Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

What the hell does Sea World have to do with anything?

they have to get rid of all the shamus because of Blackfish, also there is a GoT character called Blackfish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Supreme Allah posted:

I liked Bronn is he still alive.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was glad of the dick shot. Need a lot more hog on this show.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Hustlin Floh posted:

I was glad of the dick shot. Need a lot more hog on this show.

pm me

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
just watched the episode, we have really hit that point where they're unable to tell a sensible story and the only thing left until the show ends is nudity and killing off characters to get the internet to trending tweet about it or whatever

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

just watched the episode, we have really hit that point where they're unable to tell a sensible story and the only thing left until the show ends is nudity and killing off characters to get the internet to trending tweet about it or whatever

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

extra stout posted:

I read this in comic book guy's voice.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

extra stout posted:

It really is an analogue for life itself. Why do anything just kills yourself os a voice ringing In your ears

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
I just watched "Hodor death scene" on youtube and it made absolutly no sense to me.

Who was the fat kid on the ground, young hodor getting brain-warged through time by Bran or what?
Someone explain.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Yolomon Wayne posted:

I just watched "Hodor death scene" on youtube and it made absolutly no sense to me.

Who was the fat kid on the ground, young hodor getting brain-warged through time by Bran or what?
Someone explain.

Yes, Hod-d-dor is young Hodor. Tree-Bran was warging into tree-Hodor while timetravel-Bran was perving on chubby teen Hodor, and this made a temporal feedback loop in chubby teen Hodor's head or some poo poo like that.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I cant wait till the next time i am in an elevator and someone comes running up saying "hold the door" and I'll push the door close button and turn to the person next to me and say "nah... winter is coming"

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

monkey posted:

Yes, Hod-d-dor is young Hodor. Tree-Bran was warging into tree-Hodor while timetravel-Bran was perving on chubby teen Hodor, and this made a temporal feedback loop in chubby teen Hodor's head or some poo poo like that.

Timetravel is a sure indicator for running out of ides, next step is angels and then aliens.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Game of thrones was imagined by an autistic dragon baby looking into his lava lamp

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If the old tree man is literally Bran I will hoot and holler and throw trash

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

If the old tree man is literally Bran I will hoot and holler and throw trash

But enough about your posting

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
just curious OP how did you see this episode before it aired and make this thread? did you illegally download it or something?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Someone explain.

Sure

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Luvcow posted:

just curious OP how did you see this episode before it aired and make this thread? did you illegally download it or something?

His uncle works at Nintendo, obviously.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I wish this forum didn't allow spoilers in thread titles.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

The Dennis System posted:

I wish this forum didn't allow spoilers in thread titles.

Mwahahahaha

shiftless
May 18, 2005

We've reached peak death in GoT and now any other character that dies I just won't care about as much. Everyone can just die and I can accept a bad ending.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Hoe-door

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~

shiftless posted:

Everyone can just die and I can accept a bad ending.

Everyone dying is a good ending

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
"Hold the liiine. Bran is always fuckin' with tiiiime. Whoah-whoah-whoah-whoah..."

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I can see it now, Bran will warp-warg through time and stop all of this from happening.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Yolomon Wayne posted:

I can see it now, Bran will warp-warg through time and stop all of this from happening.

he made ramsay rape his sister

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Only time my gf has literally screamed after a character death is when that dog gets torn apart by zombies

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
maybe theyre running out of money to keep having the wolves in shots so they decided to have them die for no reason.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

thathonkey posted:

maybe theyre running out of money to keep having the wolves in shots so they decided to have them die for no reason.

yea seems like it

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Dogs kept trying to viciously hump Peter dinklage on set so they had to kill them off

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
loving millenials, they gently caress everything up.
RIP hodor, treeman and the wolf.

The Biscuit fucked around with this message at 14:10 on May 23, 2016

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Are there people who actuall care about that big dumb bastard?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

on my facebook this AM there's two people who posted statuses grieving about the loss of holdoor

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

ElGroucho posted:

Hodor's actor is the only one on the show who's good at delivering his lines.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

ElGroucho posted:

He's the audience surrogate character

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

i hope theres more time travel and bran destroys the entire timeline of westeros through careless warging

rip tree man
rip wolf
rip hoe door

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Timetravel is a sure indicator for running out of ides, next step is angels and then aliens.

Show ends revealing that the whole world is in a autistic kid's snow globe.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

CharlestonJew posted:

Only time my gf has literally screamed after a character death is when that dog gets torn apart by zombies

She knows what's worth caring about :woof:

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Agreed. The wight zombies can be forgiven as they were introduced in the first book which was released in '96.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

ElGroucho posted:

That was my reaction. His entire story for 5 books and 5 seasons was that he's a big guy who only says one word. And I'm to be emotionally invested in his death? He literally served one purpose the entire series, to protect Bran. A magic handgun that could say one word would have been an equivalent character.

• Locked thread