Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
caitlyn jenner is broken and blames her ex wife for her bad show being cancelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Waltzing Along posted:

Black Chyna? Didn't she just die?

No no that was white Chyna. This is black chyna

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
shes voting for trump so shes human trash, mutilated penis or not

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I don't know this chick is but I'd gently caress the poo poo out of her

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
drat, I should have saved up with my male privilege first, and then bought all sorts of nice stuff post transition. Good idea, Caitlyn.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

Horniest Manticore posted:

You are never going to be validated as a woman because you, wait for it, AREN'T A loving WOMAN. A "normal" man is never going to validate you as a woman because the sort of men who will flatter and admire a woman will only give you that sorta of validation or rush if you trick them, which you already admitted. That only leaves you with the fetishists, which you are apparently too good for.

Look, your life doesn't get to be perfect. No one's life is exactly how they want it. I wanted to be the youngest ever WWF Intercontinental champion when I was a kid, now look at me. You wanted to be a girl with real girl parts in a big pink poofy dress and live in a castle where the strong manly man would protect you. Well, grow the gently caress up. Is every relationship with a fetishist gonna work out? Of course not. Every relationship of any time doesn't always work out. But it is your best bet. And yes, it might feel weird that only fetishists are interested in you, but you are a sexual freak. That's not an insult. Nothing wrong with being a sexual freak, but that is what you are. Fetishism might seem creepy when you are the object of it, but that's just the way it is. If you are 400 pounds, you better embrace the fat fetishists because that is gonna be your best bet. If your a cripple who likes men to suck on their arm stomp, or you like to get punched in the face during loving, you're gonna have to accept the fetishists as your main intimate partners.

While you are so goddamn self-involved with how you feel and what you want and how nice validation from a man in a bar is, have you considered the other side of that equation? No, of course you haven't.

Let me give it to you. That "volunteer firefighter" really is a volunteer firefighter. In fact he used to be a full-time firefighter. At the time he and his fiancee of six years were planning their marriage. Then one night after a party he finds her loving 2 of his fellow firefighters. He confronts her afterwards and she drunkenly says many very hurtful things about him that invalidate him as a man, a provider, and a lover. They break up and not being able to go in every week and see the men who hosed his fiancee, he quits working as a firefighter and gets a typical desk job, but he becomes a volunteer firefighter so he can still help fight forest fires. You see, he is a huge environmentalist, apparently another thing that his fiancee felt didn't make him a Real Man. And now, after six years he is single, and he's into his early 30s and feels like he has lost an entire chunk of his life, having wasted it on that loving oval office of a fiancee. Men a decade younger than him already have a wife and children. At the gym he sees younger guys attracting all the looks from the girls on the treadmills and suddenly he feels like he is standing still. He hits the bar scene, completely out of practice, and embarrasses himself, appears old or out of touch, girls laugh at him after he buys them drinks and they wander off, but he really is a sweet guy who was heartbroken and doesn't know how to start again. He feels too old to go to the night clubs, so he sticks in the lesser popular bars, usually during the week. Finally he meets a girl at one of these bars who is attractive and laughs at his jokes, and stays after he buys her a drink, and she seems to really like him. So HE feels validated and they talk and drink until closing time and then she wants to come home with him. So this volunteer firefighter feels like a man again, feels a little ego boost and self-worth that can only come from an admiring woman, and they end up back at his place and talk and drink some more and begin to make out, and he is finally feeling that maybe he can recover from losing six years of his life, maybe he still has something to offer, and while they kiss, tongues in each other's mouths, his hand goes up her leg and as he pulls her panties to the side, a cock flops into his fingers. And suddenly he realizes the truth: he's been making out with a loving tranny. And all those things fears, insecurities, and his broken heart come swimming to the surface. He's humiliated, disgusted, probably pretty sexually confused, and now the tranny is on his couch talking about "her" personal validation and how she didn't mean to let it go this far, but it felt nice, and she was so excited that a man treated her like a woman and not like a funny gay man, and this volunteer firefighter is sitting there shell-shocked, thinking about seeing 2 of his buddies nailing his beloved fiancee from both ends, remembering all the awful things his finacee said to him when she was drunk, remembering how depressed he was that the girls in the gym don't look at him anymore, and how excited and happy he was that this girl in a bar seemed charmed by him and that it validated him, and now 2 hours later she's a weeping tranny on his couch talking about her needs.

Yeah, someone might end up getting loving punched in that situation, and you'd deserve every bruise. Think about someone else for a little bit. You might WANT and NEED certain things, but guess what? So does everyone else, and they might be closer to the edge than you are.

Grow the gently caress up.

what in the gently caress

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I think that's Ella Giselle

this is the worst picture of anything ive ever seen

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Sorry dude, you got a boner from a trans-dude you thought was a chick; you're gay now.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I love that nobody remembers that she was an incredibly capable race car driver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewNxZfDm1hE

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 23:45 on May 29, 2016

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

gently caress the ROW posted:

this is the worst picture of anything ive ever seen

The worst part of this picture is Jenner's lumpy mashed potato thighs. I mean, you were an Olympic hero who was featured on a wheaties box. Top Athlete in the world. Right now I could go to any senior center in America and find a handful of much older guys with better quads than her. How do you let yourself go like that?

