Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Nooner posted:

she is a bad human being and shouldnt be praised

don't be a fascist nooner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
she's not wrong, OP hth

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Fn commies

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
OP is just mad Kochiyama can FYADsay what she wanted, wherever, and didn't get prob'd, but if he said that poo poo Lowtax would personally ban him because :nsa:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

i bet malcolm x hosed her stupid, not sure about googles excuse tho

X gon' give it to ya

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

El Boot posted:

japanese activist admires man famous for killing millions of chinese people

sounds about right

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

lol what nerd at google thought this was a good idea and did they get fired

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

thanks for teaching me about this cool af bitch googel

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jenkem Delivery posted:

X gon' give it to ya

+1

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I don't care OP 🐿

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Genesplicer how about handing out some bans to the assholes who keep posting that America deserved 911?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

notZaar posted:

Genesplicer how about handing out some bans to the assholes who keep posting that America deserved 911?

he cant because it is true

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

All I know about this is that page was getting the poo poo vandalized out of it this morning before it was finally semi-protected around noon.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

All I know about this is that page was getting the poo poo vandalized out of it this morning before it was finally semi-protected around noon.

how could any vandalization be worse than what she actually said and did

she's like LF made flesh lol

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

God I loving hate the far left. They wrap so far around in they hatred of AMERIKKKA! that they end up supporting rapists and mass murderers and poo poo. Nim Chimpsky is the same.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I wish 9/11 happened on the west coast instead because new york is actually a cool town whereas california is loaded with pinko pussies and startup techno-whackos and the less of them in our country the better

How can you even call like, LA and Seattle loving America for godssakes, give them to Canada or something

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*watches innocent men and women fall or jump to their deaths from burning towers*
"Hehe shouldn't have been from the US, great job Osama Bin Laden"

Google please put me on the front page

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Huh... who would've thought google is capital L liberal.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

KiteAuraan posted:

God I loving hate the far left. They wrap so far around in they hatred of AMERIKKKA! that they end up supporting rapists and mass murderers and poo poo. Nim Chimpsky is the same.

maybe it is you who is the rapist and mass murderer, amerikkkan with an anime av?

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
east coast has better pizza, better hip hop, a better time zone, less pretentious self righteous dickheads who love to sniff their own farts

I'm an east coast boy who says if you're from the west coast, you can go gently caress yourself

Ok, so there's also a lot of land in-between the east and west coats but nobody loving cares, there's nothing there

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Gammatron 64 posted:

east coast has better pizza, better hip hop, a better time zone, less pretentious self righteous dickheads who love to sniff their own farts

I'm an east coast boy who says if you're from the west coast, you can go gently caress yourself

Ok, so there's also a lot of land in-between the east and west coats but nobody loving cares, there's nothing there

Did someone with a beard and a man bun flip you off in traffic?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Gammatron 64 posted:

i love bbq chicken pizza also haha suck these balls

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Hi OP, if you cheered when Luke Skywalker blew up the Death Star, but didn't cheer when Osama blew up the towers, you are a hypocrite and a moron. Probably an American too, but I repeat myself...

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

Gammatron 64 posted:

Midwesterner spy spotted. A true coaster would never even think to contemplate the Midwest.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

notZaar posted:

Genesplicer supports free speech because he is not a communist terrorist propagandist puppet like you. Go back to your safe space if you are allergic to the truth.

Foogs
Nov 26, 2005

Chinatown posted:

i love bbq chicken pizza also haha suck these balls

Is your hat a bugle???

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Gammatron 64 posted:

from california and i agree 200%

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Serious Frolicking posted:

death to america is a pretty good civil rights platform, tbh

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

*watches innocent men and women fall or jump to their deaths from burning towers*
"Hehe shouldn't have been from the US, great job Osama Bin Laden"

Google please put me on the front page

*hears about a wedding bombed in a drone strike*
"hehe, collateral damage is an unavoidable part of our holy crusade against islam the economically exploited terrorists"
*ignores the thousands of troops still deployed in dozens of countries and daily terror exported by our fascist state*

RaySmuckles fucked around with this message at 05:05 on May 20, 2016

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

RaySmuckles posted:

*hears about a wedding bombed in a drone strike*
"hehe, collateral damage is an unavoidable part of our holy crusade against islam the economically exploited terrorists"
*ignores the thousands of troops still deployed in dozens of countries and daily terror exported by our fascist state*

congrats on making google frontpage!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
google gettin in ont eh cargo cult it seems typical

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

sounds like a p cool lady to me

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
id connect to this to the jews but it seems clearly visible from the surface ill not belabor the point

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Incredibly powerful megacorp gives shout out to tankie

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Shaquin posted:

id connect to this to the jews but it seems clearly visible from the surface ill not belabor the point

I don't think the nation of islam is a huge fan of those guys

knowing her other views, i'm sure her views on israel involve genocide or torture or something

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
most views on israel involve genocide and torture. israel loves those things, and everyone around them would do it to them if given half a chance.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I don't think the nation of islam is a huge fan of those guys

knowing her other views, i'm sure her views on israel involve genocide or torture or something

somewhere a kabbalistic sorcerer is playing chess and here you are playing checkers

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
So D&D is basically creaming over her?

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
lol when people hand wave away the half million civilian casualties that resulted from just one of our most recent wars (the illegal one that we launched based on lies, for the record)

"why would they do something so horrible as 9/11!?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
lol @ asians who don't realize that they are privileged as gently caress

• Locked thread