Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Putty posted:

you wouldn't DARE op hahah *slaps hands* BOOM SHAKA LAKA

haha holy poo poo!!!

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Hasn't this guy given the forums at least a $1,000 by now?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

PHI SLAMMA JAMMA HE TORE THE loving BASKET DOWN

NOTHING BUT NET

HE'S HEATING UP

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Immortan posted:

Hasn't this guy given the forums at least a $1,000 by now?
he keeps charging back so he's given $0

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
good news guys I've just been cast for Space Jam 2 after Lebron James could not survive the power of my chaos dunk

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Putty is lying you guys don't even believe him I've seen his chaos dunk and it's not even anything special seriously I repeat DO NOT BELIEVE HIS LIES wake up also you're a rape victim and in a rape coma or something WAKE UP idk then who was phone

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Putty posted:

good news guys I've just been cast for Space Jam 2 after Lebron James could not survive the power of my chaos dunk

studio execs just tryin to appeal to the fat acceptance crowd

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Celluloid Sam posted:

Putty is lying you guys don't even believe him I've seen his chaos dunk and it's not even anything special seriously I repeat DO NOT BELIEVE HIS LIES wake up also you're a rape victim and in a rape coma or something WAKE UP idk then who was phone

i'm woke as gently caress bro you would not even believe i get triggered 10 times before breakfast

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
putty im going to ucfkcing kill you one day!

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

he keeps charging back so he's given $0

A typical merchant account slaps with you a $30 fee per chargeback, so by this math Lowtax-san is about $3000 in the hole

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I don't think lowtax is Japanese, Gomen

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Moola posted:

If you time it right after he goes up for a dunk you can get the denied call.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

I don't think lowtax is Japanese, Gomen

My life is a lie...

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Gomen desai

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

The Sphinxster posted:

If you time it right after he goes up for a dunk you can get the denied call.

tomahawk bursts through putty's neck, severing his skull, which sails through the air and right into the basket. NOTHIN BUT NET

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Moola posted:

i may have the midas touch on jokes but my cock is made of adamantium and could perform cunnilingus on mount vesuvius

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

MiracleWhale posted:

we would like to hire you as a body double for jason statham for the scene where he gets really fat

lol

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007
I think he'd just switch to a different computer in the local library

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Lupin posted:

I think he'd just switch to a different computer in the local library

So it'll change to 127.0.0.2?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Lowtax and Dare should meet and if Lowtax can do a kickflip within three tries, dare will leave the forums forever. If Lowtax can't do the kickflip, then he gets to do a heelflip with the same result. If he can't do the heelflip, then at least if can ride further on the skateboard than that skateboarding pitbull, then same result and Dare goes forever. If Lowtax can't even do that, then if can do a kickflip in THPS then Dare also leaves the forums forever.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

whos dare??

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

IDIOT

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Haier posted:

Lowtax and Dare should meet and if Lowtax can do a kickflip within three tries, dare will leave the forums forever. If Lowtax can't do the kickflip, then he gets to do a heelflip with the same result. If he can't do the heelflip, then at least if can ride further on the skateboard than that skateboarding pitbull, then same result and Dare goes forever. If Lowtax can't even do that, then if can do a kickflip in THPS then Dare also leaves the forums forever.

this seems good

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

wins

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

bump

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
he uses proxies, that's why we couldn't block his ip address

also welfare isn't paid until june 30th, so we might not get any dare threads until then

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Why can't you be funny like Putty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

extra stout posted:

i imagine in the something awful headquarters a super computer doing the meth on if these kinds of insane poo poo posters generate more revenue than they lose due to long term forum quality loss

ftfy

• Locked thread