Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007

penis man posted:

lol k ur a girl and ur black and i met u irl and u wanted to hang out with me u probably gently caress groove etc and im pulling every post i have to be relatively acceptable but please realize i have no ethics on SA and i could give a gently caress about this dare person or whatever it is people caught red handed in an entrapment scheme and large perjury even care LOL

please lock me up for 16 years so when i get out i can laugh at the destruction that my senior citizen stroke victim mom and lesbian god mother(s) have done to you young self proclaimed internet great minds of Something AWful Doxxxnet Wddp.org etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm too lazy to read the whole thing. Is Dare still trying to back pedal out of admitting to raping a girl?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Windows 98 posted:

I'm too lazy to read the whole thing. Is Dare still trying to back pedal out of admitting to raping a girl?

no he has admitted to raping a second woman actually....

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

no he has admitted to raping a second woman actually....

im @ the victory lol :-D :_D :_D

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Does this guy actually think he knows people from the forum IRL?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Does this guy actually think he knows people from the forum IRL?

That's what I've been trying to figure out. Is there a secret clan of trailer trash troglodytes that are all united by knowing this one man? Why did it bubble over to SA now? Does this guy know me?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Pvt.Scott posted:

Does this guy know me?

no

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Pvt.Scott posted:

That's what I've been trying to figure out. Is there a secret clan of trailer trash troglodytes that are all united by knowing this one man? Why did it bubble over to SA now? Does this guy know me?

this is called canadian lf/insecure males and womyns vent their frustrations on a effigy rapist figure while i try to figure out if caroline is as big a sperg as her sister irl or if i really should just get circumcized

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
when did you rape that girl?

Prokhor Zakharov fucked around with this message at 03:11 on May 19, 2016

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot
im not quite sure but from what ive heard from alex and others its basically chump and wikikathy going nutz on political enthusiasts and then angela etc getting involed and just a whole cluster gently caress that ended up being titled under the american offsite

worst disuccsion debat posters organization of america

but they r canadian?

probably doubly worse to be in a liberal state 10 years behind anything established or cutting edge

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Wicker Man posted:

Where's the It's Dare gif?

here you go buddy!

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Are you sure? He seems to know everyone else.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Pvt.Scott posted:

Are you sure? He seems to know everyone else.

He doesn't

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
D.A.R.E.

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

mdm posted:

He doesn't

lol

havax
Oct 2, 2002

by Pragmatica

Nooner posted:

lol hey u raped a woman

that's not funny rear end in a top hat

rape is serious bidness

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

havax posted:

that's not funny rear end in a top hat

rape is serious bidness

thats this 1 btw gl hf she thinks im into her cuz of some semblance to my mom (that was the sister) shes more like me than her lil sis and i love loving myself :-D DDD
\\

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

The Bananana posted:

dare to rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Prokhor Zakharov posted: