

Thank you for the responses, OP. With those answered, it begs other questions:

Why is the war between the reptilian empire and the galactic federation so covert? If the galactic federation is so benevolent, why don't they overtly overthrow the reptilians? Or at the very least, why don't they have a show of force? If the federation's (I assume) attempts to expose the subversiveness of the reptilians through media aren't well received due to the deniability of their very existence, why don't they (the federation) reveal themselves in an undeniable way (reveal themselves in their normal form, drop an armada of space ships into our airspace, etc)?

Apparently they have a had a cold war situation going on for millenia. Some also claim that there is some sort of star trek prime directive thing going on where we are to primitive to know the truth right now albeit that might be subject to change when we hit some technical mark on some scale. (which we are apparently to hit or have hit just recently due to some activities at cern).

So while the federation of archturians and pleiadian oppose the reptilian archons earth has belonged to the archons and doing overt operations here would have led lead to interstellar war.

Some covert espionage and stuff has of course happened. This is politics as usual, but in space.

One of the best sources for this is a site called exopolitics. If you Google archturians you can also find the official site of the galactic federation though. This can happen since the old truce has been broken and war has been waged all over the galaxy.

Though our backwater planet hasn't really seen much in the way of action except some raids around Saturn which would explain why we haven't seen anything large such as actual military battleship yet.

We might see some space war action later this year though. There has been a military build up in our sector and the federation has sent one of their larger transdimensional battleships (athena) to clear out the sol system and it is approaching our system enables route from sirius b.

I have seen some maps drawn by a medium claiming to show basically troop movement etc for the last year. Quite fun to read.

BTW and also OOC.
Is this thread useful? I mean I sort of knew that the rabbit hole was deep etc but I'm kinda surprised how internally coherent the narrative is. With coherent I mean that most sites seem to agree on most of the points I describe in this thread. One might assume that reptilian interstellar space conspiracy theories would differ quite a lot between individuals so I was very surprised by how much everyone seems to agree on everything. Like, this is an entire view of our cosmos, religious thought, political forces at work, some economic theory etc. All neatly vowed together into this bisarr alternate universe that almost all seem to agree on.

Reading through plenty of these sites there is much less interpersonal drama than I would assume given how fractured other online communities are.

Does anyone have any idea on how that can be? I expected hundreds of competing fringe theories and huge drama over alien phrenology intermixed with people calling each other frauds and shills on a daily basis but the tone is more civilised than the US presidential debate.

Which of course is the universal bar for good public discourse.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Hey Quift, what's the deal with blood donation, sperm banks, organ donation etc? Where's it all going?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I'm all for the reverse-reptilian theory, where the reptilians are the conspiracy theorists who shift the blame onto their rivals to create disbelief.

What's up with the aurora borealis?

Quift
May 11, 2012

Tommofork posted:

Hey Quift, what's the deal with blood donation, sperm banks, organ donation etc? Where's it all going?

They sell this stuff on the interstellar black market to races that have made bad (in retrospect) chosen evolutionary choices.

Your sperm might be used to give an old galactic rich dude a second chance at evolutionary ascension thanks to gene therapy.

Quift
May 11, 2012

peanut posted:

I'm all for the reverse-reptilian theory, where the reptilians are the conspiracy theorists who shift the blame onto their rivals to create disbelief.

What's up with the aurora borealis?

Apparently there are several different factions of archonts which is quite logical given their feudal political system and the latest season of a game of thrones. So I would assume that this is always a part of the discourse. Which is obviously one of many reasons to always be vary of your sources. You might be getting your information from the reptilian equivalent of littlefinger after all.

What do you mean with regards to the aurora borealis? It is seen further south than normal but this is probably due to the weakened magnetic field.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Was hoping for something more spooky than solar wind in a magnetic field :/

Quift
May 11, 2012

peanut posted:

Was hoping for something more spooky than solar wind in a magnetic field :/

Well, if the magnetic field continues to weaken your protection again cosmic radiation might become so weak that life on earth becomes impossible above ground. Forcing humanity to live in cases underground not to get exposed.

