Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which would you have sex with?
Lena Dunham
Meghan Trainor
View Results

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Meghan Trainor has recently taken Lena Dunham's place as most hated woman in GBS so I wanted to know which one would you rather sleep with?

Lena Dunham

or

Meghan Trainor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
girls are icky

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Trainor atleast seems like she showers often

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

lol how is this even a question

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Trainor > Schumer > Dunham

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i'd have sex with both op

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
also literally anyone because i'm so lonely

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
more like Dumbham :razz:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hi op, I will vote for Meghan Trainor

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I don't think anyone hates trainor, shes just fat

lena dunham is both fat and gross

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Both of them seem like they'd be really annoying and high-maintenance, but Trainor's entitlement issues seem to be because she is really young and rich and she will probably grow out of them, whereas Dunham just seems to be completely insufferable. Trainor 100%.

Also as the OP demonstrates it takes fewer pounds of makeup to make her seem halfway attractive

and also I don't like short hair

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I think this is where a clever poster would make a joke referencing Trainor's hit single "All About That Bass" which is about being ok with girls who aren't like, super skinny. I'm gonna take that bait, here I go.....

I'd sleep with Trainor.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I will give it to her rough and fully cement the unconscious racism within her

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Trainor, but voted 1 because of no Goku option.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Alright already, jeez. I'll take one for the team and gently caress 'em.

Christ, the poo poo I do for you assholes, I swear.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

So far it's a whopping 10-0 in favor of Trainor

Not looking great for Ms Dunham

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Um I'd split Trainor like a cord of wood, are you kidding me? Dunham is loving disgusting and a kiddy diddler.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ground flroo of a 29 page thread

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Dunham: a disgusting rapist

Trainor: A beautiful and talented woman

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
what did Trainor do to piss people off?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That's a terrible ultimatum. I'm assuming killing yourself isn't an option? :shrug:

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Furious Mittens posted:

Trainor, but voted 1 because of no Goku option.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

who

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Zorodius posted:

what did Trainor do to piss people off?

She wrote one fat-acceptance anthem and another song about what she wants in a relationship which made her sound like a horrible person

I've said it before, but p much any spoiled rich husky 22-year-old given a global platform would probably do more or less the same stuff

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

loquacius posted:

She wrote one fat-acceptance anthem and another song about what she wants in a relationship which made her sound like a horrible person

I've said it before, but p much any spoiled rich husky 22-year-old given a global platform would probably do more or less the same stuff

Yeah, it's just sad that there's really nothing exceptional about her at all

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Need full body shots to make a decision you stupid rear end in a top hat not just the faces. What are these OKcupid profiles???

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
dunham wouldn't put out. trainor on the other hand writes songs full of textbook slam whale poo poo, so, you know, toss a couple negs her way and you're done

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Is this really even a question you don't already know the answer to I mean compare those two pictures for like half a second

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Voted Goku

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

vug posted:

dunham wouldn't put out. trainor on the other hand writes songs full of textbook slam whale poo poo, so, you know, toss a couple negs her way and you're done

new gbs title here folks

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think an anime body pillow would be a better lay than either of them. the great thing about fat girls is that they are eager to please, but those two have egos bigger than their panniculi so what is the point?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The one that didn't diddle her baby sisters vaggo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

vug posted:

Absolutely, Trainor just seems super insecure, which you could take full advantage of while teaching her to express it in healthier ways

Meanwhile Dunham seems like she'd go out of her way not to do anything you like, ever, just to stick it to The Man vis-a-vis you, and she is 30 years old so at this point that's not gonna change

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

i think an anime body pillow would be a better lay than either of them. the great thing about fat girls is that they are eager to please, but those two have egos bigger than their panniculi so what is the point?

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
Lol

Lena Dunham because I don't wanna follow after 25 dicks. I don't care if you do, just not my thing.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I only have sex with men between the ages of Rich and Very Rich.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

trouser chili posted:

Lol

Lena Dunham because I don't wanna follow after 25 dicks. I don't care if you do, just not my thing.

Trainor, given the reason above.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd do both at the same time :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Trainor.

Lena Dunham is incredibly gross and her crotch is probably the grossest thing of all.

• Locked thread