Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

penis man posted:

probably stross or some poo poo idk u r pretty strange imo i am just playing a long game of concentration here idk y ppl r crying shizophrenia i thot ppl likeed to play games and have fun irl etc

not all games have to be nazi furry scat parties at the bathouse 4 ze germanz

People are strange when you're a stranger, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Talk about helmet hair!!! *laugh track*

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

penis man posted:

athena is literally athena and lowtax's wife this is all the infromation i was given ever

maybe she is not the current wife maybe she is

I was too busy for forums at the time, but I think you're talking about Rich's ex gf. Different from his current wife.

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Ork of Fiction posted:

I was too busy for forums at the time, but I think you're talking about Rich's ex gf. Different from his current wife.

ya after browsing that doxxxnet website somethingsensitive i figured this as well but yet again ppl were telling me ANITA STOLE THIS and LOWTAX WIFE IS GATEWAY and IM MARRIED TO CHUMP

and im just going jfc this website poo poo is exactly why i tried to avoid dating esports women like lady of darkness in the first place and put comments like that in text on OKC's databases because i know just how loving stupid this place can get from LIFELONG experience

like k8

want to be happy without all ur ect and falls into suicide or skewed ideas of equality and communism?

how about starting a relationship with honesty when ur asked directly and verbatim "have you ever dated well known esports and forum poster greats"specifically canadian ones like dan chump from team hubris or ANYONE involved in the tribes series?"

o u replied no u hadn't and that was a lie

GUESS WHAT BITCH IF U HAD SAID YES IDHAVE BLOCKED U THEN AND THERE U CREEPY gently caress

penis man fucked around with this message at 23:12 on May 18, 2016

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I don't think editing that last post made it any more coherent

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

mdm posted:

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

take youre meds imo

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

mdm posted:

i dont think u having an established account here makes u any less of a straight up get them black out drunk and high on mdma and forcefully rape a girl on her period ur a loving REAL RAPIST U IDIOT Y BRON OF ALL PPL

cory and i r pretty hosed up ppl

ID NEVER DO THAT IN A MILLION YEARS

gently caress U

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
mdma huh, is that what explains why your broken brain thinks my sa name has anything to do with whatever the hell you are going on about?

get help

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

mdm posted:

mdma huh, is that what explains why your broken brain thinks my sa name has anything to do with whatever the hell you are going on about?

get help

sticky cow if athena isnt lowtax's wife u have nothing to worry about maybe she ran her course but if she is no1 from shifter is gonna defend u here because they had nothing to do with br0n

what will happen is basically bron just gets a stern talking to about the new social norm of feminism that encourages women to report their drunken sex/ mdma/period sex while black out as rape every single time even though they dont really feel the need to because theyre from small town michigan and focused on their careers and have dated a few pigs already and just kinda are used to guys being hosed up

especially the asian ones that pressure them for cyber sex when theyre a minor

like isaac

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

penis man posted:

i dont think u having an established account here makes u any less of a straight up get them black out drunk and high on mdma and forcefully rape a girl on her period ur a loving REAL RAPIST U IDIOT Y BRON OF ALL PPL

cory and i r pretty hosed up ppl

ID NEVER DO THAT IN A MILLION YEARS

gently caress U

you raped a woman in a drug fueled frenzy admit it

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
dare

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

you raped a woman in a drug fueled frenzy admit it

warden woodz lets go

p.s. get isaac to send u that knife back. and who the gently caress needs to throw a knife when u can just slowly carve a roach liars throat out with it :-D

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Athena is a pretty good tank, I like her taunt since it's an amazing peel and can absolutely ruin Loki's day, her ult is pretty not great though. Well that's my post thanks for reading!