Scary enough?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

:peanut: Hell yeah so who should we blame for that :peanut:

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008

peanut posted:

:peanut: Hell yeah so who should we blame for that :peanut:

This is probably the only thread where "republicans" or "greedy corporations" is not the obvious answer.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Quift posted:

They sell this stuff on the interstellar black market to races that have made bad (in retrospect) chosen evolutionary choices.

Your sperm might be used to give an old galactic rich dude a second chance at evolutionary ascension thanks to gene therapy.

I am surprisingly ok with this. I thought the church were using them to keep captured demons sated.

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
In the spirit of keeping the conversation going:

OP, what is your opinion on the Lacerta files? She mentions that the creators (I'm assuming she's talking about the Galactic Federation of Light) has destroyed human civilization six times in the past. Why are they trying to save us now, and what does that say about their true demeanor?

Additionally, do you believe there are any dissidents or human sympathizers among the Reptilians, or are they all evil?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Dinosaurs?

Quift
May 11, 2012

Moose_Knuck posted:

In the spirit of keeping the conversation going:

OP, what is your opinion on the Lacerta files? She mentions that the creators (I'm assuming she's talking about the Galactic Federation of Light) has destroyed human civilization six times in the past. Why are they trying to save us now, and what does that say about their true demeanor?

Additionally, do you believe there are any dissidents or human sympathizers among the Reptilians, or are they all evil?

I had not read this before so I'm reading through them now.

At first I was sceptic of course but there is plenty of overlap between this timeline and the one generally accepted by the community. It corroborates plenty of facts regarding our genetic manipulation origin for example.

Will return later after a more detailed reading glasses unless I get some actual work to do.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

Quift posted:

Reading through plenty of these sites there is much less interpersonal drama than I would assume given how fractured other online communities are.

Does anyone have any idea on how that can be? I expected hundreds of competing fringe theories and huge drama over alien phrenology intermixed with people calling each other frauds and shills on a daily basis but the tone is more civilised than the US presidential debate.

Which of course is the universal bar for good public discourse.

I remember reading about something similar here:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-things-i-learned-infiltrating-paranormal-convention/

You may find it interesting. I remember it being about how everyone wants confirmation from each other so they don't want to cal anyone out lest the entire card pyramid come tumbling down.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

The Nerd Social Fallacy.

Geek Social Fallacies??!

peanut fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jun 14, 2016

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
Does Flat Earth tie into this? Because I have a lot of questions about that.

Quift
May 11, 2012

Jmcrofts posted:

Does Flat Earth tie into this? Because I have a lot of questions about that.

Almost all conspiracy theories are obviously the TRUTH™. Go ahead and ask. I'll try my best.

Quift
May 11, 2012

Mr. Nemo posted:

I remember reading about something similar here:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-things-i-learned-infiltrating-paranormal-convention/

You may find it interesting. I remember it being about how everyone wants confirmation from each other so they don't want to cal anyone out lest the entire card pyramid come tumbling down.

This was quite interesting. For something similar but much darker in tone I recommend this article from the new yorker about paranoids finding like-minded individuals thanks to the wonderful world of the internet.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/health/gang-stalking-targeted-individuals.html

Apparently people like to stick to their beliefs and if they find people in the Internet that agree with them they even refuse to accept the label insane.

Like a goon meet.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Quift posted:

Almost all conspiracy theories are obviously the TRUTH™. Go ahead and ask. I'll try my best.

Is everyone who claims to have been in space (or Antarctica I guess) a government stooge?

What is the point of companies like SpaceX or Sierra Nevada, fronts for laundering Illuminati lizard money?

E: I guess the larger question that kind of baffles my mind is how many people need to be "in on it" for a lie this big to be perpetrated? It's gotta be like 1% of the population at least considering many parts of aviation, civil engineering, and several branches of science all have to account for the earth being round in their calculations.

Jmcrofts fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Jun 14, 2016

Quift
May 11, 2012

Jmcrofts posted:

Is everyone who claims to have been in space (or Antarctica I guess) a government stooge?

