Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I was considering not doing Berzerker risk for a change of pace since I've done it the last two years, but then I read that Everhate passed away earlier this year, so I gotta grab some of the 'zerkers that he would have. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Chaos Berzerker Upgrade lets do this.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Honestly I don't see it being too bad so long as you get a decent subskill somewhere along the way (and not on someone who'se berserker in the end)

e: Also I wish there was an alternative to twitter for doing this because my account has basically only been used for this in the last few years and turns out it's compromised to hell. Whoooops~

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
...And gilgabot isn't registering me. I guess I'm making a new Twitter account.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Sworder posted:

Check http://fourjobfiesta.com/players.php for your name. Sometimes he hits the limit for tweets so you don't get a response but whether or not you get one you might still be entered.

Gilgabot posted that there were problems setting up #upgrade runs earlier and it's fixed now!

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

1337JiveTurkey posted:

Handing out four jobs per shrine and making the player stick with them natural style until the next shrine or the end would probably work better.

That's what I thought too, but I'm assuming it'd be too much of a pain to incorporate it into the current fiesta site structure or something.

I ended up just building my own randomizer and am doing a practice run before the fiesta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Dr Taut is ready to go, slightly dreading finding out how many berserkers I get.

• Locked thread