Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So I decided to buy a couple Totino's pizzas today and got the new square pizzas. But there is a MAJOR flaw with this new design that everyone seems to be ignoring.

The packaging no longer includes anything that can be used as a plate for your pizza when it comes out of the oven! If you're buying Totino's pizza, you're probably too lazy to want to actually clean a plate afterwards, so you're supposed to be able to use the little cardboard box as a plate!

This is a serious flaw and I'm not sure how they released the new pizza without considering this!

Also, if it's using less packaging, why has the price gone up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
hosed. Up. Man. Got pics?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
lets kick this guys rear end

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

yea lets gently caress em up real good

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Red Baron stopped putting those little silver crisping trays in with their french bread singles so now you have to bake them to make them crispy gently caress off red baron I want food and I want it now or within three minutes.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Shaquin posted:

lets kick this guys rear end

quick someone suck his dick, that'll show him!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
totinos broke my heart,now im gonna break your teeth

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
buddy this a totinos county im putting you in a cardboard box and shipping you to cudgel town

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you gonna eat garbage why not eat out of the trash like the 'coon that you are OP

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYJRwNnSDpE&t=46s

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hey, op. im gonna suck your dick to teach you a lesson about weak rear end threads

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
lol if ur mom aint makin ur totinos for u better get that bitch on a leash

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i never got the party pizzas, i was a pizza roll kid

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

If you gonna eat garbage why not eat out of the trash like the 'coon that you are OP

:shittypop:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I just fold the pizza in half and eat it like a taco. No plate required.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Email my webzone

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

buttchug the party pizza

best friend massage
Sep 12, 2010
definitely gonna need some pizza pics before i make a judgment on this hot button issue

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I am eating a Totinos right now but I own plates so I haven't had any problems yet OP.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i was going to make fun of your gayass butter holder but then i remembered you're gay so well done i suppose

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Thanks!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Unironically love party pizzas

best friend massage
Sep 12, 2010

criscodisco posted:

I am eating a Totinos right now but I own plates so I haven't had any problems yet OP.

so it's like Elio's with a bunch of lawn clippings on it? pass

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I don't know what Elio's is but I put the lawn clippings on and they're called spices you dong.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

lol at fools who chose pizza over pizza rolls.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

criscodisco posted:

Bro your pizza is under cooked.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Pawn 17 posted:

Pizza rolls are scrub tier. If you need a pizza based snack that you can eat dozens of, pizza bagels are the sophisticated choice.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

criscodisco posted:

I don't know what Elio's is but I put the lawn clippings on and they're called spices you dong.

this is what I assumed and i just have to ask do you cook with those too or are they just for dressing up frozen foods?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Totino broke my legs once when i tried to hold him up at gunpoint for some pizza bagels

The man is danger us do not gently caress with him

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Novo posted:

this is what I assumed and i just have to ask do you cook with those too or are they just for dressing up frozen foods?

No I cook 7 days a week, but my partner is working and I wanted something that I could eat on a plate on the sofa. My spice collection is immense because I pick up tubs of spices from an Amish grocery for next to nothing. Seriously like $2 for a pound of cinnamon, or 69 cents for a pound of Bay leaves.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

poopnanners posted:

Bro your pizza is under cooked.

I know I got stoned and couldn't wait any longer.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
sesh me a slice of that za, bra

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
The real problem with Totinos is that they keep giving money to lovely internet personailities to show how they're totally cool and with it

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1914eEHOZPw

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
you should fashion this into a buzzfeed list advertisement for Totinos

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pawn 17 posted:

I prefer snacks that aren't filled with molten tomato sauce waiting to gently caress up the insides of my mouth. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

party pizza is the biggest misnomer in the history of the english language

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

criscodisco posted:

I'm forced to agree with the other dude, this pizza is undercooked as gently caress!

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

criscodisco posted:

I know I got stoned and couldn't wait any longer.

Hah please. Just admit you can't cook a pizza. It would have been done 90 seconds later or something, don't front. That poo poo is gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Taima posted:

Hah please. Just admit you can't cook a pizza. It would have been done 90 seconds later or something, don't front. That poo poo is gross.

someone has never had the munchies before

• Locked thread