Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
Geez that chick on the left has some broad shoulders, what's up with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

PBRstreetgang posted:

also man hands

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

PBRstreetgang posted:

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
Oh god no

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It's mindblowing to me that people get paid to give a poo poo about this kind of thing

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
Well that's one hell of a tuck job I'll give him that

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
I knew Porches had the engine in the trunk. Didn't know they'd moved the tranny to the driver's seat :ocelot::smug:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
People still buy Porsche vehicles in TYOOL2016?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blistex posted:

People still buy Porsche vehicles in TYOOL2016?

their sales numbers are higher than ever, dude. and anecdotally the macan seems super popular around me. what kind of crowd are you hanging with?

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

Mange Mite posted:

their sales numbers are higher than ever, dude. and anecdotally the macan seems super popular around me. what kind of crowd are you hanging with?

Macan motorized trash can

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I'm not sure I'd have the courage to get behind the wheel again after killing another human being with my car. She's a real inspiration.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I definitely would share a genderless bathroom with him/her.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
would u vote for trump if it meant caitlyn jenner would be subjected to a show trial and made to confess to murder, and recant her attempts to impersonate a woman

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Whatever did happen with old lady he killed and all that? Did he/she just shovel out some dough so that it would all be forgotten?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

vug posted:

would u vote for trump if it meant caitlyn jenner would be subjected to a show trial and made to confess to murder, and recant her attempts to impersonate a woman

i mean im already votign for trump but yes

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Whatever did happen with old lady he killed and all that? Did he/she just shovel out some dough so that it would all be forgotten?

correct. also between the killing and trial i think is when the transition happened. if youre of a conspiratorial bent, the timing was in part to distract from teh whole "killign someone by your own negligence" thing

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I think that's Ella Giselle

Homie living the dream!

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Maoist Pussy posted:

Homie living the dream!

I always make sure a professional photographer is present to capture candid moments with my friends.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I think that's Ella Giselle

Holy poo poo I have JUST found out that female in the middle is also a Troon

That's a good transition I tell you what

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
You are never going to be validated as a woman because you, wait for it, AREN'T A loving WOMAN. A "normal" man is never going to validate you as a woman because the sort of men who will flatter and admire a woman will only give you that sorta of validation or rush if you trick them, which you already admitted. That only leaves you with the fetishists, which you are apparently too good for.

Look, your life doesn't get to be perfect. No one's life is exactly how they want it. I wanted to be the youngest ever WWF Intercontinental champion when I was a kid, now look at me. You wanted to be a girl with real girl parts in a big pink poofy dress and live in a castle where the strong manly man would protect you. Well, grow the gently caress up. Is every relationship with a fetishist gonna work out? Of course not. Every relationship of any time doesn't always work out. But it is your best bet. And yes, it might feel weird that only fetishists are interested in you, but you are a sexual freak. That's not an insult. Nothing wrong with being a sexual freak, but that is what you are. Fetishism might seem creepy when you are the object of it, but that's just the way it is. If you are 400 pounds, you better embrace the fat fetishists because that is gonna be your best bet. If your a cripple who likes men to suck on their arm stomp, or you like to get punched in the face during loving, you're gonna have to accept the fetishists as your main intimate partners.

While you are so goddamn self-involved with how you feel and what you want and how nice validation from a man in a bar is, have you considered the other side of that equation? No, of course you haven't.

