Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rsche-spin.html

quote:

She is no stranger to getting behind the wheel of an enviable expensive motor.

So it's no wonder Caitlyn Jenner has gone for her flashiest car to date in the form of a purple Porsche 911 GT3 RS.

The TV star, 66, was all dolled up as she took her eye-catching new car for a spin after enjoying dinner with a young female friend at Nobu in Los Angeles this week.

quote:

The former Olympian sported a full face of make-up as she kept her eyes on the road during the cruise.

quote:

Caitlyn has shown off her new wheels to friends over the last week, and was seen visiting daughter Kylie Jenner on the set of a beach shoot in California this week.

Her appearance comes just days after rumours emerged that the star is considering 'de-transitioning' back to being Bruce.

Ian Halperin, the author of Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise Of America’s Royal Family, first made the claim after speaking with multiple sources he said told him that Jenner had been experiencing 'sex change regret.'

The claims were quickly denied by a rep for the star who said the claims were 'untrue.'

quote:

Once again, it's been another hectic few weeks for the Kardashian /Jenner clan.

Rob Kardashian announced he is expecting a child with new girlfriend Blac Chyna, and former step-dad Caitlyn spoke out to reveal her excitement about the news.

Speaking to ET the reality star said: 'You know, everybody goes through tough times in their life and deals with a lot of different things.'

She continued: 'I always look at it as "Everybody has their stuff," you know? It's how you deal with your stuff, and how you come out the other end.'

At the end she also added: 'Things are going well.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Va-Va-Voom!!! Caitlyn Jenner is living the good life :cool:

I really like her Porsche. Purple is a bold choice but it fits her I think.

Do you think Purple is a good color for her? Or do you think she would look better in a different color Porsche.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Enfield posted:

*eyes grow progresdively wider as i read the op* HOT drat

Haha my man :cheers:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Buckle-up buckaroo

Beep-Beep! :rice:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

spud posted:

She is so brave; truly an inspiration for us all.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Enfield posted:

she doesnt look very happy. she seems haunted

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

caitlyn jenner is a loving scumbag who should be euthanized. what a waste of time.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

el B posted:

Blac Chyna

Rob K

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

George Zimmer posted:

Would y'all gently caress Caitlyn Jenner in her beautiful Porsche y/n

She's still got the dilznick so no

I gotta say though...the idea of Caitlyn stickin gher dick in that young starlet in her Porsche kinda turns me on :gay:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Neurolimal posted:

people who hate trans girls are just babydick guys jealous that now people with normal tubes can now look more womanly than them as well

thumbs up if yo arguree

I don't think anyone here hates transexuals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I think that's Ella Giselle

Holy poo poo I have JUST found out that female in the middle is also a Troon

That's a good transition I tell you what

• Locked thread