What is the point of companies like SpaceX or Sierra Nevada, fronts for laundering Illuminati lizard money?

E: I guess the larger question that kind of baffles my mind is how many people need to be "in on it" for a lie this big to be perpetrated? It's gotta be like 1% of the population at least considering many parts of aviation, civil engineering, and several branches of science all have to account for the earth being round in their calculations.

Well, to claim that anyone who has been on the international space station is a stooge is quite simple and doesn't require much. I mean, they obviously are regardless of the shape of the Earth. Interestingly the same goes for Antarctica since it is forbidden by international treaty to visit the continent without approval from the UN. But the fact that there is a huge ice wall in inner Antarctica is probably not obvious unless you are quite far inland.

Other than these I don't think that many people need to be in on it at all. The claimed curvature of the Earth is so small that it wouldn't need to effect any but the most grandiose projects.

Nasa is a way to launder money, yes. The huge funds required to build underground bases etc need to come from somewhere and nasa is one of many government agencies that serve the purpose of channeling funds from the tax payers into the pet projects of the elite.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Are there any mentally healthy people in the community that you can actually argue with, or are they all paranoid schizophrenics?

Quift
May 11, 2012

waitwhatno posted:

Are there any mentally healthy people in the community that you can actually argue with, or are they all paranoid schizophrenics?

They way I see it you have to be insane to believe that you aren't delusional in some way.

Since we cannot know exactly how delusional we are, how can anyone be mentally sane while someone else is not?

How can you tell?

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

If the Earth is flat then what's on the other side of it?

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Nice thanks for the answers.

One other question, if the Illuminati is so crafty and insidious, why do they hide hints all over the place? Like folding up the $20 bill showing the twin towers, putting the all-seeing eye all over the place, etc.

Quift
May 11, 2012

Mad Hamish posted:

If the Earth is flat then what's on the other side of it?

Earth is basically a 4d pocket universe sitting inside a 12d multiverse. So this question is somewhat hard to answer correctly.

Quift
May 11, 2012

Jmcrofts posted:

One other question, if the Illuminati is so crafty and insidious, why do they hide hints all over the place? Like folding up the $20 bill showing the twin towers, putting the all-seeing eye all over the place, etc.

Thank you!

The "Illuminati" are a group of people that shift between official groups like a snake discarding their own skin to move. However the old "secret societies" are left behind filled with people how think that the organisation they are a part of is cool.

People who think that the main point of a secret club is that it's cool are idiots. So obviously many members of secret societies brag about the affiliation in order to increase their individual social status.

So the names that get thrown around like "illuminati" can either refer to the cabal of people that used this particular secret society historically, or the current secret society that still exists.

Hence all of the confusion regarding Lady Gaga.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I dunno about 4d universes chilling in 12d multiverses, but are you saying that our world is like the Truman show, essentially? Living inside an indescribably massive dome? Like a planet-sized snow globe?

Also, what's the "evidence" for the ice wall? Are there photographs? Eyewitness accounts? Or is it just stuff like New Ageists projecting their consciousnesses outwards or something disspointing like that

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Jmcrofts posted:

Sympathetic magic.

Overstanding not understanding.

Quift
May 11, 2012
If anyone of you think that the notion of Western leaders being part of a satanistic cabal is far fetched, please watch this video.

https://youtu.be/GSDeExBtGGU

It's the "opening ceremony of the largest train tunnel ever built" or "occult celebration of the opening of the gates of hell and the release of the angel baphomet, thanks to the wonders of human sacrifice" depending on how you look at it.

Or rather. Its clearly the second when you actually look at it.

The audience is a nice collection of people one would assume to be members of the "secret society of powerful devil worshippers" and the

Either way it's hosed up. If you are wondering about any specific aspect of this open devil worship please don't hesitate to ask me anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008

Quift posted:

Will return later after a more detailed reading glasses unless I get some actual work to do.

Thank you for keeping up with the thread, OP, but I'm still waiting on a reply to my earlier questions.

• Locked thread