Let me give it to you. That "volunteer firefighter" really is a volunteer firefighter. In fact he used to be a full-time firefighter. At the time he and his fiancee of six years were planning their marriage. Then one night after a party he finds her loving 2 of his fellow firefighters. He confronts her afterwards and she drunkenly says many very hurtful things about him that invalidate him as a man, a provider, and a lover. They break up and not being able to go in every week and see the men who hosed his fiancee, he quits working as a firefighter and gets a typical desk job, but he becomes a volunteer firefighter so he can still help fight forest fires. You see, he is a huge environmentalist, apparently another thing that his fiancee felt didn't make him a Real Man. And now, after six years he is single, and he's into his early 30s and feels like he has lost an entire chunk of his life, having wasted it on that loving oval office of a fiancee. Men a decade younger than him already have a wife and children. At the gym he sees younger guys attracting all the looks from the girls on the treadmills and suddenly he feels like he is standing still. He hits the bar scene, completely out of practice, and embarrasses himself, appears old or out of touch, girls laugh at him after he buys them drinks and they wander off, but he really is a sweet guy who was heartbroken and doesn't know how to start again. He feels too old to go to the night clubs, so he sticks in the lesser popular bars, usually during the week. Finally he meets a girl at one of these bars who is attractive and laughs at his jokes, and stays after he buys her a drink, and she seems to really like him. So HE feels validated and they talk and drink until closing time and then she wants to come home with him. So this volunteer firefighter feels like a man again, feels a little ego boost and self-worth that can only come from an admiring woman, and they end up back at his place and talk and drink some more and begin to make out, and he is finally feeling that maybe he can recover from losing six years of his life, maybe he still has something to offer, and while they kiss, tongues in each other's mouths, his hand goes up her leg and as he pulls her panties to the side, a cock flops into his fingers. And suddenly he realizes the truth: he's been making out with a loving tranny. And all those things fears, insecurities, and his broken heart come swimming to the surface. He's humiliated, disgusted, probably pretty sexually confused, and now the tranny is on his couch talking about "her" personal validation and how she didn't mean to let it go this far, but it felt nice, and she was so excited that a man treated her like a woman and not like a funny gay man, and this volunteer firefighter is sitting there shell-shocked, thinking about seeing 2 of his buddies nailing his beloved fiancee from both ends, remembering all the awful things his finacee said to him when she was drunk, remembering how depressed he was that the girls in the gym don't look at him anymore, and how excited and happy he was that this girl in a bar seemed charmed by him and that it validated him, and now 2 hours later she's a weeping tranny on his couch talking about her needs.

Yeah, someone might end up getting loving punched in that situation, and you'd deserve every bruise. Think about someone else for a little bit. You might WANT and NEED certain things, but guess what? So does everyone else, and they might be closer to the edge than you are.

Grow the gently caress up.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

soirce youre qyotes

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Holy poo poo I have JUST found out that female in the middle is also a Troon

That's a good transition I tell you what

suddenly: man hands

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Horniest Manticore posted:

You are never going to be validated as a woman because you, wait for it, AREN'T A loving WOMAN. A "normal" man is never going to validate you as a woman because the sort of men who will flatter and admire a woman will only give you that sorta of validation or rush if you trick them, which you already admitted. That only leaves you with the fetishists, which you are apparently too good for.

Look, your life doesn't get to be perfect. No one's life is exactly how they want it. I wanted to be the youngest ever WWF Intercontinental champion when I was a kid, now look at me. You wanted to be a girl with real girl parts in a big pink poofy dress and live in a castle where the strong manly man would protect you. Well, grow the gently caress up. Is every relationship with a fetishist gonna work out? Of course not. Every relationship of any time doesn't always work out. But it is your best bet. And yes, it might feel weird that only fetishists are interested in you, but you are a sexual freak. That's not an insult. Nothing wrong with being a sexual freak, but that is what you are. Fetishism might seem creepy when you are the object of it, but that's just the way it is. If you are 400 pounds, you better embrace the fat fetishists because that is gonna be your best bet. If your a cripple who likes men to suck on their arm stomp, or you like to get punched in the face during loving, you're gonna have to accept the fetishists as your main intimate partners.

While you are so goddamn self-involved with how you feel and what you want and how nice validation from a man in a bar is, have you considered the other side of that equation? No, of course you haven't.

