Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

For the life of me I cannot identify this scat at all, but I feel like some of y'alls posting bears a strong family resemblance...

Should my 8 baby chickens be concerned about a predditor or should I invest in some spot lights and amphetamines and go huntin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

You posted a picture of poop you found outside in GBS what a thread idea this is literally what all of your posts are

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Those are delicious chestnuts, eat them

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's civet beans start drinking

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

I will keep watch for any predators until we can get some positive id on the critter

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Looks like raccoon poo poo to me, yes you absolutely need 2 up your security and make God drat sure a raccoon cannot get in your coop

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If that picture is real and you live in a more rural area then the coons are likely bigger and stronger than their little city Brothers, when we lived in the country we got some traps from a friend that were made out of wood that he used frequently to trap the raccoons around his place , we caught a raccoon the very first night and we know because all that was left of the Trap were pieces of the side bars lol

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
And honestly I wouldn't bother trying to shoot it you will never kill all of the fuckers ( not that I would ever discourage you from trying) just up your Coop security make sure there's nothing for them gnaw through and you have solid Metal Chicken wiring or other events on all surfaces

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
hans up dont shoot

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
time to invest in little furry land mines op

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One time my dad sprayed a rabid raccoon with a spray bottle full of industrial bleach.

Never saw it again and he was in a jolly good mood for the rest of the day.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
hans high dont shoot me guy

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I don't actually think it is a raccoon but I have to go to the lake cottage for the night tonight, if my chickens are dead tomorrow morning I will report back

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
why would a private citizen need to won guns? We live in idiocracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

My chickens made it through the night but I still haven't figured out what kind of shitter critter im dealing with, thanks for ur help guys

• Locked thread