Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I super slacked off on pics too. Same thing, camera never left the truck. Who was shooting film? I missed that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
That was me. I was trying to kill a roll so I can fix the camera's drat battery door. Lime Rock Historics are coming up and I'd like to start a fresh roll for that as well. I'll be sure to get them developed soon, though. It's in black and white, however.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

B&W film best film. :colbert:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Ace, Tim, Andy and other local goons... thinking about going to Sonny's Place in Somers this weekend if anyone is interested. They got a bar, arcade and go karts.

ACEofsnett
Feb 19, 2007

FILTHY CASUAL | CONSOLE PEASANT

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Ace, Tim, Andy and other local goons... thinking about going to Sonny's Place in Somers this weekend if anyone is interested. They got a bar, arcade and go karts.

I'm working Saturday then getting drunk at the American Legion in Stafford, so I'm out.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I figured some of you dudes would be close to me but Sonny's is like 2 miles down the road from my house lol :spooky:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Never been there before. My roommate told me the karts and the lovely electric ones so I don't think I'll end upgoing this weekend afterall. I wish PVIK in Hatfield wasn't so drat expensive. Those karts haul rear end.

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

I had a good time for the few hours I could be there with um excuse me. I'll have to remember next year so I can plan and be there for more than four hours.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
We should hopefully have a proper deathkart for next year by Sunday. Put out feelers on the local scum of the earth auto buy/sell/trade group and a buddy of mine wants to unload a project to me to make room for an amphicar he wants to buy.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Never been there before. My roommate told me the karts and the lovely electric ones so I don't think I'll end upgoing this weekend afterall. I wish PVIK in Hatfield wasn't so drat expensive. Those karts haul rear end.

Yeah On Track is the way to go for karting per your dollar, Friday nights are unlimited rides for $60 in the fall

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Ah drat, got my family thing this weekend so Im out too, sorry man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Party (kegger?) at my house this Sunday, you are all welcome to come.

• Locked thread