Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I just love to relax and unwind with these but I'm need of some new material. Does any goon have a favorite Adult Coloring Book they can recommend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I like this one :)

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
we have like 7000 nuclear weapons in america alone and we're all gonna die in nuclear hellfire

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

WatermelonGun posted:

we have like 7000 nuclear weapons in america alone and we're all gonna die in nuclear hellfire

H'okay so here's the earth... just chillin'...

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I got a cool cityscapes one

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My cock is rock hard right now

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
"adult coloring book" is contradictory

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

"adult coloring book" is contradictory

Not if it has boobs

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Three-Phase posted:

H'okay so here's the earth... just chillin'...

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
left handed people are the worst, death to the op

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
who wants to color a boring adult doing taxes when you can color some fart gently caress faeries in a big gay forest

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
GROW THE gently caress UP

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Nut up and buy a children's coloring book, OP.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

the last stand of barnes and noble

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic fucked around with this message at 01:33 on May 23, 2016

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Why are so many retards image leeching? Get an imgur extension. It's not that hard.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

Why are so many retards image leeching? Get an imgur extension. It's not that hard.

It's not 2000 anymore. The rules have changed

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Pawn 17 posted:

is image leeching a thing in 2016 on the something awful forums? I can't imagine we have enough activity to put even the slightest of dents in a modern website. It's been years since I've seen an anti hotlinking redirect.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Image leeching is only bad if the mod doesn't like you.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

ArbitraryC posted:

is image leeching a thing in 2016 on the something awful forums? I can't imagine we have enough activity to put even the slightest of dents in a modern website. It's been years since I've seen an anti hotlinking redirect.

Maybe it's just me but the leeched images show up broken. It's ruining my forum immersion! :(

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pawn 17 posted:

Report me bitch

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

For making an unfunny thread about adult coloring books? That's cutting edge comedy right there! Millenials and their children's activities these days...what's next? Finger painting for adults? Lemme tell ya!

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
unfortunately i have to decline your offer, i cant in good conscience work for any company that doesnt offer recess and naptime

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pawn 17 posted:

For making an unfunny thread about adult coloring books? That's cutting edge comedy right there! Millenials and their children's activities these days...what's next? Finger painting for adults? Lemme tell ya!

Yah I do that too....U mad?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
can i maybe get one of nymphs and dryads buckling under the weight of an overburdened world

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

o yes, I'm steaming mad. the 'fyou' image you posted earlier was broken, but I'm going to assume it was v mean and I'm also still mad about that.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
came for the coloring, stayed for the bitch fight

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

No I think we just feel sorry for you, but not because of the hobbies... but because of the... you know... you generally, as a person.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
If you want to save a ton of time, they make those pre-colored ones now.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Taima posted:

No I think we just feel sorry for you, but not because of the hobbies... but because of the... you know... you generally, as a person.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i used to have hobbies

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

JiveHonky posted:

i used to have hobbies

Adult Coloring Book is a great way to spend your time, friend. Lot's of Adults that do it nowadays

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I just love to relax and unwind with these but I'm need of some new material. Does any goon have a favorite Adult Coloring Book they can recommend?

um... what wrong with your left hand? :ohdear:

just print out pictures of mandalas and color those, its a really good activity for elderly people to help keep their mind sharp by engaging in a creative activity that challenges you to work within a pattern.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Something in the same vein is paint-by-numbers for adults. Decent patterns, mindless way to relax while GoT is on in the background.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Luvcow posted:

just print out pictures of mandalas and color those, its a really good activity for elderly people to help keep their mind sharp by engaging in a creative activity that challenges you to work within a pattern.

Qvindtar posted:

Something in the same vein is paint-by-numbers for adults. Decent patterns, mindless way to relax while GoT is on in the background.

Great tips fellas, keep em coming

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Great tips fellas, keep em coming

Well it's something your mocking that you clearly don't understand and I admit the concept does seem funny at first but it's an activity that's helping a lot of our elderly citizens in our communities. :shrug:

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Finally an adult coloring book I can get behind. Maybe some day someone will get the rights and we can get the adult coloring book for like The Red Shoe Diaries or something.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Luvcow posted:

Well it's something your mocking that you clearly don't understand and I admit the concept does seem funny at first but it's an activity that's helping a lot of our elderly citizens in our communities. :shrug:

I don't know dude I was bored and I thought I'd post a thread

Sorry for the snark :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

lmao image leeching.

also everyone please put [56k warnings] on image-heavy threads, im on a dial-up connection from the christmas islands

• Locked thread