Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Enfield posted:

she doesnt look very happy. she seems haunted

bruces ghost will never leave her

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

texasmed posted:

do women have an easier time beating vehicular manslaughter charges? maybe this was the plan all along

bruce jenner committed that crime and is now dead so they can't prosecute, it's like the one guy who sued the prison to have them pay for a sex change and when the prison lost they just released him lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

fits my needs posted:

Wait I always got the impression that he went all the way since everyone made such a big deal out of it and he got an ESPY Lifetime achievement award or whatever?

thats all due to male privilege hth

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Berious posted:

IMO if you kill someone with a car because you are bad at driving you shouldn't drive a car again

Especially not a flashy fast sports car that is difficult to drive

I believe you will find that is a dainty ladies car perfectly suited to a stunningly beautiful woman in her 60s

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Horniest Manticore posted:

"Tee hee! I'm pretty! I'm so pretty! I'm a pretty princess! I'm pretty! I'M PRETTY! I'M SO loving PRETTY! TELL ME I'M PRETTY YOU rear end in a top hat! BEFORE I BEAT YOUR FACE IN TELL ME I'M loving PRETTY! AHHHHHHHH!!!"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Horniest Manticore posted:

Let me give it to you. That "volunteer firefighter" really is a volunteer firefighter. In fact he used to be a full-time firefighter. At the time he and his fiancee of six years were planning their marriage. Then one night after a party he finds her loving 2 of his fellow firefighters. He confronts her afterwards and she drunkenly says many very hurtful things about him that invalidate him as a man, a provider, and a lover. They break up and not being able to go in every week and see the men who hosed his fiancee, he quits working as a firefighter and gets a typical desk job, but he becomes a volunteer firefighter so he can still help fight forest fires. You see, he is a huge environmentalist, apparently another thing that his fiancee felt didn't make him a Real Man. And now, after six years he is single, and he's into his early 30s and feels like he has lost an entire chunk of his life, having wasted it on that loving oval office of a fiancee. Men a decade younger than him already have a wife and children. At the gym he sees younger guys attracting all the looks from the girls on the treadmills and suddenly he feels like he is standing still. He hits the bar scene, completely out of practice, and embarrasses himself, appears old or out of touch, girls laugh at him after he buys them drinks and they wander off, but he really is a sweet guy who was heartbroken and doesn't know how to start again. He feels too old to go to the night clubs, so he sticks in the lesser popular bars, usually during the week. Finally he meets a girl at one of these bars who is attractive and laughs at his jokes, and stays after he buys her a drink, and she seems to really like him. So HE feels validated and they talk and drink until closing time and then she wants to come home with him. So this volunteer firefighter feels like a man again, feels a little ego boost and self-worth that can only come from an admiring woman, and they end up back at his place and talk and drink some more and begin to make out, and he is finally feeling that maybe he can recover from losing six years of his life, maybe he still has something to offer, and while they kiss, tongues in each other's mouths, his hand goes up her leg and as he pulls her panties to the side, a cock flops into his fingers. And suddenly he realizes the truth: he's been making out with a loving tranny. And all those things fears, insecurities, and his broken heart come swimming to the surface. He's humiliated, disgusted, probably pretty sexually confused, and now the tranny is on his couch talking about "her" personal validation and how she didn't mean to let it go this far, but it felt nice, and she was so excited that a man treated her like a woman and not like a funny gay man, and this volunteer firefighter is sitting there shell-shocked, thinking about seeing 2 of his buddies nailing his beloved fiancee from both ends, remembering all the awful things his finacee said to him when she was drunk, remembering how depressed he was that the girls in the gym don't look at him anymore, and how excited and happy he was that this girl in a bar seemed charmed by him and that it validated him, and now 2 hours later she's a weeping tranny on his couch talking about her needs.

lol fuckin owned

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I would have sex with the living blow up doll but I would not impregnate her because lol you hosed up robk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gets his goon dick wet for once and knocks up a stripper smdh

• Locked thread