Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
theres an england thread if thats what you mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

El Hefe posted:

Is there going to be a general euro thread or do you have to go to a million different threads to laugh at England?

Usually theres a match day thread every day theres matches on, and you can laugh at england in the england thread

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Apres-match lols

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
You can also laugh at England in the threads of the teams they play against.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
why would anyone laugh at the three lions?

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

peanut- posted:

jealousy

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
theyre laughing with us

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
It's coming home and some people can't handle that. Makes them say and do crazy things.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

beedeebee posted:

I'm still here but I'm busy, so go ahead. You have my blessing :) Just include the facts that Wilmots is a fraud and KDB owns.

Cool, thanks.

Here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778623

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Gigi Galli posted:

I hope it's better than your Man U thread because lets be real here, that was probably the worst thread I've ever read, and I mod this place.

agreed

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

peanut- posted:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Sounds obvious but just to be clear: NO op can or should bear responsibility for the quality of replies. As long as I write a fun op with lots of gifs and get chuggos approval, that's good enough for me.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Breath Ray posted:

Sounds obvious but just to be clear: NO op can or should bear responsibility for the quality of replies. As long as I write a fun op with lots of gifs and get chuggos approval, that's good enough for me.

Just make the goddamn op, op

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
for a match like today's between portugal and england, should portuguese fans just post in the portugal thread and english fans post in the england thread? what about someone who isn't from either country, what thread is he supposed to post in? quite the quandary....

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hell, it's an international, just post in the internationals thread.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm a big fan of how many of the better teams have poo poo defenders but good everything else. hope its not a massive let down

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Gigi Galli posted:

Hell, it's an international, just post in the internationals thread.

This is all very confusing. Will there be a sticky outlining this posting policy and what the penalties are for flouting the rules?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Sounds like the moar boar is demanding moar stickies

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Kwagga posted:

This is all very confusing. Will there be a sticky outlining this posting policy and what the penalties are for flouting the rules?

You're a smart man Kwagga, I think you can figure this out without any help.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
my guess is there will be daily match day threads which hopefully I'll be too drunk to post in

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Its the other way around you get drunk enough and then post in them.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

For your thread BR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds8PEo2UfNA

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

so the countries that we dont have threads for are albania, romania, czech repuplic, hungary, poland, turkey, and ukraine aka the fail countries. It would be cool if there was a thread for every team, though, so if anyone who's new to the forum or from one of these countries wants to do a thread, that'd be sick.

idk if you're dead mackintosh, but it'd be cool if you did the poland one

straight up brolic fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jun 4, 2016

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

straight up brolic posted:

so the countries that we dont have threads for are albania, romania, czech repuplic, hungary, poland, and ukraine aka the fail countries. It would be cool if there was a thread for every team, though, so if anyone who's new to the forum or from one of these countries wants to do a thread, that'd be sick.

He supports 4 of those teams so he better get to work

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

He supports 4 of those teams so he better get to work

lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I'm putting the finishing touches to the Albania thread right now because you can't post threads from a phone. I don't want to give too much away but they are in group a. Watch out for my thread on Albania coming soon.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

so the countries that we dont have threads for are albania, romania, czech repuplic, hungary, poland, and ukraine aka the fail countries. It would be cool if there was a thread for every team, though, so if anyone who's new to the forum or from one of these countries wants to do a thread, that'd be sick.

Are we just using the ISIS thread for Turkey then?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Blue Star Error posted:

Good idea

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Blue Star Error posted:

lol

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

so the countries that we dont have threads for are albania, romania, czech repuplic, hungary, poland, turkey, and ukraine aka the fail countries. It would be cool if there was a thread for every team, though, so if anyone who's new to the forum or from one of these countries wants to do a thread, that'd be sick.

The Eastern Europe thread in D&D has a bunch of Poles and a few goons from other countries you mentioned. I think an elected TRP representative should post there and promise glory to those who make threads for their countries.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

having to post anything in d&d is a fate i'd wish upon no man

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Its the other way around you get drunk enough and then post in them.

I accept this challenge

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i'm going to go ahead and recommend that we not invite a bunch of slavs to bring their debates about exciting current events in the 15th century into the world's only troll-free football forum, but i don't know how you guys feel

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

otoh if one of them wants to make a thread about turkey I can see myself getting at least three minutes of joy out of that

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
Since this seems to double as a general Euro 2016 thread, I might as well post it here.

Goldman Sachs decided to make scientific Euro 2016 predictions based on a lot of totally not arbitrarily chosen statistics.
http://www.goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/2016-euro-cup.html

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

it's coming home 10.5 percent of the time

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

dex_sda posted:

it's coming home 10.5 percent of the time

10.5 percent of the time, it works every time.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

I like where they predict both sides to score in every group game.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Where's this Albania thread dude?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

It's free for all on threads, make any remaining national team thread you want, first come first serve

• Locked thread