Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -
Frozen III - Elsa's awakening....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Her sister has a boyfriend and she's also a princess so don't everyone get what they want anyway

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Gay is so last week. Disney should make Elsa come out as trans. The next movie can just be all the characters referring to "Elliot" with the male pronoun as many times as they can.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Frozen 2 can be a quest to find a wizard in the land of Mexico who can make her look like the person HE feels like on the inside. On the way HE is chased by an evil wizard who attacks HIM with microaggression Magic which neutralize HIS ice powers until HE can become a real boy.

Hire me disney!

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

And yet they'll never make her a furry. The fursecution continues.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
This is the most banal poo poo ever. These people, all of them, act as if Disney gives any poo poo what they think. And yet they are only wasting their own time. The world is a depressing place

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

CJacobs posted:

This is the most banal poo poo ever. These people, all of them, act as if Disney gives any poo poo what they think. And yet they are only wasting their own time. The world is a depressing place

Well you could always chose to be the kind of rear end in a top hat that laughs at these people, that makes me feel better

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

Disney Among Companies Accused of Going to 'War' on Christianity

He added later: "Will Disney now ban you from wearing a cross outside your shirt at their parks? Will a Catholic priest be forced to remove his white collar when he takes a picture with Mickey Mouse? This is how extreme the attacks now are on religious freedom, it's a zero tolerance policy for religious freedom."

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/disney-among-companies-accused-going-war-christianity-n548696

Everyone has lost their minds.

Considering that Catholic priests have a history of molesting kids, I wouldn't mind if Disney banned them from the park.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Lime Tonics posted:

Disney Among Companies Accused of Going to 'War' on Christianity

He added later: "Will Disney now ban you from wearing a cross outside your shirt at their parks? Will a Catholic priest be forced to remove his white collar when he takes a picture with Mickey Mouse? This is how extreme the attacks now are on religious freedom, it's a zero tolerance policy for religious freedom."

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/disney-among-companies-accused-going-war-christianity-n548696

Everyone has lost their minds.

It's cool how America has wahhabis except they're Christian wahhabis

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i bet lonely sheryl sandberg frigs herself off to elsa

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
oh no, lesbians

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
It's a sign of the times, that this gay agenda that the liberal mainstream loves to deny the existence of, and accuses conservatives of being paranoid fantasists if they mention it, now stalks Twitter undisguised.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Let her blowwww, let her blow
can't hold it back anymore.
Let her blowww, let her blowww
Turn away and bust across the floor!

I don't care
Except when they try and make her gay
Let her be bisexual
Chick on chick never bothered me anyway!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
can't jerk it to gay disney cartoons please fix this

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
lol I too really give a poo poo about the sexual orientation of some cartoon character from a movie I've never seen

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

gay people would be perfect for a fantasy movie: they don't exist!

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
you mean we all wish they didn't exist

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Disney will do whatever it takes to make money. They will rewrite laws to make money. Disney characters don't fall in love with each other, they are already in love with as much money they can squeeze out through the guilt parents feel for creating another sentient chew toy for the universe. Nothing else matters

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I think I've read this sequel. She greets people with "Welcome to the boudoir of the snow queen" and she becomes a lesbian because mens dicks keep freezing off.

Shifty gimbal fucked around with this message at 14:20 on May 20, 2016

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Anyway I haven't seen the movie or whatever but to be historically accurate any princess should be married off while they're prepubescent to some very old, very rich shithead for diplomacy and cash.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Gimbal lock posted:

I think I've read this sequel. She greets people with "Welcome to the boudoir of the snow queen" and she becomes a lesbian because mens dicks keep freezing off.

wasn't there an ograth or oglaf or whatever it is called comic about that?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

That Robot posted:

to quote chinatown, "i hope everyone dies"

Death is certain wizard (sorry I don't have the imgur link ready to go on my phone)

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Microwaves Mom posted:

wasn't there an ograth or oglaf or whatever it is called comic about that?

It was a running gag in Oglaf, yes. It didn't work with lesbians because they got their tongues stuck to the clit. It eventually ended when one of the regular characters introduced the ice queen to vibrators.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
let it go

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Young Freud posted:

It was a running gag in Oglaf, yes. It didn't work with lesbians because they got their tongues stuck to the clit. It eventually ended when one of the regular characters introduced the ice queen to vibrators.

Oh I thought it was like a strap on or something.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Oglaf is so loving embarrassing and lovely. I feel waves of empathic shame every time someone links me to it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

subhuman filth posted:

Oglaf is so loving embarrassing and lovely. I feel waves of empathic shame every time someone links me to it

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
how does this change anything

wasn't elsa pretty heavily implied to be a lady-gay or something? pretty much every gayelle i've known already worshipped elsa and quoted the movie from beginning to end like a gay version of a monty python nerd

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

pretty hosed up that the ghostbrothers are being played by a bunch of broads???

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

pretty hosed up that the movie is 30 years late and also not going to be funny

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

The Whole Internet posted:

pretty hosed up that the movie is 30 years late and also not going to be funny

and they didnt even bother to change the name to ghostsisters :confused:

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

It would be a nice gesture but the nowhere does it say that Disney is even thinking about doing this

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

On the one hand making her a lesbo will piss off old people, which gets me hard.

On the other hand, not making her gay will devastate tumblr, which also gets me hard.

I am as conflicted as I am erect.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Messed it up the first time anyway. I was really looking forward to Ghosthonkeys.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cthulu Carl posted:

On the one hand making her a lesbo will piss off old people, which gets me hard.

On the other hand, not making her gay will devastate tumblr, which also gets me hard.

I am as conflicted as I am erect.

Make her a lesbo but also make it so the moral of the story is thst sexual deviancy is a disease of the soul that destroys you from the inside

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

The Whole Internet posted:

how does this change anything

wasn't elsa pretty heavily implied to be a lady-gay or something? pretty much every gayelle i've known already worshipped elsa and quoted the movie from beginning to end like a gay version of a monty python nerd

No it was never that people just superimposed that meaning after

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Mange Mite posted:

Make her a lesbo but also make it so the moral of the story is thst sexual deviancy is a disease of the soul that destroys you from the inside

That's just a more artful version of the "devastate Tumblr" option

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
It's about a white girl being confused why her bigger sister white girl is drifting apart from her and its cause of the pressure put on her by society and her parents hope that clarifies things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

kikkelivelho posted:

That's just a more artful version of the "devastate Tumblr" option

I think just acknowledging the existence of homosexuals in a children's movie is enough to piss off the other side

• Locked thread