Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

For most people food is something we enjoy, perhaps a bit too much! Still, there are others who have difficulty eating most food. When I say "most" food I specifically mean anything that isn't cheesy potatoes. These people self-identify as having something called Selective Eating Disorder or SEL. More colloquially, they call themselves PICKY EATERS and on Facebook, where all things are possible, they have an association!

Well ok. What's this place really about, though?

Seems simple enough! Let's delve into the loving arms of a supportive family of non-eater eaters!

First up, James remembers his youth!

The siren song of Cheese Puffs calls out to Laurie!

Lauren, not to be confused with our friend Laurie, orders booze and other carbs off the children's menu.

Some, like Kelly here, hadn't eaten a vegetable until they were 30 years old! Because they are born this way much like Lady Gaga!

Picky eaters do not enjoy when foods touch!

Greg, probably a spy, wants to know about a certain chicken dear to goons' hearts!

I think Courtney here got the 1 and the 2 keys mixed up on her keyboard!

Shopping can be hard when you are a Picky Eater!

Unless of course you enjoy bacon, which is readily available.

Tinca, Tinca, Tinca!

Finally, I leave us with Maggie who can only eat gluten (how refreshing!).

So, for those of us who have been struggling with non-cheesy puff foods THERE IS HOPE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
picky eater = raised by wolves

e: by this i mean people like that are so horribly damaged on the inside of their cerebral cortex they can never experience simple pleawseures like the crunch of an onion. im not sure if they should be hung in public or given some sort of hardees card

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
I thought picky eating meant like you didn't enjoy olives so you pick them out of your salad, what the gently caress is this I only eat junkfood and am a huge piece of poo poo thing and when the gently caress did THAT start

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

im a prickly eater (i eat cactus)

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'm so picky I only eat junk food poo poo like Oreos

just lmbo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i eat human poo poo for breakfast

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
im an icky peter

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
hummus is gay

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope
Food is delicious

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
Mmmmmmyes I'm a super taster and no I don't really know what that means except I like cake and sweet wine

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

i eat human poo poo for breakfast

you eat poo poo for breakfast?

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

rabble rabble posted:

I thought picky eating meant like you didn't enjoy olives so you pick them out of your salad, what the gently caress is this I only eat junkfood and am a huge piece of poo poo thing and when the gently caress did THAT start

Blame TLC

Pretty sure having the poo poo beaten out of them as kids would have fixed most of these fuckups

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

all these people will be dead before they hit 60

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Andersomn cooper is a picky eater who used to eat like only 4 things and turns out this started right around the time his dad left or died or something.

Basically what im saying is all these women were probably molested :(

Pound_Coin posted:

Blame TLC

Pretty sure having the poo poo beaten out of them as kids would have fixed most of these fuckups

I rhink it was probably the beatings that hosed them up

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Requesting tlc_cheesy_potstoes.gif

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mange Mite posted:

Requesting tlc_cheesy_potstoes.gif

http://i.imgur.com/02JNdjv.gifv

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope they all die

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Picky eaters please come justify your loving weirdness re:eating all food.

Like, I don't like bellpepper but I'll goddamn eat it and not fake horking it all over the table.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I'll believe picky eaters are actually a thing and not just giant babies who simply refuse to develop their tastebuds beyond fat, sugar, and salt, when there's a picky eater who only eats lentils and brocolli or something.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Guys I'm picky eater since I prefer club sandwiches with spicy mustard instead of mayo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ArbitraryC posted:

I'll believe picky eaters are actually a thing and not just giant babies who simply refuse to develop their tastebuds beyond fat, sugar, and salt, when there's a picky eater who only eats lentils and brocolli or something.

Of the many, many screenshots I took that I didn't use there were actually a couple of people who only ate a few specific vegetables.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

ArbitraryC posted:

i only eat rear end

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i only eat rear end

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It's a mental illness

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
goddammit

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ArbitraryC posted:

Eat my rear end

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
also I like steak medium well

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I bet this kid sure grows up to be somebody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T_obaO46Bo

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

FIRST TIME posted:

lmao

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FIRST TIME posted:

hes voting for trump

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
KFC Nashville Hot Chicken

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYFMzOGOnM

I thought of George Carlin's mom voice when I read the group title

JiveHonky posted:

im an icky peter

hey me too

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
I have a strong (irrational) anger and hatred towards picky eaters. I don't know why, but picky eaters just piss me off so goddamn much.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I don't like the flavor orange or mushrooms

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Windows 98 posted:

I don't like the flavor orange or mushrooms

except u do and you are lying???

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
it crashed

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I can't imagine a food I wouldn't at least try, except maybe bugs. I don't care for fish, but I try it every time I see a preparation I haven't had, because I'd enjoy liking it.

My ex would only eat boxed Mac n Cheez and Arby's. He was a big baby and wouldn't even eat at family holidays with all the great food and then throw a fit because Arby's wasn't open on Christmas. Once we were meeting friends for dinner and when we got there be refused to go in because he claimed even seeing sushi would give him a panic attack. He just sat in the car smoking while we all ate. Another time he was drinking one of those bottled smoothies and saw the ingredients list and made me pull over because he saw mushrooms and had to pretend to vomit.

What a big pussy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
What the gently caress sre mushrooms doing in a amoothie

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

criscodisco posted:

I can't imagine a food I wouldn't at least try, except maybe bugs. I don't care for fish, but I try it every time I see a preparation I haven't had, because I'd enjoy liking it.

My ex would only eat boxed Mac n Cheez and Arby's. He was a big baby and wouldn't even eat at family holidays with all the great food and then throw a fit because Arby's wasn't open on Christmas. Once we were meeting friends for dinner and when we got there be refused to go in because he claimed even seeing sushi would give him a panic attack. He just sat in the car smoking while we all ate. Another time he was drinking one of those bottled smoothies and saw the ingredients list and made me pull over because he saw mushrooms and had to pretend to vomit.

What a big pussy

you know i cant endorse that guy but it reflects really poorly on you that you dated them at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

what if I like a large variety of food but just hate the act of eating it? wheres the spergy fb group for me???

• Locked thread