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Tectonis posted:

Athena is a pretty good tank, I like her taunt since it's an amazing peel and can absolutely ruin Loki's day, her ult is pretty not great though. Well that's my post thanks for reading!

word well gl 2 u in the future these ppl r clearly hosed and the taxman is getting played by canadian prussian blue like a fidel

personally i am leaning towards me being dead but the truth coming out sooner or later cuz courtneys sister is psycho and would love to knock caroline out irl

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

mdm posted:

get help

nice try MIKE

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
please stop rereging rereg guy, you're only worsing lowtax's crippling drug addiction

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

nice try MIKE

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

But... but.... effort threads

yeah and look how well that turned out for you

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

gannyGrabber posted:

Talk about helmet hair!!! *laugh track*

wow she's p stoned

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
alex it's fettuccine again

tell us about the animes that you own kthx tia

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
what the gently caress

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

alex it's fettuccine again

tell us about the animes that you own kthx tia

alex it's fettuccine here posting on koos group account about jocks tossing MY BREAD ON THE GROUND U MOTHER FUCKER US TOLE THAT LINE FROM ME AND POSTED IT ON TW

alex u r gonna die irl to texas aids now that u hit a cop irl

also that is p dang heroic good for u

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
alex i asked about your animes

please pay attention

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot
lol i culd give a gently caress about animes i listed my favs awhile ago i dont know much about them other than that they are cool fantasy things that can sometime teach u stuff much like other stories

what i do know is there is a lot of interest in my trigger finger to call this weird detectives number here that told me i should probably report my death threats to him instead of rufus LOL

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
who is rufus? that sounds like the name of a terrier or some other cool dog who gets into poo poo

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot
not a good way to train a dog but if its natural hey thats c00l

i lost some sand it seems o well tech krill will come around in a bit

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you guys ever play the SNK game athena? warning: babe alert

i don't think i've played psycho soldier but SNK made a lot of good games so it's probably worth checking out!

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot
y is ur sister out to get me

im half expecting that kevin kid and the squad from body english to show up and shawn loo etc etc (who is single hey get her to email me :D)

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Athena is a pretty tight song by The Who. That's all I really know.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

you guys ever play the SNK game athena? warning: babe alert

i don't think i've played psycho soldier but SNK made a lot of good games so it's probably worth checking out!

i have played athena on the NES, its REALLY weird platformer where you start out with a cudgel and level it up to be a pan looking weapon and finally into a weird ball and chain deal.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

SouthLAnd posted:

Athena is a pretty tight song by The Who. That's all I really know.

I saw the who a couple months ago, they owned

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Haha I always liked that old "pen isman" jokes in grade school :)

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

penis man posted:

this is some cokehead girls issue with feminism that i had some beers with yesterday

basically she says u guys gently caress over men and became a white privileged girl supremacy movement that forgets about blacks and nerds and the awkward etc and instead tries to target them with punishment and this just isnt feminism its just e-bullying

gl hf

lowtax's wife went through the same bullshit i did and ran from by neo nazis because she was sensitive to it just like i was

instead they cameback and used my name to false flag me like idiots

i dont think they ever thought itd turn out this bad though

obviously im guessing athena forgives them as she lets mdm still post here but really if i was her i wouldnt that poo poo u ppl did in the name of gateway and ur own politics was hosed and i ran from it for just reasons

i didnt like homelan federation or athena's zealous bannings but more so i didnt like ppl pretending to be me and appropriating my politics to do it

i,e, chump doomtrain total trash shifter player and i guess wondergirl when she went to shifter tg to learn tosnipe

athena, anita is on this with me chump is trump and im the real deal if u listen and believe and read so gl whatever side u choose but i literally only posted on ur tg board 8 times on one account and most of them were not insults at all just being perplexed that someone claiming to be feminist was so into punishment

anyway make no mistake ppl have been false flagging me since nofix was around and id join servers as gateway and have 30 ppl drop and claim i culd hack their credit card information THROUGH the computer (and i had to start smurfing just to play the dang game)
penis man hosed around with this message at May 18, 2016 around 2:39 PM

You are a silly silly man.
(I said silly twice to emphasize just how silly you are, which is very silly.)

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

BrigadierSensible posted:

You are a silly silly man.
(I said silly twice to emphasize just how silly you are, which is very silly.)

lol and ur a goof lets go

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

penis man posted:

y is ur sister out to get me

im half expecting that kevin kid and the squad from body english to show up and shawn loo etc etc (who is single hey get her to email me :D)

My sister only communicates through sending telegrams, you inconsiderate gently caress.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

penis man posted:

chump doomtrain total trash shifter

That sounds like a line that could neatly fit in to any random KMFDM song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

New Sharif in Town posted:

That sounds like a line that could neatly fit in to any random KMFDM song.

probably

• Locked thread