Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
Whys that guy all dressed up like a lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

PBRstreetgang posted:

Whys that guy all dressed up like a lady

To distract people from his vehicular manslaughter case.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

To distract people from his vehicular manslaughter case.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Idgi if Caitlyn Jenner likes women does he scissor with his butthole?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

vyst posted:

Idgi if Caitlyn Jenner likes women does he scissor with his butthole?

No he fucks them with his dick that he still has.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
the soulless sadness in that face is hard to look at

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Three Olives posted:

Why are kids that wake up and "fight cancer" brave? It's pretty much die a slow and painful death or let the doctors pump you full of poison and radiation. It's not like they chose to have cancer for some noble purpose, their only choices are die or passively attempt to not die.

They're being brave in that theyre not becoming giant weepy babies over the looming prospect of their painful death. It is possible to fail this and just annoy everyone around you with your misery and fear

In other words those kids are braver than you

The other way to fail to "fight" is to commit suicide, which you should consider too

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Trump / Jenner 2016

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Three Olives posted:

Why are kids that wake up and "fight cancer" brave? It's pretty much die a slow and painful death or let the doctors pump you full of poison and radiation. It's not like they chose to have cancer for some noble purpose, their only choices are die or passively attempt to not die.

Why are gays that come out and "fight homophobia" brave? It's pretty much die a slow and painful death while letting daddies pump you full of HIV and hepatitis. It's not like they chose to be gay for some noble purpose, their only other choices are celibacy or condoms (lol)

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

Why are gays that come out and "fight homophobia" brave? It's pretty much die a slow and painful death while letting daddies pump you full of HIV and hepatitis. It's not like they chose to be gay for some noble purpose, their only other choices are celibacy or condoms (lol)

No one knows why gays choose to be homosexual. It seems like a really strange choice but they do it anyway.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
caitlyn ridin spinnas

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

tenspott posted:

No one knows why gays choose to be homosexual. It seems like a really strange choice but they do it anyway.

They are mentally ill or defective

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Truly a ride worthy of "America's Royal Family"

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine
Caitlyn Jenner more like Changin' Gender amirite

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

RaceBannon posted:

the soulless sadness in that face is hard to look at

well one can't be in the mood to put on a smile for the paps all the time

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I hope she doesn't accidentally kill someone again. She won't have the woman of the year award to hide behind this time. :ohdear:

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I heard that car's tranny still has a stick instead of paddles

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dr. Wang posted:

I heard that car's tranny still has a stick instead of paddles

It's a hybrid

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Three Olives posted:

Some people are brave because, despite having a really shifty sickness, choose not to bitch about the hand they were dealt, but instead live each day they hAve to its fullest.

Other people complain that the children playing 27 floors below their condo are making too much noise.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

JiveHonky posted:

No he fucks them with his dick that he still has.

Wait I always got the impression that he went all the way since everyone made such a big deal out of it and he got an ESPY Lifetime achievement award or whatever?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

fits my needs posted:

Wait I always got the impression that he went all the way since everyone made such a big deal out of it and he got an ESPY Lifetime achievement award or whatever?

Nope

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
Cartroons

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

fits my needs posted:

thats all due to male privilege hth

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
IMO if you kill someone with a car because you are bad at driving you shouldn't drive a car again

Especially not a flashy fast sports car that is difficult to drive

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Buckle-up buckaroo

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

donkey salami posted:

Nice tranny in that porsche

:eyepop:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Berious posted:

IMO if you kill someone with a car because you are bad at driving you shouldn't drive a car again

Especially not a flashy fast sports car that is difficult to drive

I believe you will find that is a dainty ladies car perfectly suited to a stunningly beautiful woman in her 60s

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

MD2020 posted:

Some people are brave because, despite having a really shifty sickness, choose not to bitch about the hand they were dealt, but instead live each day they hAve to its fullest.

Other people complain that the children playing 27 floors below their condo are making too much noise.

Hey we all have our own crosses to bear, no one's hardship is more valid than anyone else's, check your privilege.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
people who hate trans girls are just babydick guys jealous that now people with normal tubes can now look more womanly than them as well

thumbs up if yo arguree

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Neurolimal posted:

people who hate trans girls are just babydick guys jealous that now people with normal tubes can now look more womanly than them as well

thumbs up if yo arguree

I don't think anyone here hates transexuals

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

"Tee hee! I'm pretty! I'm so pretty! I'm a pretty princess! I'm pretty! I'M PRETTY! I'M SO loving PRETTY! TELL ME I'M PRETTY YOU rear end in a top hat! BEFORE I BEAT YOUR FACE IN TELL ME I'M loving PRETTY! AHHHHHHHH!!!"

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I don't think anyone here hates transexuals
hahahaHahahahahaha

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Horniest Manticore posted:

"Tee hee! I'm pretty! I'm so pretty! I'm a pretty princess! I'm pretty! I'M PRETTY! I'M SO loving PRETTY! TELL ME I'M PRETTY YOU rear end in a top hat! BEFORE I BEAT YOUR FACE IN TELL ME I'M loving PRETTY! AHHHHHHHH!!!"

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

She's a beautiful feminine woman and her beautiful femininity leaves me in awe.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Carmant posted:

She's a beautiful feminine woman and her beautiful femininity leaves me in awe.

Shut up ugly

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

el B posted:

Blac Chyna

She is so brave

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

el B posted:

Blac Chyna

:barf:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

el B posted:

Blac Chyna

more like beige plastic

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Luvcow posted:

the image of a shriveled old jenner balls deep in some 20 year old girl who is trying desperately to look like she's enjoying it makes me sad :smith:

I think that's Ella Giselle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

caitlyn jenner is a loving scumbag who should be euthanized. what a waste of time.

same

• Locked thread