Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
he raped a woman and he probably will try to rape again, I think that dare is very bad. post ITT everytime dare is a terrible human bean (that is all the tiem never stop posting itt)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
it's dare

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
on some level, arent we all dare?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i call him hairy dairy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hell Yeah posted:

i call him hairy dairy

I can him sexual predator

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot
yo caroline ur sister killed my ex gf courtney arthur should we pursue justice or not

i get u feel for drunks and everything and its good a drunk driver is doing jail time but really im more scared of literal psychopaths that get off on violence than i am my own safety

and im not too sure who/what chump is in totality but i still get the vibe theres something alive in him and ur sister despite what harmony korine level poo poo uve got them into

same with that kid u sent to iraq or watever that had the gq article on him

NO PRISON 4 ANYONE seems like a basic concept in a post modern society of liberals that believe in rehab and community tribunals dont u think

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
in 2016 anno domini lowtax cedes control of his forum to a half jacked mulatto rapist for fifty dollars a day

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

penisman has outdone himself. 10/10

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
who is dare

Moltke
May 13, 2009

Shaquin posted:

in 2016 anno domini lowtax cedes control of his forum to a half jacked mulatto rapist for fifty dollars a day

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

I don't know who Dare is. Unless you mean Dan Dare but he's not a raper.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

dare to rape

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
He called me a rapist once. Me of all people. All I ever did was try to make a joke about how I hoped he wouldn't be my assigned enemy. :(

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
it's coming up

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
it's coming up

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
it's dare

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I see, I am very sorry to hear this about dare

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
if there's one thing ive learned it's that you should not rape probably

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ

Moltke
May 13, 2009
anyone have any actual details about this

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Shin00bie posted:

I don't know who Dare is. Unless you mean Dan Dare but he's not a raper.

yo rufus how much do u know about dan cuz it sems like ALL UR OTHER FRIENDS ARENT SAYING ANY POSITIVE poo poo

and though no doubt this could be a huge fett lix and thorin entrapment scheme or flourish of a long-winded goodbye i dont think they'd do that to me precisely or by proxy or even at all call me naive or a rapist all u want but facts is facts and dan went awol not me

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
why cant we have cool crazy people instead of a dweeby stalker obsessed with a 20 year old video game

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

penis man posted:

yo rufus how much do u know about dan cuz it sems like ALL UR OTHER FRIENDS ARENT SAYING ANY POSITIVE poo poo

and though no doubt this could be a huge fett lix and thorin entrapment scheme or flourish of a long-winded goodbye i dont think they'd do that to me precisely or by proxy or even at all call me naive or a rapist all u want but facts is facts and dan went awol not me

why did you rape her, what made you think it was okay to rape a woman?

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Mcgruff the crimedog finally discovered to be morally inept.

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Moltke posted:

anyone have any actual details about this

theres either some movie that is a cut audio recording or theres some other person that isnt wikikathy that is choosing to SUDDENLY COME FORWARD IN THIS BRAVE NEW FEMINIST FRONTIER OF LIFE SENTENCES AND POZZING PRISON DEATH RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE TO KILL THE EVIL THAT IS CANCER AND DARE AND RAPE ON THE INTERNET ONCE AND FOR ALL

and also all the racism will die with dare

and warrior culture of SOCIAL JUSTICE (lol oxy moron) WILL PREVAIL BATMAN 2016 *blows brains out*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

unwantedplatypus posted:

Mcgruff the crimedog finally discovered to be morally inept.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Enfield posted:

why cant we have cool crazy people instead of a dweeby stalker obsessed with a 20 year old video game

the rape dollar is a mysterious currency ill shoot lowtax a tweet

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe dare's entire posting gimmick has all been a ruse to manufacture evidence that he is too mentally incompetent to stand trial. Perhaps it is us that have been the puppets all along?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

penis man posted:

*blows brains out*

if we could only be so lucky :sigh:

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

why did you rape her, what made you think it was okay to rape a woman?

ru hitting on me i have read ur god drat book shelf and added specific poo poo just 4 this conversation and i kno u read u dumb idiot insecure retard.

my advice is to go poly with chrisean if ur this insane about internet

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

penis man posted:

ru hitting on me i have read ur god drat book shelf and added specific poo poo just 4 this conversation and i kno u read u dumb idiot insecure retard.

huh

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Shaquin posted:

the rape dollar is a mysterious currency ill shoot lowtax a tweet

one time i sent lowtax a tweet after he banned me for posting too much about T*m Br*dy and then he retweeted it and a bunch of people made fun of me :sigh:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
LEAVE POOR CORAL ALONE ALEX

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

penis man posted:

I dont usually do this but could you please work on your punctuation and grammar and sentence structure and diction because I'm having a heck of a time here figuring this all out

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Nooner posted:

one time i sent lowtax a tweet after he banned me for posting too much about T*m Br*dy and then he retweeted it and a bunch of people made fun of me :sigh:

next time see if you can work rape and tribes in there somewhere

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Sintax posted:

I dont usually do this but could you please work on your punctuation and grammar and sentence structure and diction because I'm having a heck of a time here figuring this all out

mebe jerry will help u with ur internet homework u shuld pm him

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Shaquin posted:

next time see if you can work rape and tribes in there somewhere

ur too hardcore for me and a hardline believer like groove. this is not healthy. idk what happened to u since we met irl but i think u need to really examine ur ethical positions and make sure they arent rochdale level retarded

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Tbh I'm a self-described rapist. I've always wanted to be on the national spotlight. Rapists aren't as well respected as other performers, but I don't think one should be judged by a stereotype of the genre as a whole.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
It has come to my attention that the word I was looking for is actually "raper" important for me to know if I want to be rap professionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I'm protecting Coral now. You cant touch her or hurt her any more you FILTH

• Locked thread