Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Does that Hitler ice cream say 'for industrial use only?'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~

Cry Havoc posted:

wonder what his favourite flavour would've been

Vanilla, of course...

...served in a Waffen cone! :haw:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Somebody's doing the raping

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Roylicious posted:

Does that Hitler ice cream say 'for industrial use only?'

yes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm just going to assume this is indian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aYEYScDMNc

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

india hot

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

NotDeadYet posted:

The Indian parliament is a constant source of hilarity if you ever get a chance to follow the goings on. I still remember this from years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8uqMEmyRE

Parliament Funkysmellic

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Man I bet the ganges is gonna be gorgeous in 114 degree weathers

whole area will smell like wet curry barbecue

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

:stare: loving hell! What would the heat stroke/dehydration/suicide rates be for that week?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xwXDQWBK1g

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

Jesus Christ, how many horses did they kill on this thing

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

reminder: Sikhs are loving awesome

Dude sick sikh hat bro.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
In terms of smells, I have a very difficult time navigating NYC. I have a question for people who have been to both NYC and India. On a smelly scale of one to ten with NYC being a 7 -- how smelly would an Indian city of an equivalent size of NYC be in the summer?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blacktoll posted:

In terms of smells, I have a very difficult time navigating NYC. I have a question for people who have been to both NYC and India. On a smelly scale of one to ten with NYC being a 7 -- how smelly would an Indian city of an equivalent size of NYC be in the summer?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
If it stays hot for long enough maybe the dogs near the Ganges will get some delicious pulled longpork barbecue

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Boy, its hot as poo poo out here! Gonna eat several spoons worth of cumin and sweat it out of my pores!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

ElGroucho posted:

Boy, its hot as poo poo out here! Gonna eat several spoons worth of cum

:eyepop:

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

( . __ . ) . o O ( cumin )

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Oh man I forgot about that, hahaha

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

ElGroucho posted:

Jesus Christ, how many horses did they kill on this thing

one of them at least survived what it was made to do. also i don't think anyone believes a horse can drift like that

Shao821
May 28, 2005

You want SHOCK?! I'll SHOCK you full of SHOCK!

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

If it stays hot for long enough maybe the dogs near the Ganges will get some delicious pulled longpork barbecue

:barf:

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zdyRhQZI0A

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jose posted:

No way I'm paying that fat cop dude 20 cents extra to speak a line. Just tell him to hold up the walkie-talkie and inhale pensively. Hey, can you order another 50 trained horses? The last batch is already dead.

RedDevil
Jul 29, 2006

SHO NUFF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaZk9-2x4vI

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
In honor of my microwave Indian burrito breakfast, please post more delicious Indian food

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Indian movies make Mexican Narco movies from the 80s look like Bergman films

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Blistex posted:

:stare: loving hell! What would the heat stroke/dehydration/suicide rates be for that week?

Looks like a pretty mellow forecast in the summer in Phoenix. Of course that graphic doesn't indicate the humidity...

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Mange Mite posted:

whoever it was that commented taht indian women tend to be built like sacks below the waist thanks a lot now i can't unsee it

Blistex posted:

Sorry, but I'm not the first person to notice that. A guy in the 1830's noted it as well.

"Smith's only caveat was that he felt the typical Indian woman's lower half was 'badly formed and ill calculated to harmonize with so beautiful a superstructure".

It's true. So many have weird hips, flabby bellies, back flab, flat butts, and super skinny uppers. There are many factors, but most just aren't built from the chest down to replicate Western standards of shape. Even in the big cities where you see a lot of girls in jeans, there's not much going on there and a whole lot of tummy spillage. So many women there have beautiful faces, but that's about it.

Lot of giant titties though.

Gibberish posted:

Do you have mouth cancer yet?

No, that's what gutka is for.

It's worse in the cities because these temperatures just represent the normal forecast and don't include the ground-level temperature in a concrete mess of buildings absorbing the heat all day. Last time I lived there one of the local groups in the city I was in decided to put a temperature monitor on the streets for residents to know what they really felt, and found that the average ground-level temp was around 50C/122F+. On top of that, some normal forecast days reached that temperature outside, which made the streets hotter.
My last summer there I had a brand new pair of vulcanized skateboarding shoes, and after May-June heat season walking in the streets, they had melted in all the pressure points and split across the toe area. Without skateboarding, those shoes would have lasted me about 7+ months in the USA, but only a month in an Indian summer. My lovely Indian bike tires were constantly wearing down and flat because of expanding so much in the day and cooling at night, or melting on the roads.

