Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Calus posted:

ended up spotting through my shorts (she didn't notice)

sounds like this difficult experience triggered your period

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Dates just don't work for me, sexual excitation-wise. I still need a disaster and/or attack to rescue someone who is vulnerable.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

How to ask someone out depends on how old they are:

If they are a teenager (and hopefully so are you) you need to emphasise that you want to go on a DATE and that it will be a very special and magical event where you will fall in love forever.
"Would you like to go on a date with me this Saturday to the movies??"

If they are in their 20s, never imply that it will be an official date or that there will be a commitment of any kind.
"Hey, want to hang out?"

If they are in their 30, always imply that it will be a serious date and that there will be long-term commitment potential.
"I would like to take you out to dinner and get to know you better."

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Hector was that you I saw last night at the window? Just trying to reach in and touch me for human contact before I woke up and you ran away in fear.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hang on a min babe, I gonna start the encuntation

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I take em to the hot tubs. If they balk at it, I just say oh well, enjoy your walk home bitch. And if they are down, I get to see them naked almost immediately.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Pawn 17 posted:

How to ask someone out depends on how old they are:

If they are a teenager (and hopefully so are you) you need to emphasise that you want to go on a DATE and that it will be a very special and magical event where you will fall in love forever.
"Would you like to go on a date with me this Saturday to the movies??"

If they are in their 20s, never imply that it will be an official date or that there will be a commitment of any kind.
"Hey, want to hang out?"

If they are in their 30, always imply that it will be a serious date and that there will be long-term commitment potential.
"I would like to take you out to dinner and get to know you better."

i'm in my 30s and i ain't committing to poo poo

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Waltzing Along posted:

I take em to the hot tubs. If they balk at it, I just say oh well, enjoy your walk home bitch. And if they are down, I get to see them naked almost immediately.

not bad

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

we went to the pool and she confided to me that she was worried her previous boyfriend had gotten her pregnant

that was the only date we had

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
She was telling you that she liked sex w/ no protection and you didn't gently caress her? Loser.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

yeah you didn't have to worry about getting her preggers for the next nine months dumdum

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
plus if she was pregnant she couldn't get pregnant with yours...

god drat I always knew you were a retard symbolic, get gud jfc

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

You can use Louis CKs line to move things along "let me just get this party started"

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
For the first date I usually take her on an hour-long carriage ride through Central Park. It can be pretty expensive for a first date, though, especially since I live and work in Virginia.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

MiracleWhale posted:

yeah you didn't have to worry about getting her preggers for the next nine months dumdum
i'm well aware of that

i suppose i was thinking along the lines of "if she is actually pregnant and we bang, she could accuse me of being the father". being 15, the prospect of this was terrifying.

later on, of course, i found out she wasn't actually pregnant, which meant i did that for nothing. however, when i went to a party at her house a year later, she turned out to be a psychotic control freak with her new boyfriend, so i suppose i dodged a bullet? :shrug:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Just admit you prefer sucking dick and leave the thread.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
It was with a Japanese girl (FROM JAPAN) who was hanging out in the US for a few months. It was very awkward and she liked me more than I liked her. We're still friends on Facebook, but I don't really know why.

EDIT: Oops, I thought this was about first-date-ever stories.

For normal first dates just tell her you'll cook for her. If she pokes, she'll do that it that night. If she's a prude, you'll have to wait a couple dates. Or go our for a meal and see if she puts out after that. That's all there is to it.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
what's a date?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

shoophobo posted:

what's a date?

it's a fruit, pairs well with goat cheese and honey imo