Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose
Bald on top, with a great beard.
Huge Hair, without a beard.
View Results

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Simple question, put forth in the subject.

Would you, as a woman who enjoys the masculine sex prefer; A man who can grow a full luxurious beard, but who is bald or, would you rather, a man who can not grow a full beard, but has a full head of luxurious hair?

Come on ladies, be as crass as us men. :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you really need to get laid

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I've got quite an impressive rear end coif if that counts

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the answer is not you, regardless

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

Simple question, put forth in the subject.

Would you, as a woman who enjoys the masculine sex prefer; A man who can grow a full luxurious beard, but who is bald or, would you rather, a man who can not grow a full beard, but has a full head of luxurious hair?

Come on ladies, be as crass as us men. :wink:
if you're cutting your hair or your beard the razor's cutting too high regardless

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
neither. wolfman

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Enfield posted:

Dude comes across as a little desperate.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

Wanna get a drink? ;-*

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im completely hairless like a termite

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

:jackbud:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

lol

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
peace ding dongs *burrows into my own butthole*

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
there are women here?? whoa i uh *straighten's tie* don't gently caress this up ok I sure am a big fan of the ladies and they're big fans of me. and my beard. and oh god i put too much cologne on didnt i let me tell you ladies, I'm a suave and attentive lover too stupid stupid STUPID I... uh... *wipes brow* I read the entire text of the For Her section of Jackinworld.com before they took it down and oh god

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

OMGVBFLOL posted:

there are women here?? whoa i uh *straighten's tie* don't gently caress this up ok I sure am a big fan of the ladies and they're big fans of me. and my beard. and oh god i put too much cologne on didnt i let me tell you ladies, I'm a suave and attentive lover too stupid stupid STUPID I... uh... *wipes brow* I read the entire text of the For Her section of Jackinworld.com before they took it down and oh god

Dis duder is bald AF!

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
a girl? on the interntets?

thanks obama; trump 2019

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Men's hair.

Equivalent to a ladies rack.

Bathe us in nuclear fire Trump!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thought you said "bard", voting 1

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Enfield posted:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Goon Womyn checking in. Gona have to go with completely hairless, my friend. If there is even the slightest strand anywhere on the human body I vomit. :barf:

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

if you have a beard please shave your head. then shave the beard too

tape it all on your balls

that's a little peek into the female psyche from me to you

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
My body is highly evolved, to where I don't grow facial or body hair. My mom tells me that I'm very attractive and that the right lady is bound to come along someday

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Women are legion. They all like the same things. We only need one from the female dominion to hand down her decision and we shall know

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
did someone say BEARD??

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Suck my balls op

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I dont like big beards.. stubble / very trimmed beards are the hottest... When you say "full luxurious beard" i picture too much beard. Idk the way you present it is kinda strange, I would prefer a guy have hair on his head and also have some scruff going on. I feel like neither choice is bad, but neither is ideal either - a guy should be in the middle probly. Have some hair on his head, and some scruff on his face.👌

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Skylark posted:

I dont like big beards.. stubble / very trimmed beards are the hottest... When you say "full luxurious beard" i picture too much beard. Idk the way you present it is kinda strange, I would prefer a guy have hair on his head and also have some scruff going on. I feel like neither choice is bad, but neither is ideal either - a guy should be in the middle probly. Have some hair on his head, and some scruff on his face.👌
What about a chin shaped beard on a fat guy with no chin.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

a hole-y ghost posted:

What about a chin shaped beard on a fat guy with no chin.

I guess thats ok, but again, as long as it isnt too big.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
instead of shaving your beard, men should cut off their genitals with straight razors. a lady told me that in a dream once so i feel confident that is what all women want from a man.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I'm 28 and can't grow facial hair on my cheeks. they won't even let me into the men's bathroom

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Serious Frolicking posted:

instead of shaving your beard, men should cut off their genitals with straight razors. a lady told me that in a dream once so i feel confident that is what all women want from a man.

Why is part of this in second person and another part is in third person.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

did someone say BEARD??

4% look at this daredevil

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

amityville anus posted:

4% look at this daredevil
if you don't have any friends or a job there's no stakes.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I have long thick hair and a reasonably trimmed beard. The total package.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
For a minute there I thought this was going to be another pussy hair thread and I was like gently caress yeah pussy hair and then it's this fat guy with a dead animal stapled to his face and im like gently caress no :gonk:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
mostly the head hair but sometimes the opposite works well too its a world full of opportunities op go get em tiger

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Beards suck. Bald is ok if the guy was tragically balding or something. No beard and hair on their head is the best by far

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I'm a man with a shaved head and a beard and I guess that's just how I roll whatcha gonna do :shrug:

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I have long thick hair and a reasonably trimmed beard. The total package.

settle down Jive Honky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Depends on how the beard feels on my face I'm about guys that much anymore tho

• Locked thread