And despite this, some street food wala was always standing out there with his cart, frying stuff over his gas stove in the heat to get that samosa money.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It's probably all the carbs

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Haier posted:

So many women there have beautiful faces,

Lot of giant titties
I know this conversation is about being down on Indian women but now I finally realize why pretty much all Indian women are attractive to me. Thanks! In this hectic world, who has time to look below the waist when determining attractiveness???

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

It's worse in the cities because these temperatures just represent the normal forecast and don't include the ground-level temperature in a concrete mess of buildings absorbing the heat all day. Last time I lived there one of the local groups in the city I was in decided to put a temperature monitor on the streets for residents to know what they really felt, and found that the average ground-level temp was around 50C/122F+. On top of that, some normal forecast days reached that temperature outside, which made the streets hotter.
My last summer there I had a brand new pair of vulcanized skateboarding shoes, and after May-June heat season walking in the streets, they had melted in all the pressure points and split across the toe area. Without skateboarding, those shoes would have lasted me about 7+ months in the USA, but only a month in an Indian summer. My lovely Indian bike tires were constantly wearing down and flat because of expanding so much in the day and cooling at night, or melting on the roads.

And despite this, some street food wala was always standing out there with his cart, frying stuff over his gas stove in the heat to get that samosa money.

Imagine if you guys had smog like china. 120 degrees plus ashy air.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Dr. Quarex posted:

I know this conversation is about being down on Indian women but now I finally realize why pretty much all Indian women are attractive to me. Thanks! In this hectic world, who has time to look below the waist when determining attractiveness???

If something is important enough you can make the time

a turnip
Jul 22, 2015

by Shine
akk this chit chat is pointless without pics

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Dr. Quarex posted:

Eh, don't worry about it too much. Just be attracted to who you're attracted to, end of story. I don't get it myself, and I don't have to. None of these other nerds have to. So you like Indian women, some other dudes got something to say about that, big whoop. Just enjoy your life. And why is it so hectic anyway? Maybe you need to slow down a bit. Maybe you have more control over it than you think. Like, it's time for an iced tea, maybe a decaffeinated one. Just relax for a while. Whole world's going to hell anyway.

naem
May 29, 2011

Flab is a status symbol, it indicates you can afford lots of food, and you don't have to burn those calories with hard work.

The western six-pack look is the "I'm starving and working my rear end off" look everywhere else

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Cry Havoc posted:

wonder what his favourite flavour would've been

Third Reich-y Road

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

naem posted:

Flab is a status symbol, it indicates you can afford lots of food, and you don't have to burn those calories with hard work.

The western six-pack look is the "I'm starving and working my rear end off" look everywhere else

You're an idiot if you think there's no difference between well defined muscles and starving to death.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Lime Tonics posted:

Ah? Delhi is actually the most polluted on Earth, much worse than Beijing. The air quality in every major Indian city beats Chinese cities by quite a bit. It's worse because idiots burn trash instead of dispose of it somewhere and winter in the northern states smell of burning plastic. There have been many air-quality studies that show all those plastic particles are inhaled and people are drastically cutting their quality of health and lifespans. Delhi, Mumbai, and Kolkata metros are hell on Earth, IMO.
Add on the top that storms and winds bring dust and sands from nearby deserts as well, and your lungs will hate you so hard.

naem posted:

This was the case for centuries but now everyone can get fat except urchins, and diabetes is rife in the lower, middle, and upper-classes. A lot of childhood diabetes, too. There's still a lot of confusion about what foods are good and healthy, and how much to eat, but now being fat is just embarrassing instead of prestigious, at least in modern big cities. They still make fun of the USA even though I regularly saw way more fat, obese, and flabby people in India than in the US.

Exercise is a cool thing now and in cities it's really easy to find a gym because it's almost like there is a gym bubble going on. Even the poor people can afford to work out. The last place I lived there were about 4 gyms within a 1km radius of my house. I chose the 2000 rupee per month place (like $30 USD) due to its serious cleanliness and very modern facilities, while my friend was satisfied with a 500 rupees per 6 months place ($7.50 USD) with jerry-rigged equipment and people exercising in flip-flops and mice scurrying around. At those prices, even rickshaw walas can join a gym.
All the guys in his gym were way more in shape and buff than the people at my gym, but the guys at his gym were never fat to begin with whereas my gym had all the fat bhabhis and engineers and a strict "Absolutely no mobile phones allowed" policy to prevent creeper pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Dr. Quarex posted:

who has time to look below the waist when determining attractiveness???
[/quote

[quote="a turnip" post="460300233"]
akk this chit chat is pointless without pics

NSFW

Front:
http://imgur.com/iOBqowQ

Back:
http://imgur.com/sxjnqH

• Locked thread