Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Do they have dicks where you live? Sucking more/improving your technique = augmented cashflow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Champenema posted:

Do they have dicks where you live? Sucking more/improving your technique = augmented cashflow.

I don't go in for all this fancy technoledgy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Champenema posted:

u can be ur own boss!

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.
Why do people use "suck a dick" as a negative? I assume that those with dicks like having theirs sucked, right? So they the gently caress would you want to frame that as an insult? Dick havers should be using that phrase as a positive thing! "You just graduated college! Suck a dick!" "Congrats on saving that family of 4. Suck a dick!" "Hot drat, that was a great investment choice! Suck a dick!"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

MustelaFuro posted:

Why do people use "suck a dick" as a negative? I assume that those with dicks like having theirs sucked, right? So they the gently caress would you want to frame that as an insult? Dick havers should be using that phrase as a positive thing! "You just graduated college! Suck a dick!" "Congrats on saving that family of 4. Suck a dick!" "Hot drat, that was a great investment choice! Suck a dick!"

I legit said this a couple weeks ago :hi5:

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Switch to spirits and keep these things to yourself in the future.

Cumslut1895 posted:

Cost. Ineffective.

Not at all. If you are drinking enough to create alcohol tolerance then you should be staying home anyway.

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

MustelaFuro posted:

Sucking a dick is a submissive pose.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Cumslut1895 posted:

Can't you read? I'm in New Zealand, our entire country is a small town

You have a beautiful country. Maybe get a natural "high" from appreciating the beauty that surrounds you instead of an artificial one from a bottle?

Or just start loving those sheep you have all over the place.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Eindyin posted:

What about 7% woodstocks

woodstock is what 17 year olds drink. i drank a lot of it when i was young and not type 1 diabetic and could drink sugary poo poo.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

loving lmao at the idea i'd be a 5th deep in some cheap whiskey and could understand a word of that op written in the metric system just lmao :roflolmao:

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

just stop drinking for awhile and you become a super loving cheap date

one mixed drink will give me a light buzz and two will get me buzzed heavily enough that i can't drive

i only drink like once every other month or so

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

No liquor, only beer? I can't imagine what your BMI is like...

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

If you're drinking just to get drunk then forget the beer and move on to spirits

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
It sucks even worse when you've lost it. If I tried to drink a six pack I would pass out and then wake up with a massive hangover. I used to be able to drink bourbon all day and then wake up the next morning and do it again if need be. I LOVE not drinking nearly as much (it really owns) but I hate that it's made some pretty decent pussy outta me.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
wow op drank 4 beers

Lost Canyoneer
Nov 1, 2009
You should always drink on an empty stomach. I'm proud to say I can get a really rewarding buzz on 3 beers if I skip dinner.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
if you have oppressive alcohol taxation I am sure there is a black market for alcohol, you just have to find the guy with the hookup

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I make moonshine its likr $10 for 8L of vodka

Poz Party Pooper
Feb 16, 2014

cool so you drank like seven actual beers, that has totally never happened before

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
just pony up and drink liquor, no sense in drinking at all if youre not going to get sufficiently bombed, youre just gonna feel lovely and bloated from drinking raw carbz

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you know what's less expensive than beer? imagination.

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Start drinking grog, that'll get you drunk a tad quicker

Trojan.exe fucked around with this message at 02:15 on May 22, 2016

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Nathilus posted:

It sucks even worse when you've lost it. If I tried to drink a six pack I would pass out and then wake up with a massive hangover. I used to be able to drink bourbon all day and then wake up the next morning and do it again if need be. I LOVE not drinking nearly as much (it really owns) but I hate that it's made some pretty decent pussy outta me.

it doesn't really make sense to use alcohol tolerance as a metric of machismo. All it measures is how much drinking you've done before :11tea:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
What if you drink a lot then collect your piss and get drunk by drinking that

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Poz Party Pooper posted:

cool so you drank like seven actual beers, that has totally never happened before

OP is a true hardcore alcoholic!

Seriously OP, you post bragging about what is a normal amount of alcohol for most goons. It's not impressive to anybody :D

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

OP is a true hardcore alcoholic!

Seriously OP, you post bragging about what is a normal amount of alcohol for most goons. It's not impressive to anybody :D

I know it's not that much. still annoying tho

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Please leave your door open

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Isaac posted:

Please leave your door open

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
gently caress dude if i lived in new zeland id be durnk as hell isnt that where bilbo was

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
those concord guys too they seem to have it together

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I thoughy nz had cheap.beer

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I'm hammerin Long Island ice teas and sex on the beaches like a fuckin machine and you don't hear me bein a lil pissbitch about it

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Op why dont you buy a gun i hear you have lax gun laws in nz

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Your posting implies to me that you are already drunk and just don't realize it because you are drunk.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Drink water, OP.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
lets all get gay together but with accents

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

KiteAuraan posted:

Your posting implies to me that you are already drunk and just don't realize it because you are drunk.

was drunk

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Shaquin posted:

lets all get gay together but with accents

I'm wearing the Native American headdress and referring to my dick as 'the tomahawk'

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

MiracleWhale posted:

I'm wearing the Native American headdress and referring to my dick as 'the tomahawk'

Ah let me just go ahead and give your Little Big Horn some attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I have imbibed the devil's water and did not get intoxicated! Ha ha! Lavish me with praise and respect!

• Locked thread