Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

sincx posted:

Seriously though, how are the forum finances?
Awful and getting worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

l0wt4x posted:

it was reserved for a long long time but not used. i bought it in like 02 or 03 and then never used it

No you didn't and no it wasn't shut up alex

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

looks like you sowed the seeds of your own demise :smugmrgw:

:vince:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

Awful and getting worse

I think that if a guy with your experience and history in running this site were to write a bit of a creative cover letter to some mid-sized local company you could land yourself a pretty cushy job as a community/interactive platform analyst/developer/advisor with relative ease and pull in a pretty decent wage by just telling people what you know about administrating and developing web services.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Lowtax posted:

Awful and getting worse

taxman i'll get plat once i start working next week

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Volume posted:

Set up a donation fund for each forum. You can only donate more than the previous person. When you donate you become mod of that forum. When someone donates higher than they take modship from you

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Like, go to a mid sized whatever electrical company or what have you in your general area and tell them you've had 10 years experience in building and maintianing user bases and brand loyalty for a 100.000 user demopgrahic, show them some loyalty/recurrence data and tell them that you've been in charge of all this coupled with a full fledged online shopping/system with X revenue pr year and a staff of Y, and they'd hire your rear end for a high 5, low 6 figure salary on the spot to help them "engage with customers in new and exciting ways" via. a freaking electricity app or whatever.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

My god people Lowtax doubleposted on the first page WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
Nasacort can't cost that much.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

i can see these forums becoming the next big social media thing once again

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
How much do I have to donate for the power to ban Dare's next account?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Low tax eat the :catdrugs:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Ferroque posted:

i can see these forums becoming the next big social media thing once again

i'll make the website

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Minimalist Program posted:

Like, go to a mid sized whatever electrical company or what have you in your general area and tell them you've had 10 years experience in building and maintianing user bases and brand loyalty for a 100.000 user demopgrahic, show them some loyalty/recurrence data and tell them that you've been in charge of all this coupled with a full fledged online shopping/system with X revenue pr year and a staff of Y, and they'd hire your rear end for a high 5, low 6 figure salary on the spot to help them "engage with customers in new and exciting ways" via. a freaking electricity app or whatever.

The point of life is to never get a real job, wtf is wrong with you

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Lowtax please do not do drugs

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Windows 98 posted:

Lowtax please make nooner a mod
agreed

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm sorry you need help lowtax :(. Sounds like you need to start giving some of the drugs to the under performing mods and admins, that will get them performing at 100% again.

Mods didn't know. Besides, Lowtax mostly takes quaaludes, so it would probably impede most of us.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

Awful and getting worse

if only there was a level beyond 'cloud'

AdrianChen_C.P.
May 16, 2016

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

Awful and getting worse

hey i dont think wat u did was very nice and id like to jokingly say in a forthcoming way gently caress U MAN I LIKED THAT NAME AND ALSO

I KNOW WHAT U DID RAPIST

WE KNOW WHAT U DID, RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Oh dang, thanks for reminding me that I need to get my prescription refilled for my Effexor! Miss a day of that stuff and you get the brain shivers.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

AdrianChen_C.P. posted:

hey i dont think wat u did was very nice and id like to jokingly say in a forthcoming way gently caress U MAN I LIKED THAT NAME AND ALSO

I KNOW WHAT U DID RAPIST

WE KNOW WHAT U DID, RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET HIM!!!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Im trying to help but it won't let me

plz advise

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
15 coming your way, taxman. buy some more skrank.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

DICKLORD BONE posted:

Which dollar tree product contains 675mg dxm?

Wow, I guess you are too high on marijauans to read my post? I talked about with a five dollar bill.

There are bottles of DXM pills with 225 mg each (15 pills at 15 mg each), for one dollar.

AdrianChen_C.P.
May 16, 2016

by Lowtax

Hi Alex,

I will look into this, however, just looking at some of her other posts, it seems as though she presents a "bad rear end" big shot sort of persona on there, which might be where this talk is coming from, as opposed to it being real and honest. That being said, suicide talk should not ever be taken lightly. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I will look into how to approach this issue and figure out if I will to her at all.

Hope you are well and getting better from your accident. Take care of yourself.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What ever happened to the SA merch? I'd buy it. Help me give you money buy selling me poo poo at insane markup.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I would pay $50 American if I could make someone's AV 480x360 and they couldn't change it back for a month

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Is dare still trying to chargeback all his accounts or is he actually buying them now

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

glowing-fish posted:

Wow, I guess you are too high on marijauans to read my post? I talked about with a five dollar bill.

There are bottles of DXM pills with 225 mg each (15 pills at 15 mg each), for one dollar.

Thank you

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sucks about your rear end cancer, 'tax.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oh wait this is the drug thing

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

genesplicer posted:

Mods didn't know. Besides, Lowtax mostly takes quaaludes, so it would probably impede most of us.

Well, I'm sure he isn't going to give you his personal drugs. I mean Lowtax should get different drugs to hand out to the moderator teams. I'm sure the moderators would be able to take the drug supplements in moderation.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
it was rear end :catdrugs: rabies btw

epsilon-6
Dec 25, 2002

Lowtax posted:

Awful and getting worse

Do you have a job/prospects outside of SA? Like writing comedy for tv or something?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

mr lowtax drugs are bad please stop doing the drugs worry about you

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
just become a youtuber/twitch streamer, lowtax

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Lowtax posted:

Awful and getting worse

All we need is more schizophrenic people and we are back in business

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
I bought an account for a friend. Maybe I should also get an avatar.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Lowtax posted:

I didn't know there were different types of drugs, I've just been taking all of them.

theres good drugs and bad drugs. if you gotta pick one i'd go with the good drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Hey Lowtax I was just thinking you should try selling the drugs instead of doing the drugs, then you'd be solving two problems at once!

• Locked thread