Let me give it to you. That "volunteer firefighter" really is a volunteer firefighter. In fact he used to be a full-time firefighter. At the time he and his fiancee of six years were planning their marriage. Then one night after a party he finds her loving 2 of his fellow firefighters. He confronts her afterwards and she drunkenly says many very hurtful things about him that invalidate him as a man, a provider, and a lover. They break up and not being able to go in every week and see the men who hosed his fiancee, he quits working as a firefighter and gets a typical desk job, but he becomes a volunteer firefighter so he can still help fight forest fires. You see, he is a huge environmentalist, apparently another thing that his fiancee felt didn't make him a Real Man. And now, after six years he is single, and he's into his early 30s and feels like he has lost an entire chunk of his life, having wasted it on that loving oval office of a fiancee. Men a decade younger than him already have a wife and children. At the gym he sees younger guys attracting all the looks from the girls on the treadmills and suddenly he feels like he is standing still. He hits the bar scene, completely out of practice, and embarrasses himself, appears old or out of touch, girls laugh at him after he buys them drinks and they wander off, but he really is a sweet guy who was heartbroken and doesn't know how to start again. He feels too old to go to the night clubs, so he sticks in the lesser popular bars, usually during the week. Finally he meets a girl at one of these bars who is attractive and laughs at his jokes, and stays after he buys her a drink, and she seems to really like him. So HE feels validated and they talk and drink until closing time and then she wants to come home with him. So this volunteer firefighter feels like a man again, feels a little ego boost and self-worth that can only come from an admiring woman, and they end up back at his place and talk and drink some more and begin to make out, and he is finally feeling that maybe he can recover from losing six years of his life, maybe he still has something to offer, and while they kiss, tongues in each other's mouths, his hand goes up her leg and as he pulls her panties to the side, a cock flops into his fingers. And suddenly he realizes the truth: he's been making out with a loving tranny. And all those things fears, insecurities, and his broken heart come swimming to the surface. He's humiliated, disgusted, probably pretty sexually confused, and now the tranny is on his couch talking about "her" personal validation and how she didn't mean to let it go this far, but it felt nice, and she was so excited that a man treated her like a woman and not like a funny gay man, and this volunteer firefighter is sitting there shell-shocked, thinking about seeing 2 of his buddies nailing his beloved fiancee from both ends, remembering all the awful things his finacee said to him when she was drunk, remembering how depressed he was that the girls in the gym don't look at him anymore, and how excited and happy he was that this girl in a bar seemed charmed by him and that it validated him, and now 2 hours later she's a weeping tranny on his couch talking about her needs.

Yeah, someone might end up getting loving punched in that situation, and you'd deserve every bruise. Think about someone else for a little bit. You might WANT and NEED certain things, but guess what? So does everyone else, and they might be closer to the edge than you are.

:eyespoppingoutguyinaboathat:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Revenants Return posted:

I knew Porches had the engine in the trunk. Didn't know they'd moved the tranny to the driver's seat :ocelot::smug:

lol

rape by deception
May 24, 2016

by Shine
wonky tacky thread

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

haha hosed up man

but i mean i agree caitlyn jenner needs to shut the gently caress up now

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lol fuckin owned

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

rape by deception posted:

wonky tacky thread

Agreed, forums user 'rape by deception'.

Moltke
May 13, 2009
whole lot of tranny fuckers itt

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
whole lot of cross posting cat dancer apologists in this thread

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

:stare: mother of pearl....

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Transexuals make me uncomfortable. There, I said it. Please don't kill me.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Blast from the loving padt

Now do "Barack Obama is a date rapist"

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

MD2020 posted:

Now do "Barack Obama is a date rapist"

i believe you mean baquack obamailure :iamafag:

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

i believe you mean baquack obamailure :iamafag:

I guess I should Wrap It Up after that mistake...

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

yah but did he close the deal? i got a chubb here and need a conclusion, did he "put out that fire?" drat dude dont leeave me hanging here

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -

more like beige plastic

Every time I hear her name (Blac Chyna) I think it's some exotic brand of loose leaf tea.....then I'm disappointed.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I would have sex with the living blow up doll but I would not impregnate her because lol you hosed up robk

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gets his goon dick wet for once and knocks up a stripper smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Black Chyna? Didn't she just die?