Aug 4, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

I love that nobody remembers that she was an incredibly capable race car driver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewNxZfDm1hE

further proof that he cant be a woman

Aug 4, 2010

because women are bad drivers haha!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

isnt using words improperly on a mass scale repeatedly a competition with time to see how quickly you can ruin the word permanently

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

CJacobs posted:

It's mindblowing to me that people get paid to give a poo poo about this kind of thing

It's mindblowing to me that people who don't get paid give a poo poo about this kind of thing.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

You are never going to be validated as a woman because you, wait for it, AREN'T A loving WOMAN. A "normal" man is never going to validate you as a woman because the sort of men who will flatter and admire a woman will only give you that sorta of validation or rush if you trick them, which you already admitted. That only leaves you with the fetishists, which you are apparently too good for.

Look, your life doesn't get to be perfect. No one's life is exactly how they want it. I wanted to be the youngest ever WWF Intercontinental champion when I was a kid, now look at me. You wanted to be a girl with real girl parts in a big pink poofy dress and live in a castle where the strong manly man would protect you. Well, grow the gently caress up. Is every relationship with a fetishist gonna work out? Of course not. Every relationship of any time doesn't always work out. But it is your best bet. And yes, it might feel weird that only fetishists are interested in you, but you are a sexual freak. That's not an insult. Nothing wrong with being a sexual freak, but that is what you are. Fetishism might seem creepy when you are the object of it, but that's just the way it is. If you are 400 pounds, you better embrace the fat fetishists because that is gonna be your best bet. If your a cripple who likes men to suck on their arm stomp, or you like to get punched in the face during loving, you're gonna have to accept the fetishists as your main intimate partners.

While you are so goddamn self-involved with how you feel and what you want and how nice validation from a man in a bar is, have you considered the other side of that equation? No, of course you haven't.

Let me give it to you. That "volunteer firefighter" really is a volunteer firefighter. In fact he used to be a full-time firefighter. At the time he and his fiancee of six years were planning their marriage. Then one night after a party he finds her loving 2 of his fellow firefighters. He confronts her afterwards and she drunkenly says many very hurtful things about him that invalidate him as a man, a provider, and a lover. They break up and not being able to go in every week and see the men who hosed his fiancee, he quits working as a firefighter and gets a typical desk job, but he becomes a volunteer firefighter so he can still help fight forest fires. You see, he is a huge environmentalist, apparently another thing that his fiancee felt didn't make him a Real Man. And now, after six years he is single, and he's into his early 30s and feels like he has lost an entire chunk of his life, having wasted it on that loving oval office of a fiancee. Men a decade younger than him already have a wife and children. At the gym he sees younger guys attracting all the looks from the girls on the treadmills and suddenly he feels like he is standing still. He hits the bar scene, completely out of practice, and embarrasses himself, appears old or out of touch, girls laugh at him after he buys them drinks and they wander off, but he really is a sweet guy who was heartbroken and doesn't know how to start again. He feels too old to go to the night clubs, so he sticks in the lesser popular bars, usually during the week. Finally he meets a girl at one of these bars who is attractive and laughs at his jokes, and stays after he buys her a drink, and she seems to really like him. So HE feels validated and they talk and drink until closing time and then she wants to come home with him. So this volunteer firefighter feels like a man again, feels a little ego boost and self-worth that can only come from an admiring woman, and they end up back at his place and talk and drink some more and begin to make out, and he is finally feeling that maybe he can recover from losing six years of his life, maybe he still has something to offer, and while they kiss, tongues in each other's mouths, his hand goes up her leg and as he pulls her panties to the side, a cock flops into his fingers. And suddenly he realizes the truth: he's been making out with a loving tranny. And all those things fears, insecurities, and his broken heart come swimming to the surface. He's humiliated, disgusted, probably pretty sexually confused, and now the tranny is on his couch talking about "her" personal validation and how she didn't mean to let it go this far, but it felt nice, and she was so excited that a man treated her like a woman and not like a funny gay man, and this volunteer firefighter is sitting there shell-shocked, thinking about seeing 2 of his buddies nailing his beloved fiancee from both ends, remembering all the awful things his finacee said to him when she was drunk, remembering how depressed he was that the girls in the gym don't look at him anymore, and how excited and happy he was that this girl in a bar seemed charmed by him and that it validated him, and now 2 hours later she's a weeping tranny on his couch talking about her needs.

Yeah, someone might end up getting loving punched in that situation, and you'd deserve every bruise. Think about someone else for a little bit. You might WANT and NEED certain things, but guess what? So does everyone else, and they might be closer to the edge than you are.

Nice meltdown :smug:

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Sorry your wife got spitroasted and you sucked a girls wiener.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

quote:

After enjoying dinner with a young female friend
Caitlyn Jenner got road-head on the way home in her really expensive Porsche

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

TK-42-1 posted:

Sorry your wife got spitroasted and you sucked a girls wiener.

That..that wasnt a girl

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

www posted:

because women are bad drivers haha!

as evidenced in that clip, he's clearly a female bodybuilder which was up next on that channel

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine
He hit that car because he was addled by female hormones at the time and was far more self absorbed than he was used to. His reaction times were probably terrible. Back before he was taking the pills he was a great driver so its not like hes a space case normally.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Enfield posted:

*eyes grow progresdively wider as i read the op* HOT drat

Hot like fire? Amirite?

Also can we set up a poll on how long til she kills someone?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Jimson posted:

Hot like fire? Amirite?

Also can we set up a poll on how long til she kills someone?

uhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
i dunno the best part of the cardassian show was then-bruce playing with her dad toys (remote control airplanes, atvs, etc. - basically dumb expensive poo poo you buy to cope with your life past 40 and not having to worry about your kids anymore making life virtually meaningless) so more of that could be good.

• Locked thread